Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

The Tacoma WA Show

Go down 
+16
mattyfan
RachIP
pebbles87
Lana
cecilie
cranberry
mero17
Riley 9
mattyg93
graciecat
flicker
lumma
Lisa_M
sgr91
asianmegan
Jenna
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 pm

I ALREADY POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER FORUM BUT WANTED TO REPOST IT HERE BECAUSE I THINK ITS REALLY IMPORTANT AND I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT! Very Happy

Sgr91

Great finds there. I agree with you - that is what we were all hoping for - that as people get to see the "real" Matt, they would come to love him the way we do. I'm thinking you need to forward that to Matt in some way since he seems to live and die by what everyone says about him - I think he would get a positive ego boost with that.

Sgr91 ..This is EXACTLY what I was thinking..please, please Jenna or someone post these different things that were said in Matt's Twitter...I would do it myself but every freakin time I try to post something in the twitter forum it doesn't let me??? I don't know why?? Frustrates me!! I think WE AS HIS BIGGEST fans need to just keep CONTINUALLY POSTING all these positive things in Twitter to Matt (he is going to be so busy and he doesn't have time to read and see all this) so if we just keep doing it over and over again he will eventually see them and I really think at this point that is what he needs because he does keep mentioning the bad reviews and I think Matt has such a HUGE heart that he just wants to win everyone over and doesn't realize you just can't please everyone because people are just STUPID!..seriously they are..Adam nuts can have Adam..to me that isn't really "true" talent..its all just freaking Glitz and Glamour for him..I'm really coming to despise Adam.

Can someone please copy all the below to Matt on twitter then???

raoulduke3rt (7 hours ago)
I just came back from the Tacoma tour ,.....Matt was incredible.....singing and playing the piano standing up......and I only went for Adam.............truly they were all good but Matt stood out.......he has another fan...........

MsChromatic (13 hours ago)
I saw this performance live and I have to say Matt performed better than most of the other contestants. He really surprised me. This video simply doesn't allow you to hear how amazing he really sounded. The big surprises on Sunday were Scott, Matt and Anoop. Those guys were amazing.

majaha61 (1 day ago)
I was never a big fan but there was always something about him that made me think he had something. This convinces me big time! Way to go Matt!! I think he would be very successful if signed. That boy can play piano! And he has got a wonderful voice to boot!
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm

I don't think Matt should worry so much about disappointing his fans. I doubt that any of the Idols had much time to sign after last night's concert becuse they had to head out to Vancouver right away. Matt has always been generous to his fans, and he's considerate enough to apologize on Twitter. I love you He will continue to win new fans this summer!

I read that review from 'Tacoma Rock City', and the blogger was clearly biased. He admits that he normally doesn't care about AI, and it's just part of his '9-5' duties. He was impressed with only Adam, while Allison (who was awesome, too) was completely ignored. Rolling Eyes In addition, he left out Matt, Michael and Danny. IMO, it seems like he did a half-assed job and couldn't be bothered to even write a couple of sentences for 4 out of the 10 Idols! Wow, maybe he should get paid only 60% of his paycheck, since he wrote about only 60% of the concert! LOL Laughing Again, he is another Adam fan who has to downplay Kris's achievements because Adam should have won, blah, blah, blah... Seriously, Matt isn't the one getting shafted on this tour, it's Kris! Mad

Anyway, I would much rather read the LA Times blog by Rushfield. He is a fan of AI and understands how all of the Idols are living their dreams right now. Rushfield stays positive on all the Idols, but is pretty realistic by saying that not all of them will be playing arenas after this tour. We must give Rushfield an "honorary" Giraud Squad membership. I think he really likes Matt's personality AND SEES HIS TALENT! cheers

My favorite parts of the LA Times blog:
'Most reported sleeping through their first trip,... although the irrespressible hijinks of Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey were evident in full force.'

'A mischievous charmer and dueling piano player now stepping out of playing hotel lobbies.'

Rushfield has been covering AI all season, and it shows how well he knows each Idol, not just his favorite [yeah, I'm looking at you, MICHAEL SLEZAK!]. I like how everyone else's (besides Anoop and Allison) description has to emphasize their personal tragedies or hard-luck story, but Matt's is just about his outgoing personality! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Quote :
Seriously, Matt isn't the one getting shafted on this tour, it's Kris! Mad

Anyway, I would much rather read the LA Times blog by Rushfield. He is a fan of AI and understands how all of the Idols are living their dreams right now. Rushfield stays positive on all the Idols, but is pretty realistic by saying that not all of them will be playing arenas after this tour. We must give Rushfield an "honorary" Giraud Squad membership. I think he really likes Matt's personality AND SEES HIS TALENT! cheers

My favorite parts of the LA Times blog:
'Most reported sleeping through their first trip,... although the irrespressible hijinks of Matt Giraud and Danny Gokey were evident in full force.'

'A mischievous charmer and dueling piano player now stepping out of playing hotel lobbies.'

Rushfield has been covering AI all season, and it shows how well he knows each Idol, not just his favorite [yeah, I'm looking at you, MICHAEL SLEZAK!]. I like how everyone else's (besides Anoop and Allison) description has to emphasize their personal tragedies or hard-luck story, but Matt's is just about his outgoing personality! Very Happy

I agree that Kris is getting shafted. And it almost seems like sacrilege to say this, but I'm actually glad that Matt didn't win this season, because it would be him under harsh scrutiny for being not-Adam. As it stands now, he's surprising people and gaining more fans. I am not especially a Kris fan, but he is a human being, and I hope the comments like this don't get to him. He seems awfully grounded. Just glad it's not Matt having to endure it.

And, I have become a HUGE Richard Rushfield fan. He understands how hard Idol is on the contestants, and gives them credit where it is due. He is kind to them.

I think he was impressed by Matt the night he was saved - remember that great backstage report he wrote? It was one of the best Idol pieces I've ever read. He mentions Matt in almost every piece he writes now, and it's always positive. Matt and Danny are the only ones he actually mentioned by name in this piece, right?

Yep, he needs an honorary G-squad number, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

Aww All of these great comments about Matt is making me really happy for him! I can just imagine how he is reacting to reading all of the positive reviews cheers

I will say that I know that Mjs is a place that he visits quite often, it seems, and it upsets me that her blog is so invested with Adam Lambert fans, they are like cockroaches in a poor mans home-you can't get rid of them No . Almost all of the comments are about Adam, with a few here and there about Kris (nowadays negative comments about Kris) allison, and negative comments about Danny. I wonder if we all could take some time to post all of these greast reviews and comments about Matty over there, just to represent a little. I think that going on the blog, and seeing so many positive remarks will Make Matt so happy, and get him even more notice (MJs blog seems to be the happening place, and a lot of people will read our comments and the reviews regarding Matt- including Matt).
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:55 pm

flicker wrote:

I agree that Kris is getting shafted. And it almost seems like sacrilege to say this, but I'm actually glad that Matt didn't win this season, because it would be him under harsh scrutiny for being not-Adam.

I know I've relatively MIA recently, I've been curbing my Matt obsession (it's not working) but I've been thinking this for awhile now. It's almost like Kris is already DOA and it's only 2 stops into the tour. I read one of the twitter people last night say that alot of people got up and left right after Adam.... I almost (just almost Very Happy ) feel bad for Kris. It would be a shame if this happened to Matt because he's so much more talented than Kris and more dimensional than Adam. I think we can all agree that Adam's not that special (or at least as special as the Glamberts make him out to be---- he is not God so please quit treating him as such!)

But back to Matthew. I know I've always been on the "I'm positive Matt will get a swank record deal" train but after these 1st two shows.... I've never been more positive. It will happen. No doubt. He will get one, there's just no way around that! What he's got on stage is just pure magic. Plain and simple. And since I've been gone, I'm surprised nobody has brought up the Diddy Party he was invited too. Just a hunch, but that doesn't seem like a random thing. Nobody random gets invited to a Diddy party. But anyway, that's just a thought in my brain.... prolly just another one of my crazy theories!
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:01 pm

I agree about the Diddy party; I was happy to hear about that. Smile

And Lindsey-freakin-Lohan tweets him about going shopping with her.........

She tweeted him in the last day or so to ask him how it's going.

His charm is irresistable, even to the rich and famous. Smile He's going to be OK, record deal or not. (But I still hope for a deal).
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Beggin Group performance

Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Another good comment regarding Matt on MJ's...

Quote :
I was at the show last night with 8th row seats. It was pretty incredible. I was there for the Adam Lambert show as was seemingly most of the audience based on the overwhelming set-long screaming and consistent standing. All of the Idols impressed, however. I guess I would rank them Adam - Matt - Anoop - Allison - Kris - Danny - Megan - Lil - Scott - Michael. I actually liked Megan live, but her short set and distracting Barbie-esque appearance limited my enjoyment factor

This person went just to see... of course Adam
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Sorry guys that I haven't been able to update today but work called! I wish I could make Matt my full time job. Think he'd give me a job doing something? Very Happy

Hope to see you guys in the chat tonight. Damn is Vancouver still Pacific time?
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Rushfield posted a video interview with Matt and Danny!! Matt is sooo hyper and excited. He talks more than Danny!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/americanidoltracker/2009/07/video-preshow-chat-with-matt-giraud-and-danny-gokey-in-tacoma-wa.html/

OMG..I just watched this again for the second time...I JUST LITERALLY LOL at Matt..he is soooo cute..I loved the part where they were talking about the different categories of music they have to sing..he says the "country thing" and then the disco remark!! hahaha...my next favorite thing is at the end when he says something about loving the first show and can't believe they have to wait another whole night to perform!! Razz I swear he could be a comedian!!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 pm

I was at the show last night with 8th row seats. It was pretty incredible. I was there for the Adam Lambert show as was seemingly most of the audience based on the overwhelming set-long screaming and consistent standing. All of the Idols impressed, however. I guess I would rank them Adam - Matt - Anoop - Allison - Kris - Danny - Megan - Lil - Scott - Michael. I actually liked Megan live, but her short set and distracting Barbie-esque appearance limited my enjoyment factor

WOW!!!! This person rated Matt as 2nd under Adam!! I know that might sound funny that I'm getting excited about this but considering how much King Adam is loved this is saying ALOT!!

I honest to God think that if Adam wasn't in this particular season and if Matt hadn't let his nerves get to him so much then he would have been a major Front Runner to Win..I think its so obvious that apparently the judges critic and review probably made it worse for him then he really let on too on the show...he's really hard on himself and wants to be perfect I think and focused to much on the judges.
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:43 pm

So I just finished catching up on this thread...still waiting to hear graciecat's report! But wow, I'm excited by what I'm seeing. Still sick at not having been able to be there last night...and their tour bus drove right past my house (sort of ;-) on their way to Vancouver...so close...oh well. SOLO TOUR FOR SURE!!

Anyway, yeah, I was up late last night checking Twitter and saw that rude fan's comment...and he's so nice that he takes the time to respond to that kind of talk. Too bad that he feels the need to respond to negative comments. I tweeted him back saying "you're so sweet to your fans, even the not-so-nice ones...I'm sure you did your best to meet as many as possible...you're only human!" I just hope, as many have said here, that he doesn't take any of the negative comments, both from annoyed fans and/or stupid critics too much to heart. He's amazing, and ought to know that he just IS, no matter what relatively small amount of negativity might be said. I agree that he's making converts and will continue...this is just the beginning! He's got something special, and before this tour is over, lots more people will know that. His future is bright!

Can't wait to see/hear more about last night, and I'll try to follow chat a bit tonight...it's tough for me though b/c it starts right as I'm needing to get dinner and then my kids to bed. I'm not really free until about 8:30 or 9:00, and by then it's mostly over. Ah, I wish Matt could be my full time job too, Jenna! Wink BTW, yes, sorry to say that Vancouver is indeed Pacific time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Riley9

I read that review from 'Tacoma Rock City', and the blogger was clearly biased. He admits that he normally doesn't care about AI, and it's just part of his '9-5' duties. He was impressed with only Adam, while Allison (who was awesome, too) was completely ignored. In addition, he left out Matt, Michael and Danny. IMO, it seems like he did a half-assed job and couldn't be bothered to even write a couple of sentences for 4 out of the 10 Idols! Wow, maybe he should get paid only 60% of his paycheck, since he wrote about only 60% of the concert! LOL Again, he is another Adam fan who has to downplay Kris's achievements because Adam should have won, blah, blah, blah... Seriously, Matt isn't the one getting shafted on this tour, it's Kris!

Riley...
You said this so well about him only deserving 60% of his paycheck (if that)..What a Jerk! Tell me, why would you have a job writing for a newspaper and do such a shity job covering an event like this??? Seriously, it's not JUST the Adam Lambert Show and all those other singers have worked their butt's off to get to where they are today and to not even recognize them in your piece is extremely rude and very very poor journalism on his part! Seriously..I'm not just talking for Matt..i'm talking for all of them because after hearing all of them sing on this tour I really think they are all doing amazingly well if you ask me (compared to on the show)
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Graciecat at Tacoma   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi All- Hope you get this. I just typed the whole thing and something happened and I lost everything so will try again. I am so tech challenged!! Since Ovenmitt gave such a great review from Portland I will TRY to just hit the highlights from Tacoma- except for the MATTY parts-- got to give all the details!!

Well, last night was fantastic! Tacoma Dome is pretty small venue (about 7000 I think) so very intimate. It was packed. Our seats were on the side in front of the stage but pretty high up. Good view however. FIRST HALF: Crowd very mellow Michael, Megan (SHE CAW CAWED as she finished and walked off her set- scratch )Scott and Lil. When Anoop came out things picked up quite a bit. (He seems to have many fans around here as I found out in line before show). He did a really nice job on Always on my mind-- well received. People were up on their feet and rockin during My Perogative--(really for the first time of the night).
I think he is where the show shifted to a higher energy.

MATT: bounce Matt comes out from the side of the stage for H2H. Same outfit as Portland, No Hat. Unlike Portland, He does not (or maybe I didn't hear) encourage the crowd to get on their feet and many remain seated Neutral Well, I am not gonna have any of that! So I grab my best friend (Adamlover) and get her on her feet. There is a group of about 5 "mature" women behind and they get up. The floor and lower levels are standing as far as I can see. Up higher maybe 40% standing/dancing. Crowd does really seem to enjoy the song and really gets jazzed when he goes to the piano part. LOVED IT! As Matt goes into Georgia, crowd quiets and sits mostly but with a lot of swaying and lights. I think it was the best I have ever heard Matt sing the song. I love you Now Matt goes into YFM and people are still sitting mostly and I think people don't get this song as much. When he finishes up there is the best crowd reaction of the night so far. Waiting for the Medley the "very serious" man in front of me says to his wife-(Kris fans)--"He should record that-- that Georgia is the best I've ever heard" (I was listening/watching for all MATT reactions!) The Medley goes well and the crowd is totally into Tell Her About It--- massive screaming when M&S come up from underneath on pianos. Audience really seemed into the Beggin' section of Medley and MATT looked mighty fine in that suit!

2nd Half-- Pretty much like Portland. Each Idol was loudly received but a drop off when Danny seems to get a bit preachy before My Wish. His set seems LOONNGG! ADAM- well, you know. I will say, I enjoyed Whole Lotta Love and Fame-- He does have tremendous stage presence. Crowd receives Kris well. Good joining in on Hey Jude and the Finale- Don't Stop Believing. The 8 singing Idols are on stage when M&S come up with their intros. Again- crowd really enjoys the piano bits. Whole crowd participation during the Hey Jude and Finale, esp. Na Na Na part. AND IT WAS OVER--- Crying or Very sad 3 HOURS WENT REALLY FAST-

I will do another thread for the after show parts....and personal comments. flower
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:45 pm

Oh graciecat - miss me much?? LOL
I've been so excited to hear from you and it seems like you enjoyed the Matt ride bounce
Great that you got the crowd up and going - would have loved to be there and grooved out and rocking for Matt. While I was waiting for your news I've been reminiscing and waching old AI videos lol
Can't wait for your part 2 bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks for Sharing your experience Graciecat! Sounds like you had a great time and sounds like AGAIN that Matt was well received!! (I loved the comment about the
"serious man" in front of you and what he said too)...Yeah!!! Look forward to the rest of your posts about it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:55 pm

OMGGG!! Another great review of Matt by Misha Berson of the Seattle Times...(I hope this hasn't been posted on here..if so I didn't remember seeing it!)..This is sooo exciting!.........................................................she wrote about Matty..

Then, one of the nicest surprises: piano man Matt Giraud's set. Opening with a brave, sizzling cover of Otis Redding's "Hard to Handle," Giraud came on like a young, jazzier Jerry Lee Lewis, then followed up with a "Georgia" rich in bluesy keyboard stylings — and devoid of the pitchiness and vocal overkill of Giraud's TV turns. All that singing obviously paid off for the guy, who exhibited an ease onstage few of his comrades matched.

Someone posted this on Twitter SO hopefully Matt will read another positive one!!
Back to top Go down
flicker

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:
OMGGG!! Another great review of Matt by Misha Berson of the Seattle Times...(I hope this hasn't been posted on here..if so I didn't remember seeing it!)..This is sooo exciting!.........................................................she wrote about Matty..

Then, one of the nicest surprises: piano man Matt Giraud's set. Opening with a brave, sizzling cover of Otis Redding's "Hard to Handle," Giraud came on like a young, jazzier Jerry Lee Lewis, then followed up with a "Georgia" rich in bluesy keyboard stylings — and devoid of the pitchiness and vocal overkill of Giraud's TV turns. All that singing obviously paid off for the guy, who exhibited an ease onstage few of his comrades matched.

I love this! Here's a link to the whole article:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/musicnightlife/2009433967_americanidol09.html?cmpid=2628

Oh, and this reviewer dared to criticize Adam

Quote :
By the end of his set, though, Lambert's shtick felt a bit too predictable in its conscious excessiveness

One little line of criticism - I bet there will be a meltdown -- can't wait. I'm gonna make some popcorn right now!

Last edited by flicker on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:00 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

WOW great finding! It makes me so happy whenever I read comments like this - yay love when they get what Matt is all about - our singing pianoman cheers
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 pm

I Just found a NEW PIC!! This is a beautiful side shot of Matty and his new haircut..It's really starting to grow on me...it looks very "hip"..gawd now I'm really showing my age! lol..but anyway's he's rockin this style I think!! alien alien

A pic of us yesterday at a meet N' greet in Tacoma. Gotta lov... on Twitpic
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:07 pm

By the end of his set, though, Lambert's shtick felt a bit too predictable in its conscious excessiveness

OMG! How Awesome!..FINALLY a reviewer has the nerve to say THE TRUTH!!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Meeting Idols in Tacoma   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:47 pm

I was unable to attend the afternoon meet and greet due to "real life" stuff-- Neutral
The show ended about 10:20. We had to wait about an hour before the Idols start to come out, Michael, Megan running by with Allison, Lil. They go to different parts of the line.
THEN.. Roar goes up and out comes.... MATT! bounce Matty goes to the middle- YAY!! Ok-- I am cold but starting to warm up!! Very Happy Now Allison is in front of me and then she runs over to Matt and they do this little dance-- it was sooo cute! Everyone is just screaming! (I would guess maybe 300 or so people outside--). Down the line here comes Michael from one side and Matt from the other and I am thinking well, if it is a tie I KNOW who I am going for! Laughing Both Michael and Matt are right in front of me but I am in 2nd row of fans. They do something goofy and Michael takes my program to sign and I am going NOOOO-- Matt stops to get a pic taken with a birthday girl in front row and starts to go by-- so me thinks-- gotta do something, fast... I scream out " Matt, Giraud Squad says hi "-- ( I am so creative!!)-he says "Hey Giraud Squad" stops briefly and I quickly hand him my program and he signs it--can't get a picw/ him cause of the people in front but did manage to get 2 quick side shots-- not the greatest but hey.. I have to say he looked tired and I think he may have a cold or allergies because he was sniffling. He leaves me.. Sad , Next down the line Scott (with his cutie brother guiding his hand to sign books ..Next, here comes Anoop, very friendly. He signs my book and after the next person's the security guy grabs his arm and says gotta go-- and shouts to the crowd "THAT'S IT FOLKS-- THANKS! GOODNIGHT".
I got everyone's autograph but Kris and Danny never saw them-- maybe doing press? Didn't get any pics w/idols, got some rush shots of them signing stuff. I usually do not buy programs but this time glad I did, easier to hand over peoples heads to get signed. Guess who signed his name the largest and most legibly-- you know who!! lol!
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Jenna wrote:
Ok this worries me. This is the second review I have read that had no mention of Matt in it but every other idol was mentioned. WTF?

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/ej/2009/07/08/scenes_from_american_idols_live

Hey Jenna, Don't worry about this... The entertainment guy is pretty much a j__a__ about anything Idol or mainstream entertainment in general. I totally think he would have loved Adam all year if he HAD watched Idol-- his type of performer. I never read the TNT because of him and their editorials. Too bad the TNT (Tacoma News Tribune old nickname) doesn't act like real TNT and blow itself up already! lol!
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Awww well at least you got to see Matt!! It's sooo exciting to hear about all your encounters with him!! Keeps my hopes up high Smile Now I know you didn't leave the concert early to head out to meet everyone afterwards, so did you head out as soon as they were finished? How many others were there already out there?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
flicker

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm not sure where to put this - it's a fun interview a Seattle station with several of the idols. Goofy questions, kinda baffled idols. Fun. Smile

It was in Washington, when they met with the press, so I'm putting it with the Tacoma tour stuff.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/19995778/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tacoma WA Show   The Tacoma WA Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tacoma WA Show
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next