Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

New Matt Interview

Go down 
+8
tonia
hazuki
sgr91
mattyg93
OvenMitt
Lana
graciecat
Jenna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
graciecat

graciecat

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Jenna wrote:

Well my hearing must be going because I really had trouble focusing on what Matt was saying so I just focused on that slightly tight bod-hugging shirt and lovely chest and shoulders! (Go away Sally!) Laughing Thanks for the post Jenna!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:40 pm

Man I couldn't hear a damn thing. Don't people realize that when Matt is talking they need to shut up and listen? I like when women interview him better!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:51 pm

I can't stand that interviewer for some reason...But HOT DAMN!! Matt needs to wear that shirt everyday. He was looking esp. Sexy in this interview (maybe because we finally see him interviewed by a clearly inferior male).
Plus, I am liking that Faux hawk more and more everyday, I wish Matt would go hatless more. cheers

Last edited by Lana on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Is it just me, or was that interview awkward with a capital AWK? That interviewer was basically a douchebag, and he didn't know anything about Matt. I feel like, even though he's a decent guy, Matt kinda wanted to punch that guy in the mouth. Or maybe that was just me....

Anyways, yeah, the shirt is hot, too. Any self-consciousness Matt may have had before has been erradicated, judging by the hotness level of his recent wardrobe. He finally got his swagger on high!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Is it just me, or was that interview awkward with a capital AWK? That interviewer was basically a douchebag, and he didn't know anything about Matt. I feel like, even though he's a decent guy, Matt kinda wanted to punch that guy in the mouth. Or maybe that was just me....

Anyways, yeah, the shirt is hot, too. Any self-consciousness Matt may have had before has been erradicated, judging by the hotness level of his recent wardrobe. He finally got his swagger on high!

I couldn't hear a damn thing but just watching it the interviewer seemed like an ass! Matt did look uncomfortable. LOL I think he likes women interviewing him more too!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah, This interview seemed a bit awkward because that guy apparently did not watch Idol at all. Heh.

I agree Lana ! Matt looks SUPER HOT in that white shirt. And yes I am loving the faux hawk too.
I really like Matt's look better without hats! He looks edgier and more sexy JMHO.
I am also like in love with Matt's shoulders and arms. Talk about biceps..

He should wear tight white shirts more often Wink I love you
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

I was going to say uncomfortable, but awkward fits. The two best known things about Matt is that a)he's a dueling piano player from Kalamazoo and b)he HATES being compared to JT. He should lose his job with opening the interview asking Matt about how much he likes JT. He also keeps interrupting Matt so he never gets into his cute/funny/sexy groove. What a wasted opportunity.

Now onto the positives: Definitely like the switch to the button-down "form fitting" shirts. I would not be opposed to a Rolling Stone cover with Matt in a speedo/banana hammock - who do I call to make that happen? javascript:emoticonp('Embarassed')

I was also wondering who it is he knows who knows Jessica Biel - and he interrupted him. I want to know all the celebrities who can potentially help his career. Lilo? Colbie? Just thinking outloud.

On the faux hawk - I like it more now that its growing out - which probably means I still don't like it as much as his curls. But I take the tight shirts as adequate compensation
javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
Back to top Go down
hazuki

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 pm

I would love to hear Matt sing Wonderwall Sad
Back to top Go down
tonia

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:28 am

Really? this was an interview? I could hardly hear anything (Lil Rounds voice in the background was distracting me). The interviewer was totally lousy! He needs to get a refresher course. On the other hand.... the visuals are perfect! Matt looks soooooo handsome in tight-fitting white shirt! I'm falling in love every day it's not even funny..... sigh! I love you
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:32 am

Oh man - could this interviewer BE anymore lame and annoying??!?! He is really trying to make this interview to be about himself - being all smug - YUK! Seems as if he is trying to impress the camera woman - urgh. Well now to the interesting stuff :-) Matt in that shirt - WUAAH! it's like glued onto him - sometimes he seems a little uncomfortable in it, pulling it - but he has no reason to! Looks damn hottt!
And as always he comes across sweet and sexy..... bounce
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 am

cecilie wrote:
Oh man - could this interviewer BE anymore lame and annoying??!?! He is really trying to make this interview to be about himself - being all smug - YUK! Seems as if he is trying to impress the camera woman - urgh. Well now to the interesting stuff :-) Matt in that shirt - WUAAH! it's like glued onto him - sometimes he seems a little uncomfortable in it, pulling it - but he has no reason to! Looks damn hottt!

