Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?

Go down 
+2
mattyfan
mattyg93
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mattyg93

mattyg93

OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Empty
PostSubject: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 pm

If you guys go to rickey.org or to MTV's Jim Cantiello twitter page they are both confirming that Lil Rounds just got signed..
This is so mind boggling to me? What did they see in her?
I am so bitter that all these past finalists are getting signed before Matt. OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Icon_evil He deserves it so much more than them! At this point they may as well sign the whole Top 10 except Matt? Grrrr....

I mean.. Michael and Lil signed before Matt? Something is really wrong in this world. Record labels are blind..
I still pray something BIG happens for Matt next year.. He deserves it so much! Matt proved on his solo shows what he can do and his originals are stunning.
What do you guys think of these news? I am so bummed. OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Hello??? Anyone here?
Oh gosh I hope my post didn't sound too negative.. I am sorry guys!
I was just venting here a bit. Where else can I do it?

Still... I know someday something great will happen to Matt, he is just too talented and special not to get signed. But it breaks my heart to see all these less talented people get signed first.
That is all.
I hope you guys understand my frustration... End of rant.
I believe in Matt's talent so much like all of you! That's why all those signings are so mind boggling to me.
Peace.. OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

That sucks! Must be a crappy deal. Trying to ratioanlize here, LOL. Matt will get his and it'll be way fantastic and awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 am

mattyg93 wrote:
Hello??? Anyone here?

Still... I know someday something great will happen to Matt, he is just too talented and special not to get signed. But it breaks my heart to see all these less talented people get signed first.
That is all.
I believe in Matt's talent so much like all of you! That's why all those signings are so mind boggling to me.

I think everyone was busy trying to trend which is why no one replied:)

She is signed to an indie label which has a distribution deal with Universal. I'm positive Matt has been offered deals as well but for whatever reason he has turned them down because he didn't feel they were right for him. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Matt will be just fine. He will have a long successful career doing what he loves... making music and performing for people. I don't know I think sometimes people spend a lot of time worrying about him being signed when really in the end he could be signed and still not get the promotion he needs. The music industry is a tough buisness but I believe Matt has the talent, passion, and determination he needs to do well. My hope is that Matt is able to continue making music and performing. Of course I'd love for him to be a superstar but really he doesn't have to be in order for him to be considered successful!

I do believe however that Matt will find the record deal he feels is right for him. Maybe not tomorrow but it will eventually happen for him! OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:27 pm

Jenna wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:
Hello??? Anyone here?

That is all.

She is signed to an indie label which has a distribution deal with Universal. I'm positive Matt has been offered deals as well but for whatever reason he has turned them down because he didn't feel they were right for him. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Matt will be just fine. He will have a long successful career doing what he loves... making music and performing for people. I don't know I think sometimes people spend a lot of time worrying about him being signed when really in the end he could be signed and still not get the promotion he needs. The music industry is a tough buisness but I believe Matt has the talent, passion, and determination he needs to do well. My hope is that Matt is able to continue making music and performing. Of course I'd love for him to be a superstar but really he doesn't have to be in order for him to be considered successful!

I do believe however that Matt will find the record deal he feels is right for him. Maybe not tomorrow but it will eventually happen for him! OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? Icon_biggrin

Jenna I couldn't have said it better and to be honest with you I really don't get the feeling from Matt that getting a record deal is the absolute ultimate goal for him at the present time....I mean I'm sure he does want a record deal eventually but he seems very content to just keep writing and making great music in anticipation of getting signed one day and continue to do what he wants to do creatively....my ONLY complaint is that he needs to not be complacent in MI and will start to expand his horizons more (outside of MI) AFTER his Jan concert and start doing some gigs across the US...He definitely has to keep his name out there to be even Mildly successful! Also he needs a Agent/Mgr!! ?? I wonder what is up with that? scratch
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
Jenna wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:
Hello??? Anyone here?

That is all.

Jenna I couldn't have said it better and to be honest with you I really don't get the feeling from Matt that getting a record deal is the absolute ultimate goal for him at the present time....I mean I'm sure he does want a record deal eventually but he seems very content to just keep writing and making great music in anticipation of getting signed one day and continue to do what he wants to do creatively....my ONLY complaint is that he needs to not be complacent in MI and will start to expand his horizons more (outside of MI) AFTER his Jan concert and start doing some gigs across the US...He definitely has to keep his name out there to be even Mildly successful! Also he needs a Agent/Mgr!! ?? I wonder what is up with that? scratch

DITTO Jenna and Lisa! I agree. If all Matt was interested in was being signed, he'd be signed already but at what costs?! So I think in this case patience is a virtue. Matt will be signed and when he is signed it will be the deal he wants, making the music he wants and he will be the most successful of the whole pack! This I believe with all my heart!
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey guys! Wow, it's been more than three months since I've been on here! I'm really falling down on the job... Wink Life has thrown lots of curves, and I just don't have the time to be on here like I'd like, but thanks to wonderful people like slick7, I'm still pretty much in the loop with what's going on with our Matty...

Regarding his lack of signing, I just want to say one thing: if he has turned down a deal(s) because it wasn't right for him or it would've put him in a box doing what he doesn't want to do musically, then I respect him all the more for having the integrity to turn it down. While most would sell their souls to get a record deal, he's staying true to himself. In the end, he will be blessed for that. I trust that he knows how to make the best decisions for his career & well-being.

Anyway, just wanted to share my two cents about that. I SOOOO wish I could go to the January show, but it's just not possible. I'll be relying on YOU lucky guys who do get to go to share with me every teensy detail of how it goes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Wow it's great to see you RachIP and I totally agree with everything you said!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Jenna wrote:
Wow it's great to see you RachIP and I totally agree with everything you said!

Thanks, Jenna...I've been MIA big time, but I've never forgotten Matt & his journey. You & Chrissy (and so many others too) have done such a great job with the website & everything else. He's very lucky to have fans like you that pour so much of their time & energy into supporting him! I know he'll go far on the wings of his loyal fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?   OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK.. Lil Rounds got signed! Really? Before Matt?
Page 1 of 1