Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Trending on Twitter

Go down 
+11
mattyfan
Lana
BlondeB
jamerce
graciecat
iluvmatt
Riley 9
Jenna
Cacity87
mattyg93
sgr91
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattyfan

mattyfan

Trending on Twitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 am

so cool! I'm glad I was able to tweet even just a bit for Matty! I can't wait for the day he gets signed. We should do this again soon.

Sad about Paula leaving. She was the nicest to Matt and Matt's the only Idol (it seems) that she's following on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 am

That was so exciting last night!!! At one point I was running out of ideas of what to post without sounding stupid. Then I hit on the idea of writing one word on each post to describe my favorite Matty body parts! Well, that got me going and I posted like crazy - booty, thighs, arms, hands, freckles, etc. Laughing

I was screaming when he hit #8, then he dropped a slot and I had to go to bed. I figured it was over. I AM SO HAPPY THAT HE WENT UP TO #3. Darn it, wish I had stayed up!!! Mad

yay for us!!! bounce bounce bounce

I did not know that Paula only followed Matt of any idols. That is amazing and speaks volumes. I always loved Paula and only love her more now. I can't imaging AI without her. They are fools.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 am

Again- I missed out on all the fun!!
But I got to see him trending - happy for that.
But I did make my own pathetic attempts to get him trending...lol..when the rest of Mattyworld was sleeping
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Cacity87 wrote:
This has been so much fun tonight! I am glad it was all worth the efforts...just to hear Matt was excited and happy! Smile

This is what we need to continue doing to keep Matt (and ourselves) spirit's up during the "waiting" period! We gotta show our support to the public so they know we are a STRONG fanbase! We can't let anyone doubt us. Great job tonight, Giraud Squad. Smile

Trending on Twitter - Page 2 Pictur10

I finally had to sign off about 12:30 so I didn't see when he moved up to 3. It was so much fun. Giraud Squad united and Matt tweeting about how happy we made him! IT was great. Glad I was there.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
This has been so much fun tonight! I am glad it was all worth the efforts...just to hear Matt was excited and happy! Smile

This is what we need to continue doing to keep Matt (and ourselves) spirit's up during the "waiting" period! We gotta show our support to the public so they know we are a STRONG fanbase! We can't let anyone doubt us. Great job tonight, Giraud Squad. Smile

Trending on Twitter - Page 2 Pictur10

Yes it has been amazing and I am so happy we all are working together! I miss all the great times we had when we were all on the AI boards together.

wooo hoooo!! I was up for all the fun...twittering away on my blackberry!! I was sooo excited!! I had to take a half sick day today because I was soooo tired this morning from staying up so late but it was SOOO worth it!! I was so glad to see how happy we made Matt!! LOVE HIM!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Since I'm new to this whole Twitter thing, is this something that can be done EVERY DAY?! Meaning that we can #signmattgiraud as often as we want to? Can you imagine how great that would be if Matt was constantly at the top of the trending list?! Smile I think that if all of Matt's fans can band together then we can accomplish a lot. I kind of wish that Adam's Twitter wasn't hacked into because if he would post something about Matt then more people would take notice.

I also think that someone should Twitter Paula and say something like, "Sorry to hear that you won't be on Idol anymore...but since you're not, can you help us get Matt G. signed?!" LOL Except I'm sure that someone could be more tactful than that.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm

iluvmatt wrote:
Since I'm new to this whole Twitter thing, is this something that can be done EVERY DAY?! Meaning that we can #signmattgiraud as often as we want to? Can you imagine how great that would be if Matt was constantly at the top of the trending list?! Smile I think that if all of Matt's fans can band together then we can accomplish a lot. I kind of wish that Adam's Twitter wasn't hacked into because if he would post something about Matt then more people would take notice.

I also think that someone should Twitter Paula and say something like, "Sorry to hear that you won't be on Idol anymore...but since you're not, can you help us get Matt G. signed?!" LOL Except I'm sure that someone could be more tactful than that.

Hey, in the middle of everything yesterday I forgot to say welcome, glad to have you here with us cheers

ETA: Are we really gonna try for this again tonight??

MattGNowWe want to get it going again tonight. #signmattgiraud #signmattgiraud Starting at 4 0' clock eastern time! Don't forget... #signmattgiraud
2 minutes ago from web
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

WOW what fun last night!! My fingers are so cramped I can barely type right now!! How cool is it we got Matt to #3!! cheers Cool You know he was so happy as he kept updating his tweets about it! bounce I was feeling kind of bummed when no one was in chat but then I saw the trending and twitterverse was really fun!!

I am sad about Paula leaving Idol. I kind of had mixed feelings about her after her prediction for the finale in week 2 BUT then her showing Matt support in LA for tour rehearsals and by following him on twitter (only idol she follows says a lot I think about how she feels about him I love you ) well- that made up for it. I will miss her and I am sure future Idols will miss her support and love.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Lana wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Hey, in the middle of everything yesterday I forgot to say welcome, glad to have you here with us cheers

ETA: Are we really gonna try for this again tonight??

MattGNowWe want to get it going again tonight. #signmattgiraud #signmattgiraud Starting at 4 0' clock eastern time! Don't forget... #signmattgiraud
2 minutes ago from web

Thanks Lana! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm

iluvmatt wrote:

Welcome iluvmatt!...I'm also very sad about Paula leaving..even though she could be a little dingy at times I think she brought a lot to the show and seems to be the only one that truly cares about the contestants..I think Idol is messing up in a big way by not bringing her back..she helped make that show what it is today and I personally just don't think it will be the same without her. Crying or Very sad I also love how much she supports and cares about Matt..obviously she feels the same about him as all of us!! love for him is universal & infectious! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Welcome iluvmatt!...I'm also very sad about Paula leaving..even though she could be a little dingy at times I think she brought a lot to the show and seems to be the only one that truly cares about the contestants..I think Idol is messing up in a big way by not bringing her back..she helped make that show what it is today and I personally just don't think it will be the same without her. Crying or Very sad I also love how much she supports and cares about Matt..obviously she feels the same about him as all of us!! love for him is universal & infectious! I love you I love you

It's really awful that Paula's leaving. Crying or Very sad I'm not a fan or anything, but I really thought she gave the show some heart. Just won't be the same. I mean, we could do away with the "yo dawg"... Didn't Simon say in an interview before that the only way he's staying is if the original 4 stay (him, Paul, Randy and Ryan)? Hmmm, so much for Simon-talk. I guess the millions $$$ blinded him.
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
iluvmatt wrote:

Thanks for the welcome Lisa! I'm also a bit disappointed with Paula leaving as well. I hope you didn't take offense to what I wrote. I'm a Matt fan first and I tend to be a bit blunt sometimes. I still *heart* Paula though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trending on Twitter   Trending on Twitter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trending on Twitter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2