Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols

Go down 
+16
mattyfan
lovethemtigers
RachIP
Lisa_M
mattyg93
meagsmatt
cecilie
peacehope
lumma
cranberry
flicker
mero17
skycheyan
paigeturner
Jenna
OvenMitt
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mattyg93

mattyg93

OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:08 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 100_0723

You can see the excitement in Matt's eyes. He and Danny were monkeying around the whole time.

Thanks so much for that meeting recap! Matt looks so good with his new haircut.
SO the mole is gone? Did he have surgery? Just wondering..

I've noticed in some recent picture he did not have it anymore, so good for him Those things can be dangerous at times.
Can't wait to meet Matt someday too!
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:35 pm

awwwwww..OvenMitt..GREAT PICS!! You looked on Cloud 9!! I loved the one of Matt with Danny..he looks like he is soooo happy in that pic and those eyes!! arhhhhhhh alien

Gosh I hope I will be able to post my own pic with Matt on here someday!! It seems like its gonna be forever....

OH and almost forgot...I ALSO TOTALLY enjoyed your writing..its a awesome story!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:23 pm

OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 16173810

This is a new pic of Matt in Tacoma. Notice he's wearing the bracelet from the gift bag I gave him. Yeah, you rule Matt. You just do.
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

This is a new pic of Matt in Tacoma. Notice he's wearing the bracelet from the gift bag I gave him. Yeah, you rule Matt. You just do.

Ovenmitt...what did the bracelet say??? also do i dare ask what was in your little ziploc baggy that you gave him?? cheers cat

Gawd..this is gonna be a greattt summer!!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

CrAzY_4_MattyG wrote:

Ovenmitt...what did the bracelet say??? also do i dare ask what was in your little ziploc baggy that you gave him?? cheers cat

Gawd..this is gonna be a greattt summer!!

It's cool. The bracelet said "Bad Girls' Big Poppa". And I burned a CD of songs dedicated by Bad Girls, a CD I made for him myself, and bracelets for Anoop, Kris and Adam. They are on Bad Girl Patrol. It's a long story.
Back to top Go down
RachIP

RachIP

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, Mrs OvenMitt, I'm a little late to this party, but thanks for sharing! I didn't even realize you had posted a recap on here until today! How exciting, the dream has come true! Sounds like you had an awesome time. I'm happy for you!

Thanks again for your articulate retelling!
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Me too...late to the party. But thanks for sharing. I am so jealous. So I gotta know...how tall is Matt....is he as gorgeous in person.... You look so happy and I can't believe your pic with Matt...oh unreal!!!! I bet you were melting in your knees! Go Girl! megan joy and lil rounds looked spectacular...and Danny sounds like lots of fun...and Anoop ...I am hyperventalating here!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:16 pm

lovethemtigers wrote:
Me too...late to the party. But thanks for sharing. I am so jealous. So I gotta know...how tall is Matt....is he as gorgeous in person.... You look so happy and I can't believe your pic with Matt...oh unreal!!!! I bet you were melting in your knees! Go Girl! megan joy and lil rounds looked spectacular...and Danny sounds like lots of fun...and Anoop ...I am hyperventalating here!

Matt's about 5'11'', I'd say. He was just a tad taller than me and I'm 5'9 1/2''. And yes, he looks just as gorgeous in person. His skin looked good, really glowy or something. Maybe it was his "dreamy" stage makeup. I also noticed that his mole was gone from his forehead and only a tiny horizontal scar remains. You can tell in the pic of us. And his eyes look really green that night, prolly cause of his green shirt. But sometimes they look amber. Hmmm.....color-changing eyes! I was actually calm until he looked me in the eye and asked my Bad Girl number. That threw me for a loop, I'll admit. Danny was the funniest part of the whole thing for me. I was literally slackjawed watching him flirt with my friend. I'll never let her live that one down.
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 pm

OvenMitt, LOVE your story!! And your pic with Matty - just gorgeous! Ahhhh, that must have felt so good!

Your Danny story's hilarious! I would have done the same with Kris...

I have a feeling the mole surgery was a medical thing. Good Matt was able to get that done. That explains all the hats after he left the show. =)
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:50 pm

OvenMitt, you're so lucky to have met Matt! You were also pretty smart to leave the concert early, so you could get close to the fences! Idea

Fortunately, you were able to give him your ziplock of goodies! I know he always appreciates all of the fans' gifts. Very Happy WOW! He was wearing the bracelet that you gave him!

