Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!

Go down 
+22
lymon15
peacehope
meagsmatt
ayCFAN
megan
2kids3dogs
Cacity87
skycheyan
Cindyy
BuffyBluth
poisnivy
brandy1
OvenMitt
Jenna
corrina2253
Heidi
macigirl
livgiraud
be11s
sunshyne8
Janizzle
Holly417
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm killing time before cleaning my house - this is hysterical. I selectively posted on the gd last night but was off at 10:00.

I wanted to post "Apologize" - who did it better Kris or David A. just because I think David A did! But I need to walk a careful line, so I was hoping someone else might post it and run with it. I'm not over Randy and Kris picking Apologize for Kris. And, to cap it off, Simon said today the Heartless was the best performance of the year. This grates on me to no end.
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:55 pm

ok, so next wednesday while we're all on our Matty finale high we need to go back to GD and realllllly show them some fun! haha let's go ahead and get our alter-egos set up (and unbanned lol) so we can start out w/ those.. maybe we should get a couple of backup screennames... we'll probably all get banned a few times... hehe
Back to top Go down
megan

megan

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 5:58 pm

poisnivy wrote:
ok, so next wednesday while we're all on our Matty finale high we need to go back to GD and realllllly show them some fun! haha let's go ahead and get our alter-egos set up (and unbanned lol) so we can start out w/ those.. maybe we should get a couple of backup screennames... we'll probably all get banned a few times... hehe

this sounds like sooo much fun! i would have loved to have joined you all last night. i was busy dealing with a crazy ass glambert Rolling Eyes
i also got banned for posting another thread directing people here. haha!
but this sounds fun.... i will create an alter ego Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Yes we need to all have alternate names and plan the attack LOL. The Attack of hotness that is.

Lets all post who we alter ego is!
Back to top Go down
ayCFAN

ayCFAN

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:36 pm

This is one of the most stupid question ever, i'm sorry, but is there really a 'banned camp'? like a seprate thread or something.. I've been wondering for soo long. haha
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:51 pm

ayCFAN wrote:
This is one of the most stupid question ever, i'm sorry, but is there really a 'banned camp'? like a seprate thread or something.. I've been wondering for soo long. haha

there are no stupid questions my friend.lol.its just when the mods decide to suspend you bc you so-called violated the terms of service.jacknuts
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

also one of my favorite threads last night was the "dream finale" thread! i dont know who started it but someone said Matt Giraud vs. Matt Giraud's junk! LOL!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:53 pm

haha can i just say what made my night was this...
i'm looking in one of the threads and it's like a heated debate/depression over danny and people are going back and forth being sad/hating eachother's favorite and then all of a sudden i see a pic of matt from disco night and the caption with something like "matt thinks crack is whack" hahahaha PRICELESS! you girls totally dominated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:07 pm

LOL I wish I was there last night. Sounded like a great time. I'm LMAO reaqding all these posts. Count me in for next Wednesday if you all are planning on doing it again. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:10 pm

meagsmatt wrote:
i'm looking in one of the threads and it's like a heated debate/depression over danny and people are going back and forth being sad/hating eachother's favorite and then all of a sudden i see a pic of matt from disco night and the caption with something like "matt thinks crack is whack" hahahaha PRICELESS! you girls totally dominated! Very Happy

AHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAH

Well, that was Danys. LOL.
I didn't see that one.

LMAO Laughing
Back to top Go down
corrina2253

corrina2253

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:17 pm

meagsmatt wrote:

HAHHAHAHA!!!!that was me :]] i totally forgot about that one!!!sexy dancing matt says crack is whack!i love it :]]

and these are the stories we like to hear.the purpose of our attack :]]
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:20 pm

omg.. i was just on the "best body" thread and remembered what Buffy wrote...

You know Matt is 1/4... that makes a BIG difference

ROTFLWMHH
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

You BG's are hysterical! I am sitting here in my house alone, laughing out loud. I can't believe you! Thank goodness for this new forum, because "they" would probably zap even your efforts to retell what happened.

