Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Idols Copying Matt?

Go down 
+5
mero17
Jenna
cecilie
MGfan
graciecat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
graciecat

graciecat

Idols Copying Matt? Empty
PostSubject: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Has anyone noticed that Scott now has facial hair and is wearing a fedora in his last few interviews? Also, that Michael now has a faux hawk (mentioned in a couple of reviews)? Is it just me or does this sound familiar? I find it interesting that this is happening now--- says a lot about our Matt and how the idols feel about him maybe? Smile
Back to top Go down
MGfan

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Too funny! I noticed with Scott, no doubt he's copying Matt, sporting fedora's all of a sudden... Didn't know about Michael, but wouldn't suprise me at all. Can't really blame 'em for tryin to copy him. He has the coolest style!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

graciecat wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Scott now has facial hair and is wearing a fedora in his last few interviews? Also, that Michael now has a faux hawk (mentioned in a couple of reviews)? Is it just me or does this sound familiar? I find it interesting that this is happening now--- says a lot about our Matt and how the idols feel about him maybe? Smile

I got the exact same thought when I watched the recent interviews! Copying what kind of music the want to play, the haircut, the style...well- even the joking, their "funny" way of speaking comes from Matt - he sure is rubbing of
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

That's because Matt is the cool kid in school!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Jenna wrote:

Everyone wants to be Matt!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:30 pm

mero17 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Well I just wanna be (close to) Matty and sniff his manly scent lol Apparently he smells nice, aahhh - sorry wrong thread again oops
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 pm

cecilie wrote:
mero17 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Well I just wanna be (close to) Matty and sniff his manly scent lol Apparently he smells nice, aahhh - sorry wrong thread again oops

In case you missed it during your travels - the secret scent has been revealed (kinda). We know its D&G, just don't know which one.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 pm

sgr91 wrote:
cecilie wrote:
mero17 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

In case you missed it during your travels - the secret scent has been revealed (kinda). We know its D&G, just don't know which one.

Ahh sounds niiice - not that I know what the DG fragrance smells like - but anything Matt related is just..ahhhhh
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm

graciecat wrote:

I'm sorry but Michael with a faux hawk??? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:56 pm

cecilie wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
cecilie wrote:
mero17 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Ahh sounds niiice - not that I know what the DG fragrance smells like - but anything Matt related is just..ahhhhh

Trust me Cecilie you WILL want to stop into the men's section the next time you are shopping and smell D&G (light blue)..omgggggggg!!! Didn't you read about my experience!? lol I just spray it in the air at home, close my eyes and imagine Matt is there! geek Gawd I need a life!! alien
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:58 pm

mero17 wrote:
Jenna wrote:

All the guys wanna BE MATT and all the girls wanna BE WITH MATT!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Matt is most definitely the "glue of the crew". And such a trendsetter! I've seriously seen guys around my tiny town wearing fedoras, and the other day I saw a dude with a fauxhawk. I think Matt has a good pulse on what's up-and-coming, both fashion-wise, as well as musically. This punky rocker thing is all fine and good, as is the coffeehouse crooner thing, but they've been done to death! The market is saturated with those types of musicians. It's time for an epic piano guy with a twist, and I think we all know who that's gonna be! Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, and John Legend all rolled into one=Matt Giraud!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Matt is most definitely the "glue of the crew". And such a trendsetter! I've seriously seen guys around my tiny town wearing fedoras, and the other day I saw a dude with a fauxhawk. I think Matt has a good pulse on what's up-and-coming, both fashion-wise, as well as musically. This punky rocker thing is all fine and good, as is the coffeehouse crooner thing, but they've been done to death! The market is saturated with those types of musicians. It's time for an epic piano guy with a twist, and I think we all know who that's gonna be! Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, Stevie Wonder, and John Legend all rolled into one=Matt Giraud!

MATT GIRAUD: OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED! Razz Ha-ha!

Yes, Matt is a trendsetter because he's cool, without being a tool! [I can't stop rhyming!]

As I have said before, Matt should become THE PIANO MAN for the new generation (nothing wrong with the classics, like Billy Joel and Elton John). I love you

I have noticed that Scott is trying to look more, um...macho with the fedoras and stubble. Now Michael supposedly has a faux hawk? I see a couple of copycats here! Rolling Eyes We'll have to keep watching if Scott, Michael, or any of the others continue to copy Matt's style.

And is it just me, or are there more fedoras being sold in department stores nowadays? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idols Copying Matt?   Idols Copying Matt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idols Copying Matt?
Page 1 of 1