It is ironic that Danny was the one Idol who gave you and your BF the most time! Ha-ha, I think he was trying to flirt with BOTH of you. Razz

Well, at least you got Matt to take a picture with you (and you looked very cute yourself!). I noticed from the videos that Matt seemed like the Idol that was the most energetic and the most "hands-on" with the fans. Combine that with his amazing stage presence, and I think Matt has the potential to gain thousands of new fans this summer! cheers
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am

OvenMitt wrote:
lovethemtigers wrote:

Matt's about 5'11'', I'd say. He was just a tad taller than me and I'm 5'9 1/2''. And yes, he looks just as gorgeous in person. His skin looked good, really glowy or something. Maybe it was his "dreamy" stage makeup. I also noticed that his mole was gone from his forehead and only a tiny horizontal scar remains. You can tell in the pic of us. And his eyes look really green that night, prolly cause of his green shirt. But sometimes they look amber. Hmmm.....color-changing eyes! I was actually calm until he looked me in the eye and asked my Bad Girl number. That threw me for a loop, I'll admit. Danny was the funniest part of the whole thing for me. I was literally slackjawed watching him flirt with my friend. I'll never let her live that one down.

My husband is 5'11. Good solid height for a man. Whooo, color changing eyes. Cool. Gosh hearing your story and watching the youtube videos and all the new videos, I want to go so bad. The Atlanta concert has been sold out since day 1...my husband works for coke and they are a big american idol sponsor and my son keeps talking about wanting to go..so I keep praying my husband will surprise us with tickets. And it's not just matt - although that's a big part of if...I want to see all of them. After watching them all season and seeing all the vids and stuff...I just want to see them. It would be so exciting! Thank you agian for sharing.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:43 am

i've been looking forward to hearing about your idol experience - you did not disappoint! Thanks for all the great insight and pics. You look great next to Matt! Hope the hubby doesn't mind.

I have been rewatching the video of HTH but my eyes keep wandering to his pants! Since you're a BG and I saw you guys tweeting him about boxers or briefs - I think I can answer that question by watching this video. I'm thinking briefs.javascript:emoticonp('Embarassed')
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:57 am

sgr91 wrote:
i've been looking forward to hearing about your idol experience - you did not disappoint! Thanks for all the great insight and pics. You look great next to Matt! Hope the hubby doesn't mind.

I have been rewatching the video of HTH but my eyes keep wandering to his pants! Since you're a BG and I saw you guys tweeting him about boxers or briefs - I think I can answer that question by watching this video. I'm thinking briefs.javascript:emoticonp('Embarassed')

Okay, I admit to watching the HTH video several times since Sunday! Very Happy After about my fifth time watching it, I noticed what I thought looked like briefs underneath. It's not like I was intentionally looking for that, but I happened to notice because his pants were helluva tight (in a good way, of course)! I love you

At least we have "proof" that Matt wears underwear. I was grossed out when I read that Blake Lewis usually goes "commando" under his pants! EWWWWW! I approve of the tight pants look, but no underwear is NOT APPEALING! Sorry, but it was a big-turn off when Blake said that. No
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Aww! Yay!(:
I love all the pics! Thank yoooou for sharing!

Noops and Matty rock. (:

I don't want to wait until september.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
flicker

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:10 am

Oven Mitt, your report was awesome, your pics are great, and can I say how much I love you for coining the 2X4 analogy! I can't find the thread where you originally posted it, but I want you to know how much I love it! It is 100% on the money!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:23 am

flicker wrote:
Oven Mitt, your report was awesome, your pics are great, and can I say how much I love you for coining the 2X4 analogy! I can't find the thread where you originally posted it, but I want you to know how much I love it! It is 100% on the money!

Love it, too!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 pm

flicker wrote:

Uh, thanks! I didn't realize that would resonate so much, but I really felt like that's what it was like when I first heard Matt. Whack! Right in the face. Knocked me on my ass. It still boggles me that people are so enraptured with Adam, because I saw right through his artifice IMMEDIATELY. Again, it's a subtlety thing....but Matt is honestly the first actual, true, authentic artist that I've witnessed on American Idol. Straight to his core! Gah, I don't need to explain this to y'all; you understand that. I get to gushing and it's hard to stop.

Anyway, I think I wrote that 2x4 comment in the Tour section. Maybe in the Vancouver thread? Yeah, I think it was that one.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
flicker wrote:

Uh, thanks! I didn't realize that would resonate so much, but I really felt like that's what it was like when I first heard Matt. Whack! Right in the face. Knocked me on my ass. It still boggles me that people are so enraptured with Adam, because I saw right through his artifice IMMEDIATELY. Again, it's a subtlety thing....but Matt is honestly the first actual, true, authentic artist that I've witnessed on American Idol. Straight to his core! Gah, I don't need to explain this to y'all; you understand that. I get to gushing and it's hard to stop.

Anyway, I think I wrote that 2x4 comment in the Tour section. Maybe in the Vancouver thread? Yeah, I think it was that one.

Clearly, you have a converted audience here but I think most of us experienced that at some point!. You write and express yourself very well and I have always enjoyed your posts because they tend to resonate with me. Perhaps you should look into a career as a music writer/critic.javascript:emoticonp('Smile')
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Quote :

My thoughts exactly! Guess that's all I really need to say on that because you stated it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols   OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OvenMitt and Meeting The Idols
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2