Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!

Go down 
+22
lymon15
peacehope
meagsmatt
ayCFAN
megan
2kids3dogs
Cacity87
skycheyan
Cindyy
BuffyBluth
poisnivy
brandy1
OvenMitt
Jenna
corrina2253
Heidi
macigirl
livgiraud
be11s
sunshyne8
Janizzle
Holly417
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly417

Holly417

Guess who's in banned camp?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Guess who''s in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:44 am

That would be me!!! Laughing

Where's the rest of the bad girls that took one for the team last night at??

We took over the GD forum on AI.com!

my favorite quote of the night last night... was from Danys (corrina) she told someone who was bashing us for posting Matt pics to "grow a pair" LOL

good times cheers
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:18 am

Details??
Back to top Go down
sunshyne8

sunshyne8

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:30 am

I'm at camp too - How fun! It was soooo worth it!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

Not sure how I survived, since I, and I quote, "would lick it all the way down," but the mods took mercy on me for some reason Wink Enjoy camp, ladies... I am oh so proud of you.
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:12 am

LOL...i'm here.

And wait a sex...i got banned from both accounts. Just what i wanted...LOL.

It's was a night to remember. We completely dominated GD until some supid people started to attack us. But no one can stop the bad girls. We were on a mission and we fought for our man.

I'm proud of you, girls.

I guess you won't be seeing me on the boards for a day or two Laughing
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:33 am

Go Bad Girls! You did us proud! Smile
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:37 am

You guys crack me up!!!
You did us proud... good job!! cheers
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:42 am

OH.OH.ME TOOO!ME TOO!!!

it was EPIC and totally worth it :]]]
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:47 am

Ahh I'm sorry guys but they will be closing his folder in a few months anyway. If you ask Steve he will probably reinstate you in a couple of days. So that's where everyone was last night. I was nervous that everyone abandoned ship and here you all were having a good old time. Sorry I missed all the fun!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:00 am

Janizzle wrote:
Details??

PLEASE give us more details!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:29 pm

That sucks, you guys! I also noticed that Matt's folder is back down to 43,000 posts. Mods really had a field day last night, huh? I am feeling lucky I didn't get in trouble: I quoted "Shoop" by Salt N' Pepa, which I thought for sure would bust me!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm

I went to look at that infamous thread and I cracked up laughing but I didn't see any of the hater posts. All I saw was love and lust for Matt posts. Were they erased? Seriously though how can anyone think Adam is sexy? Especially that one bizarre half naked picture of him...yuck!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:56 pm

macigirl wrote:
Janizzle wrote:
Details??

well here is what happened:

last night after the show a shit load of us Bad Girls decided to take over the Whos Got The Best Body and show those matt deprived idol fans what a REAL man looks like.and after we got about 3 full pages of just matt and amazing BG commentary we were in such a great mood that we decided to spread the love.
the plan:
*each BG chose a sexy matt pic and a pg on the GD board
*go thread by thread and either, find a way to incorporate matt into the convo and paste the pic, or preface his appearance with a classy matty quote and paste.
needless to say, this was pretty much making our life.we were laughing our asses off at how creative our fellow Bad Girls were getting and loving how accepting the GD posters were being.we were getting some great responses and then BAM!some asswipe decided she wanted to call Matt a 'manufactured' contestant and you already know what that means.like i said before, the only thing we take laying down is more Matty G, so we ganged up on those bitches.it was pretty awesome.we would see one negative post, tell the rest of the girls, and we would all go back and gang rape them.it was beautiful.and then the HBIC of the matt negativity decided she wanted to get all fancy, using big $10 words and stuff and decided she wanted to threaten to block Liv and so we attacked a little more and then she got all pansy on us and had our posts deleted.she was deleting faster than we could type!such a wimp.and then when we finally decided to go out as classy matty would and come back 'home' to matt's folder, we were surprised to see a thread dedicated to us and our awesomeness and guess what???yep!that got deleted too! (oh and somewhere in the middle of that, about every 5 mins, a different BG found out she was banned....but did that stop us???nope!just went, found a new email, made a new account, and continued our matt game:]) and well before we decided to call it a night, at about 3 am, we agreed we should all share with matt the events of our night since it's so EPIC now.i pulled the short straw so i had to write it and this is what it said:

so...today we decided we wanted to be super matt g supporters and go represent on the General Discussion board at AI.com (first mistake) on the 'Who has the best body' thread (yea you already know who won that one ;] we got you boy)and well your girls quickly took over that thread so we decided to spread the love throughout the entire board since it was so negative/tense/angry following the elimination of Gokey and the continuation of Kris.so we came up with the brilliant idea to go through the pages and randomly post great pictures of you to just lighten the mood.and for the most part ppl were loving it!!!all smiles and rainbows for about an hr.we were loving it, having a great time spreading the love and putting a smile on ppls faces and then some random angry hookers decided to jump on our case!and they just starting bashing us and you and we just werent having it!so we went on the defensive and guess what those jacknuts had the nerve to do?!?!? they banned us all!!!dont worry though, we defended you very well, some might say even handed out a couple of virtual bitch slaps.but all in good fun.those kids just do NOT understand what it means to have a sense of humor.

well we just wanted to let you know what went down tonight bc it was EPIC in the world of your Bad Girls.we love you and are counting down for next week when we FINALLY get to see you shakin your junk and singing your face off up on that stage again :]]

Goodnight && God bless, Matt

with ♥️ ,
your BG's :]

ps i love that it says this msg is btw you and matt giraud....ugghhh...if only Razz <<<---thats me licking his face :]

and well...that was our night ladies...i hope it reads as awesome as it was to be a apart of it.:]]

the bad girls that rep'ed so well were
Danys
Livia
Stacey
Holly
Keisha
Kelsey
Kate
Amie

though we were all there in spirit
What a Face
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:13 pm

corrina2253 wrote:
macigirl wrote:
Janizzle wrote:
Details??

last night after the show a shit load of us Bad Girls decided to take over the Whos Got The Best Body and show those matt deprived idol fans what a REAL man looks like.and after we got about 3 full pages of just matt and amazing BG commentary we were in such a great mood that we decided to spread the love.
the plan:
*go thread by thread and either, find a way to incorporate matt into the convo and paste the pic, or preface his appearance with a classy matty quote and paste.
needless to say, this was pretty much making our life.we were laughing our asses off at how creative our fellow Bad Girls were getting and loving how accepting the GD posters were being.we were getting some great responses and then BAM!some asswipe decided she wanted to call Matt a 'manufactured' contestant and you already know what that means.like i said before, the only thing we take laying down is more Matty G, so we ganged up on those bitches.it was pretty awesome.we would see one negative post, tell the rest of the girls, and we would all go back and gang rape them.it was beautiful.and then the HBIC of the matt negativity decided she wanted to get all fancy, using big $10 words and stuff and decided she wanted to threaten to block Liv and so we attacked a little more and then she got all pansy on us and had our posts deleted.she was deleting faster than we could type!such a wimp.and then when we finally decided to go out as classy matty would and come back 'home' to matt's folder, we were surprised to see a thread dedicated to us and our awesomeness and guess what???yep!that got deleted too! (oh and somewhere in the middle of that, about every 5 mins, a different BG found out she was banned....but did that stop us???nope!just went, found a new email, made a new account, and continued our matt game:]) and well before we decided to call it a night, at about 3 am, we agreed we should all share with matt the events of our night since it's so EPIC now.i pulled the short straw so i had to write it and this is what it said:

so...today we decided we wanted to be super matt g supporters and go represent on the General Discussion board at AI.com (first mistake) on the 'Who has the best body' thread (yea you already know who won that one ;] we got you boy)and well your girls quickly took over that thread so we decided to spread the love throughout the entire board since it was so negative/tense/angry following the elimination of Gokey and the continuation of Kris.so we came up with the brilliant idea to go through the pages and randomly post great pictures of you to just lighten the mood.and for the most part ppl were loving it!!!all smiles and rainbows for about an hr.we were loving it, having a great time spreading the love and putting a smile on ppls faces and then some random angry hookers decided to jump on our case!and they just starting bashing us and you and we just werent having it!so we went on the defensive and guess what those jacknuts had the nerve to do?!?!? they banned us all!!!dont worry though, we defended you very well, some might say even handed out a couple of virtual bitch slaps.but all in good fun.those kids just do NOT understand what it means to have a sense of humor.

well we just wanted to let you know what went down tonight bc it was EPIC in the world of your Bad Girls.we love you and are counting down for next week when we FINALLY get to see you shakin your junk and singing your face off up on that stage again :]]

with ♥️ ,

ps i love that it says this msg is btw you and matt giraud....ugghhh...if only Razz <<<---thats me licking his face :]

and well...that was our night ladies...i hope it reads as awesome as it was to be a apart of it.:]]

Danys
Livia
Stacey
Holly
Keisha
Kelsey
Kate
Amie

What a Face

Well...what she said. LOL.
It was a night to remember. I'm gonna tell my grandchildren about this. That stupid brat was after me. Almost every post i had in there got deleted. They suspended my first account and i came back with another one. So i threatened them to ban me again and they did LOL.

I never laughed so hard in my entire life. Sexy dancing Matt was having a blast.
Best Male Body thread was taken over by us. We totally owned that. Classy stuff...
I wrote an innocent little comment to Kelsey's pics. She asked: 'any questions?'. Me: 'yes, teacher...can i tap that?'. What's so wrong with that?

The best thing was to meet other bad girls in the same thread...lol. Some of them had like 4 matty pics one after the other Laughing

Someone asked: 'you guys bored?' LOL.

Danys was throwing some hilarious random quotes out there. OMG...it's was hysterical!

I'll never forget it. Thanks girls for an awesome night!

And yes...no one talks trash about Matty G without getting assaulted by 10 angry BG's.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:21 pm

O.M.G. Corrina!!!! LOL wish I had been there to see this. I have a big smile on now and think I can muster up the strength now to start working (before I get fired)!!!!!

I am happy to be in the presence of such Bad Girl Greatness!!!
bounce
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Thanks for representing girls. Matt has the best BG's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:47 pm

livgiraud wrote:
corrina2253 wrote:
macigirl wrote:
Janizzle wrote:
Details??

the plan:

with ♥️ ,

Danys
Livia
Stacey
Holly
Keisha
Kelsey
Kate
Amie

What a Face

Well...what she said. LOL.
It was a night to remember. I'm gonna tell my grandchildren about this. That stupid brat was after me. Almost every post i had in there got deleted. They suspended my first account and i came back with another one. So i threatened them to ban me again and they did LOL.

I never laughed so hard in my entire life. Sexy dancing Matt was having a blast.
Best Male Body thread was taken over by us. We totally owned that. Classy stuff...
I wrote an innocent little comment to Kelsey's pics. She asked: 'any questions?'. Me: 'yes, teacher...can i tap that?'. What's so wrong with that?

The best thing was to meet other bad girls in the same thread...lol. Some of them had like 4 matty pics one after the other Laughing

Someone asked: 'you guys bored?' LOL.

Danys was throwing some hilarious random quotes out there. OMG...it's was hysterical!

I'll never forget it. Thanks girls for an awesome night!