But, seriously, who's in charge of revoking my BG number? I'm simply not worthy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm

haha you girls are hysterical and a million thank you's for totally lightening up such a tense night! and i was so glad to see so many other fans appreciative of the matty love I love you
Back to top Go down
lymon15

lymon15

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:31 pm

meagsmatt wrote:
haha you girls are hysterical and a million thank you's for totally lightening up such a tense night! and i was so glad to see so many other fans appreciative of the matty love I love you
i knowww me too! although i wish i was there too. It looked as if you guys had sooooooo much fun
Back to top Go down
paigeturner

paigeturner

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:09 am

meagsmatt wrote:

That was my fave too! I've only ventured into the GD a couple of times and so I was surprised (and delighted) to see Matty G. popping up at every turn...I thought maybe this was a regular occurrance! Anyway, count me in for next week!!!
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:40 am

paigeturner wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:

That was my fave too! I've only ventured into the GD a couple of times and so I was surprised (and delighted) to see Matty G. popping up at every turn...I thought maybe this was a regular occurrance! Anyway, count me in for next week!!!

awesome! We did all that last night with only like 5 people... i can only imagine what next week is going to be like! Just have some alternate usernames ready and waiting because those people get pissed easily and its like a domino effect.. once one of us gets banned, within minutes everyone else does too LOL
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:14 am

meagsmatt wrote:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Matty's fans are a direct reflection of Matt. When everyone's depressed, we lighten the mood & make everyone feel better. For some reason, I really think Matt was the one who did this for everyone in the group on Idol. Which was why they all looked like they were so bummed after he left.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:19 am

peacehope wrote:
You BG's are hysterical! I am sitting here in my house alone, laughing out loud. I can't believe you! Thank goodness for this new forum, because "they" would probably zap even your efforts to retell what happened.

But, seriously, who's in charge of revoking my BG number? I'm simply not worthy. Laughing

I say everyone just create multiple new id's altogether, specifically for wednesday night. That way, when they decide to ban us, we don't lose the original posts that we still wanna keep in the Matt folder.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 2:22 am

Holly417 wrote:
omg.. i was just on the "best body" thread and remembered what Buffy wrote...

You know Matt is 1/4... that makes a BIG difference

ROTFLWMHH
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL!
Back to top Go down
wastntime

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:13 am

I loved every min of it last nite. Epic. Im wastntime over on ai too. When i suggested we all go over to the gd board and represent matty on the best male body thread, i never thought we'd have so much fun. Then when i saw all the matty pic on all those other gd threads, i loved it. Three times I tried to post too and by the time I tried to post a matty pic, gone.... Damn they were deleting those pretty fast. Matty is definatly getting some love over there and it's not just us. Somehow i got lucky and didn't get banned.... Ummm maybe cause im a closet bad girl and don't have a number. lol. Oh and whoever posted the jg of all jg on there. i love u man, i mean really..... on ai stage and everything. goes to show you how much those peeps cut out on live tv. i knew matty couldnt stay away from there. hehehe... neither can we tho...
Back to top Go down
Janizzle

Janizzle

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:06 am

Wow!! I'm so mad I missed this! I would've loved to laugh along. I'm a BG, but I'm a quiet one, because I just don't have the gravitas that some of you other ladies have!!

What were the other posters saying? Were they actually agreeing about Matt's hot bod? Was there a poll?
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 am

Janizzle wrote:
Wow!! I'm so mad I missed this! I would've loved to laugh along. I'm a BG, but I'm a quiet one, because I just don't have the gravitas that some of you other ladies have!!

What were the other posters saying? Were they actually agreeing about Matt's hot bod? Was there a poll?

Haha! There SHOULD be a poll! "Which of Matt's body parts is the Hottest?". Or a photo hunt: "Find the JGs!".
Back to top Go down
poisnivy

poisnivy

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:30 am

OvenMitt wrote:
Janizzle wrote:

Haha! There SHOULD be a poll! "Which of Matt's body parts is the Hottest?". Or a photo hunt: "Find the JGs!".

gosh I don't know if I could pick just one body part... they're all so delectable.. maybe if I got an up close and personal look at them all I could give an educated review..

and I don't know about the rest of the BGs (ok yea I do know.. lol) but we already photo hunt for the JGs.. haha
Back to top Go down
emilyvictoriaa27

emilyvictoriaa27

PostSubject: wow   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:30 am

You Bad Girls are freakin amazing! Wow I wish I was there to see all this action! I saw the "Who has the best male body" post. I loved how it was taken over with Matty pictures! Lol. But seriously that is amazing. I love you all for doing that! Way to go! I'm sure some of you saw thoseNASTY Adam pics. Those were extremely weird, disturbing, and not sexy at all. Some Glambert even said "Adam makes all the women/girls horny!" I was like uhh..speak for yourself missy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next