HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  http://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  http://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Share | 
 

 The Portland Oregon Show!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

Tell her about. This is great because the sound is good and it's just Tell her About it and not the rest of the group song.


_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 am

Group song with the guys. It's great because you can actually hear Matt's voice! OMG it's amazing!



_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: HOW DO I FREAKIN' POST A MPEG FILE??   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:47 am

i managed to extract the sound from the YT vid - how do I post it here ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:51 am

cecilie wrote:
i managed to extract the sound from the YT vid - how do I post it here ???


You will have to upload it to a server like sendspace, yousendit, megaupload. And then once you upload it just copy and paste it here.

http://sendspace.com/

It's pretty easy really.

What is the YT vid?

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:08 am

Jenna wrote:
cecilie wrote:
i managed to extract the sound from the YT vid - how do I post it here ???


You will have to upload it to a server like sendspace, yousendit, megaupload. And then once you upload it just copy and paste it here.

http://sendspace.com/

It's pretty easy really.

What is the YT vid?

i sent it to you via email - hopes that i goes through - I'll try to upload the file myself as soon as possible :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 am

Yay thank you cecilie! Cecilie was able to rip the audio from one of the Georgia on my Mind youtubes and made it into an mp3!

Right click and click on save target as


youtube - matt giraud - georgia - 7-5-09 portland or.mp3 (5093.4 KB)

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Very short clip of HTH but cool because it's mostly the piano solo and the sound is really good.


OMG ..Matt KILLS it on the Piano!! Can you believe that his man TAUGHT HIMSELF at age 19 to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is just unfreakin believeable!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:22 pm

Thanks Jenna!!
Had to spend 90 minutes in my car driving all by myself (what a blast . no kids no hubby) and I put on my newfound love singing georgia - I literally put that song on repeat the whole ride - the song lasts for little over 3 minutes - so you do the math LOL
I now know every riff, every note his every "move" in that song - and it was an absolut flawless performance. I also ripped the tacoma performance - oh when he hits those notes with his amazing falsetto - I am in love bounce

I am so wondering about graciecats experience - going over the see if anything has been posted yet bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Had to spend 90 minutes in my car driving all by myself (what a blast . no kids no hubby) and I put on my newfound love singing georgia - I literally put that song on repeat the whole ride - the song lasts for little over 3 minutes - so you do the math LOL
I now know every riff, every note his every "move" in that song - and it was an absolut flawless performance. I also ripped the tacoma performance - oh when he hits those notes with his amazing falsetto - I am in love



I Love this Cecilie! I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one to listen to one song over and over again..I've only got 4 matty songs on cd so far, So Small, My Funny Valentine, So You and Something Amazing? (off his old stuff) I swear I have listened to "So Small" like 100 times at least..LOL geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyfan

avatar

Posts : 651
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : WA

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 am

Jenna wrote:
Tell her about. This is great because the sound is good and it's just Tell her About it and not the rest of the group song.


I really love how Matt changes up his singing part, and what awesome piano playing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:11 am

Matt's whole set really great sound but the person filming was very far way...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kxmmqnRc9o

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Puppyeyes82

avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 am

Wow....that sounds awesome!!! I can't wait to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Jenna wrote:
Matt's whole set really great sound but the person filming was very far way...





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kxmmqnRc9o


Oh I'll get to making this into a mp3 asap - amazing, amazing (imagine if someone took that world out of the vocabulary LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cecilie

avatar

Posts : 795
Join date : 2009-05-15
Location : Copenhagen, Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:12 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0idz85

Her it is I think - the full portaland set as mp3 - just Matt of course lol - Enjoy ladies -WUT WUT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:23 pm

cecilie wrote:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0idz85

Her it is I think - the full portaland set as mp3 - just Matt of course lol - Enjoy ladies -WUT WUT

Awe thanks cecilie.


I also did another link to the Georgia Tacoma MP3 you sent me..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pi36p

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:35 pm

It works cecilie making a CD now! Next add to my ipod. Thank you so much!