And yes...no one talks trash about Matty G without getting assaulted by 10 angry BG's.

omj i totally forgot about how much fun sexy dancing matt was having!!!

hahah lets see if i can remember some of the random shit he was saying

*be safe kids, wrap it up
*its ricky james, bitch!
*look both ways before you cross
*i likes it rough
*we play nice
*if i had a piano i could make you like me
*you did like 2 things that i thought were ok
*jones 2 for 9 your tables readddyyy
*lets get it onnnnnnn
*you didnt even like me
*they made a grown man cry on national television
*convo bw sexy matt and danys:
-sm:hey.oh wait.we've already laid down pipe in here.come on girl we gotta move on!
danys:yes sir sexy matt w.e you say

and the list goes on bounce
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:55 pm

hahaha yes we had SO much fun getting banned last night! I think I spent an hour just finding hot pics of Matt to post in the best male body thread (of course I didn't mind.. lol) I think I posted 2 whole pages worth myself.. but you would know every one of those posts was deleted when I got up this morning.. WTF? it's not like he was naked in the pics.. unfortunealty.. I loved it when someone said I "I see Matt everywhere I go" and then the BEST one was in the Jordin's song sucked thread.. I think.. we had a couple of Matty pics in there and one girl posted "Stop it, you're making me horny!" lmao if I knew what BG # we were on I would have given her one right there! and she wasn't even a squad member!

Last edited by poisnivy on Thu May 14, 2009 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:16 pm

Yes.. epic night indeed!
After hollygotigers was banned I created a new username (lovinmattsFF) and guess what....
SHE WAS BANNED TOO!
Twice in one night!!!

The "jordin sparks sucked" thread was my favorite. I don't have time to go check and see if its been deleted, but after someone jumped our case about posting too many matt pictures I remember Danys told them to "lighten up" and I responded "apparently you need some junk, here is a matt picture with a little tounge" and posted the picture from the ford video where his tounge is showing! LOL 2 minutes later I was banned and lovinmattsFF was born!
Back to top Go down
BuffyBluth

BuffyBluth

PostSubject: fun night   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:23 pm

hey, I'm here. and I'd like to point out that for me, I was up till FOUR am!!! wtf was I thinking??? oh yeah, Matty G. I love you

crazy night. chats always turn into them one way or another! I love the random props we're getting now by non-Squad members. People are just like "you were cracking me up - I'd be reading a thread and then all of a sudden, there was Matt." The people with a SENSE OF HUMOR. not like demonic vixen and that other crazed chick.
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:27 pm

BuffyBluth wrote:
hey, I'm here. and I'd like to point out that for me, I was up till FOUR am!!! wtf was I thinking??? oh yeah, Matty G. I love you

crazy night. chats always turn into them one way or another! I love the random props we're getting now by non-Squad members. People are just like "you were cracking me up - I'd be reading a thread and then all of a sudden, there was Matt." The people with a SENSE OF HUMOR. not like demonic vixen and that other crazed chick.

LOL...i was up until 4:45 a.m.
How did that happen?

Some of them were having so much fun with us LOL
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

corrina2253 wrote:

omj i totally forgot about how much fun sexy dancing matt was having!!!

hahah lets see if i can remember some of the random shit he was saying

*be safe kids, wrap it up
*its ricky james, bitch!
*look both ways before you cross
*i likes it rough
*we play nice
*if i had a piano i could make you like me
*you did like 2 things that i thought were ok
*jones 2 for 9 your tables readddyyy
*lets get it onnnnnnn
*you didnt even like me
*they made a grown man cry on national television
*convo bw sexy matt and danys:
-sm:hey.oh wait.we've already laid down pipe in here.come on girl we gotta move on!
danys:yes sir sexy matt w.e you say

and the list goes on bounce

I bolded my favorites...lol

I likes it rough...ROFLWMHH.
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:57 pm

LOL.
You guys are awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:04 pm

I so wish I knew about this but I never get on the GD boards anymore. Oh next time ladies!!!! We need like a batsingle to call all troups. I could be a fedora.

Ok I love this quote the only thing we take laying down is more Matty G

CLASSIC

BTW I posted over at AI I need a Bad girl NUMBER!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:21 pm

HAHAHA! lol!

Oh silly BG's making the non-squad members super jealous that we discovered Matt's sexiness first! What an epic night, for sure. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next