The camera woman seems to help Matt a little bit with that awkwardness. And lol Cecilie I noticed that pulling that shirt thing too and thought let it be,it´s just fine. Have you noticed he is always touching himself one way or another. Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:35 am

cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:

The camera woman seems to help Matt a little bit with that awkwardness. And lol Cecilie I noticed that pulling that shirt thing too and thought let it be,it´s just fine. Have you noticed he is always touching himself one way or another. Smile
Well I'd gladly do it for him - if he is too tired Very Happy I mean. Can't remember who wrote that they would def apply for the position dressing (and def undresssing) Matt Embarassed But that was hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 am

cecilie wrote:
cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:

Well I'd gladly do it for him - if he is too tired Very Happy I mean. Can't remember who wrote that they would def apply for the position dressing (and def undresssing) Matt Embarassed But that was hilarious!!
Ha-ha here we go again.. I would volunteer too if the regular wardrope assistant had to rest and they were searching for a substitute. Can imagine that is a hard work,hard to keep the self-control. I wonder what kind of requirements they had for that specific job? Wink
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:11 am

cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:
cranberry wrote:
cecilie wrote:

Ha-ha here we go again.. I would volunteer too if the regular wardrope assistant had to rest and they were searching for a substitute. Can imagine that is a hard work,hard to keep the self-control. I wonder what kind of requirements they had for that specific job? Wink

LOL Razz I would help Matt adjust his wardrobe for FREE! No need to pay me, I would consider it a PRIVELEGE to be so close to him! Wink And I would make sure to buy pants that were one size SMALLER than what he usually wears... Twisted Evil MWA-HAHAHAHAHA The Power of the Pants tm!

And I wanted to say that I could barely hear what Matt was saying here. I could hear what Chad was saying [what a tool!], but they should have given Matt a microphone. There was too much noise coming from other people's interviews. SHEESH! Rolling Eyes Is this Chad Pitt supposed to be a "real" reporter? He was not very focused and asked such inane questions -- and made the interview about HIMSELF! No Stop asking Matt about Justin Timberlake already!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

Well my hearing must be going because I really had trouble focusing on what Matt was saying so I just focused on that slightly tight bod-hugging shirt and lovely chest and shoulders! (Go away Sally!) Laughing Thanks for the post Jenna!

OMG..this guy is a freakin idiot! He is actually a "professional" interviewer?? WTF? LOL..well I agree it was very hard to concentrate because of everyone elses loud mouths plus this stupid guy has Matt interviewing him??..Then he says Oh your a big fan of JT?? huh..no, he's never said he was, quote "a big fan" ..what a dork! God..I LOVE me some Matt in that Tight White Shirt!!...heat rising here!"...better go before I say something bad! queen cherry lisa aka/slutty sally hahaha
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
graciecat wrote:
Jenna wrote:

OMG..this guy is a freakin idiot! He is actually a "professional" interviewer?? WTF? LOL..well I agree it was very hard to concentrate because of everyone elses loud mouths plus this stupid guy has Matt interviewing him??..Then he says Oh your a big fan of JT?? huh..no, he's never said he was, quote "a big fan" ..what a dork! God..I LOVE me some Matt in that Tight White Shirt!!...heat rising here!"...better go before I say something bad! queen cherry lisa aka/slutty sally hahaha

Control yourself Lisa -- remember you are a mature, sensible woman!! (Thank goodness we have Sally so we can be bad cougars! grrrr! ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Matt Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Matt Interview   New Matt Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Matt Interview
Page 1 of 1