_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lana

avatar

Posts : 554
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 27
Location : Ohio University

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:41 pm

OK, so this is an old video, But who here wouldn't mind seeing this again???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54708521
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asianmegan

avatar

Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 32
Location : SoYoCo, PA

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Lana wrote:
OK, so this is an old video, But who here wouldn't mind seeing this again???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54708521

Ahhhh thanks for bringing back the memories!! This is one of my most fave performances from him.....that soulful voice that he has is just amazing singing this. And those pants aren't too bad either Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
pasnthru

avatar

Posts : 247
Join date : 2009-05-18
Age : 57
Location : Columbus, OH

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:17 am

megannn wrote:
Lana wrote:
OK, so this is an old video, But who here wouldn't mind seeing this again???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54708521

Ahhhh thanks for bringing back the memories!! This is one of my most fave performances from him.....that soulful voice that he has is just amazing singing this. And those pants aren't too bad either Laughing

Ha...Paula even makes reference to "dem jeans" in her comments at the end. I love Matt doing this song!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
graciecat

avatar

Posts : 460
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 60
Location : Auburn, Washington

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:05 pm

pasnthru wrote:
megannn wrote:
Lana wrote:
OK, so this is an old video, But who here wouldn't mind seeing this again???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54708521

Ahhhh thanks for bringing back the memories!! This is one of my most fave performances from him.....that soulful voice that he has is just amazing singing this. And those pants aren't too bad either Laughing

Ha...Paula even makes reference to "dem jeans" in her comments at the end. I love Matt doing this song!

Ah memories... thanks for this. I also went and watched the save video again on here--- I just get all teary watching all the matt love that night!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riley 9

avatar

Posts : 427
Join date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:19 pm

graciecat wrote:
pasnthru wrote:
megannn wrote:
Lana wrote:
OK, so this is an old video, But who here wouldn't mind seeing this again???

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54708521

Ahhhh thanks for bringing back the memories!! This is one of my most fave performances from him.....that soulful voice that he has is just amazing singing this. And those pants aren't too bad either Laughing

Ha...Paula even makes reference to "dem jeans" in her comments at the end. I love Matt doing this song!

Ah memories... thanks for this. I also went and watched the save video again on here--- I just get all teary watching all the matt love that night!! Very Happy

Sorry, we might be going a little off topic here, but I love re-watching The Save episode, too. I never cry when I watch American Idol, but I confess that I had TEARS OF JOY when they saved Matt. cheers If it wasn't obvious before that night, I think the whole country realized that not only is Matt an exceptional musician, but he's also an exceptional human being. I always knew he was close with Danny, but I was kind of surprised when Kris, Adam and Allison tackled him and were hugging him so tightly. I noticed how Kris looked like he didn't want to let go of Matt (Ryan had to pull Matt back to center stage), and I was thinking that I wouldn't want to let go of Matt either! I love you On the American Idol Extra show, I remember Ace Young saying 'you guys must really love Matt', and right away Danny and Adam spoke up with "We love Matt!" (said very enthusiastically!). bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgr91

avatar

Posts : 623
Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:40 pm

You guys have to see these photos. I'm guessing a pro took them but she (I'm assuming its a she) seem to be fascinated with a certain view.
http://www.lambert-pics.com/thumbnails.php?album=260
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giraudian#202

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Matt's Bed, Be Jealous =P

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Jess is great! She had 1st row, center seats Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/june_bunny91
Lisa_M

avatar

Posts : 762
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 48
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:55 pm


Sgr91:
You guys have to see these photos. I'm guessing a pro took them but she (I'm assuming its a she) seem to be fascinated with a certain view.
http://www.lambert-pics.com/thumbnails.php?album=260




OMG! for being such a adam fan she got some excellent and mighty FINE pics of OUR BOY...How do we get copies of these on our site??? especially the nice butt one?? haha Embarassed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenna
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3847
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 43

PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Ummm wow! Those are amazing. See what great seats we will have sgr? Just one row behind this girl's seat. Here are just a few...

















_________________
Matt is The American Idol!

twitter: @JennaSG


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Portland Oregon Show!   

Back to top Go down
 
The Portland Oregon Show!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mr.Electric's "The White Metal Show"
» Eruption HI-FI: Award Show, Biltmore Ballroom, NYC. 1988
» 1960s "BATMAN" TV show
» Marley Marl's Rap Attack Show on WBLS 107.5 FM, December 1987
» Jah Shaka on David Rodigans Kiss FM Show: October 2001

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: All Things Matt! :: Matt on the American Idol Tour: The Matt Show!-
Jump to:  
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum