Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!

Go down 
+22
lymon15
peacehope
meagsmatt
ayCFAN
megan
2kids3dogs
Cacity87
skycheyan
Cindyy
BuffyBluth
poisnivy
brandy1
OvenMitt
Jenna
corrina2253
Heidi
macigirl
livgiraud
be11s
sunshyne8
Janizzle
Holly417
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 12:37 pm

emilyvictoriaa27 wrote:
You Bad Girls are freakin amazing! Wow I wish I was there to see all this action! I saw the "Who has the best male body" post. I loved how it was taken over with Matty pictures! Lol. But seriously that is amazing. I love you all for doing that! Way to go! I'm sure some of you saw thoseNASTY Adam pics. Those were extremely weird, disturbing, and not sexy at all. Some Glambert even said "Adam makes all the women/girls horny!" I was like uhh..speak for yourself missy.

Yesss! That thread looked so much nicer dominated with Matt pics!
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:54 pm

poisnivy wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:
Janizzle wrote:
Wow!! I'm so mad I missed this! I would've loved to laugh along. I'm a BG, but I'm a quiet one, because I just don't have the gravitas that some of you other ladies have!!

What were the other posters saying? Were they actually agreeing about Matt's hot bod? Was there a poll?

Haha! There SHOULD be a poll! "Which of Matt's body parts is the Hottest?". Or a photo hunt: "Find the JGs!".

gosh I don't know if I could pick just one body part... they're all so delectable.. maybe if I got an up close and personal look at them all I could give an educated review..

and I don't know about the rest of the BGs (ok yea I do know.. lol) but we already photo hunt for the JGs.. haha

Are you kidding me??? Watching the J for the G is my favorite thing to do! Speaking of that, I think it is time to head over to the JG picture thread and get my fix for the day!
Back to top Go down
megan

megan

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:56 pm

man, i just realized that i can't be on here next wednesday to help with the invasion Crying or Very sad
its my 21st birthday so i will be out getting drunk
Back to top Go down
ayCFAN

ayCFAN

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:24 am

corrina2253 wrote:
ayCFAN wrote:
This is one of the most stupid question ever, i'm sorry, but is there really a 'banned camp'? like a seprate thread or something.. I've been wondering for soo long. haha

there are no stupid questions my friend.lol.its just when the mods decide to suspend you bc you so-called violated the terms of service.jacknuts

HAHA, okay thanks. Violated the terms of service?? then shouldn't most of all the giraud squad be in banned camp, well if the mods have seen the picture thread Wink haha.
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Holly417 wrote:
also one of my favorite threads last night was the "dream finale" thread! i dont know who started it but someone said Matt Giraud vs. Matt Giraud's junk! LOL!

ROFLMAO!

I'm sorry; I just saw this and almost died.

So, who'd win??
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:11 am

be11s wrote:
Holly417 wrote:
also one of my favorite threads last night was the "dream finale" thread! i dont know who started it but someone said Matt Giraud vs. Matt Giraud's junk! LOL!

ROFLMAO!

I'm sorry; I just saw this and almost died.

So, who'd win??

I'm almost positive the junk would win!!
Back to top Go down
BuffyBluth

BuffyBluth

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:48 pm

I haven't been active in this forum (this is like my 6th post) but I'm so happy to have ventured into this thread.

MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That night was HYSTERICAL! There was another thread where is said something like "is it a crime to be attractive?" and ALL the BGs swooped in with Matt pix and captions like "well then I'm making a citizen's arrest" or "Where are my handcuffs".

So freakin' funny. One girl, an Adam fan, said something like "All these Matt pix are making me horny." lol
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:04 am

BuffyBluth wrote:
I haven't been active in this forum (this is like my 6th post) but I'm so happy to have ventured into this thread.

MEMORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That night was HYSTERICAL! There was another thread where is said something like "is it a crime to be attractive?" and ALL the BGs swooped in with Matt pix and captions like "well then I'm making a citizen's arrest" or "Where are my handcuffs".

So freakin' funny. One girl, an Adam fan, said something like "All these Matt pix are making me horny." lol

Did I participate that night?? I don't remember that for some reason!
Back to top Go down
livgiraud

livgiraud

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:41 am

Holly417 wrote:
BuffyBluth wrote:

OMG...you girls made me read this thread again and i laughed my ass off. That night was special...we had a blast Laughing
And everybody is going to remember that for years to come. It was so wonderfully random. And the best thing is that we hadn't planned anything. It just came up during a conversation Laughing

However i don't remember that specific thread 'is it a crime to be attractive?'. But there were so many threads and so many pages to cover that i guess i just overlooked that one Razz
Back to top Go down
BuffyBluth

BuffyBluth

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:29 am

Holly417 wrote:
BuffyBluth wrote:

You were definitely there that night, Holly, cuz I remember you jumped right in with me on the "Dream Finale" thread. I THINK I said "curly haired Matt vs. straight haired Matt" and you were the one that did Matt v. Matt's Junk. I could be mixing it up though. It all blurs together sometimes.

You definitely were there with the "Matt is 1/4th - that makes a BIG difference" or whatever I said on the best body thread. lol

You may not have been in on the "Is it a crime to be attractive" thread. That might not even be its title. I'm going to go look for it now because it was funny. Matt's girls just took it over.
Back to top Go down
Holly417

Holly417

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:38 pm

BuffyBluth wrote:
Holly417 wrote:
BuffyBluth wrote:

You were definitely there that night, Holly, cuz I remember you jumped right in with me on the "Dream Finale" thread. I THINK I said "curly haired Matt vs. straight haired Matt" and you were the one that did Matt v. Matt's Junk. I could be mixing it up though. It all blurs together sometimes.

You definitely were there with the "Matt is 1/4th - that makes a BIG difference" or whatever I said on the best body thread. lol

You may not have been in on the "Is it a crime to be attractive" thread. That might not even be its title. I'm going to go look for it now because it was funny. Matt's girls just took it over.

hahahahahah i definetley remember the 1/4th comment. I still laugh when i think about it! I remember the dream finale one too lol! , but I dont remember the "crime" one!! You must find it!
Back to top Go down
BuffyBluth

BuffyBluth

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

Holly417 wrote:
BuffyBluth wrote:
Holly417 wrote:
BuffyBluth wrote:

hahahahahah i definetley remember the 1/4th comment. I still laugh when i think about it! I remember the dream finale one too lol! , but I dont remember the "crime" one!! You must find it!

I tried going into GD to look for it but it was so weird in there. All these posts about people wanting to try out NEXT season...

I think I was "countingjgs" at the time. Maybe I can find it if I log in as my alter ego. It's worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who's in banned camp?!?!   Guess who's in banned camp?!?! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who's in banned camp?!?!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3