Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!

Go down 
+10
pasnthru
macigirl
cecilie
Jenna
jamerce
cranberry
iluvmatt
sgr91
tonia
lovethemtigers
14 posters
AuthorMessage
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 am

OMG tonight on twitter me and lisa asked matt to give a shout out to our Cecilie because she is coming all the way from Denmark just to see him - and he did!!!
Quote :

MGiraudOfficial@FTL35Cecilie Hey you! I heard you're coming all the way from Denmark just to see me! Thank you so much and I look forward to meeting you!

OMG! I am so happy!! He reads, he knows, he pleases! Yah!!!
Back to top Go down
tonia

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:20 am

YAY!!! I'm excited for Cecilie! her wish seems to be coming true... "a wish is a dream your heart makes......" Cecilie, you go girl! bounce flower
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:37 am

Cecilie - you go girl! Now, you just need a huge sign so he can find you in the crowd!
Back to top Go down
iluvmatt

iluvmatt

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:22 am

Cecilie,

I am SO happy for you! You must be on Cloud Nine! Matt is so sweet. Smile

iluvmatt
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 am

That is awesome!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Cloud nine, Cecilie! WO-HOOOO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jamerce

jamerce

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 am

I am so happy for Cecile! Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michigan_countrygirl
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 am

Awe I can't wait for Cecilie to see this. It is going to mke her so happy! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 am

WWUUUUOOOAHHHHH

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

This does not begin to express how I feel!!
I am forever grateful to Tigers and Lisa - I LOVE U GUYS!!

Geez I am hyper, not breathing....

When I first logged on I saw Meg RT a message about being thankful for a tweet - didn't at first occur to me that the tweet was for me!!!!
And then it dawned on me - MATT tweeted at me!!!

THANK youI love how you are all watching out for me - you are the best!! Ad thanks for all the congrat tweets bounce
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:43 am

YAY Cecilie!!!! Matt is so sweet!!

bounce Basketball rendeer king sunny
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:04 am

Awwww Cecilie, I'm so happy you got a personal message from Matt. You deserve it...not many people would travel so far to see someone and I'm sure Matt appreciates it!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 am

LOL Cecilie I Just woke up and saw that! Congrats cheers I would be flipping out too...
Back to top Go down
Lisa_M

Lisa_M

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 pm

cecilie wrote:
WWUUUUOOOAHHHHH

When I first logged on I saw Meg RT a message about being thankful for a tweet - didn't at first occur to me that the tweet was for me!!!!

THANK youI love how you are all watching out for me - you are the best!! Ad thanks for all the congrat tweets bounce

Cecilie I'm so glad this made your day AND probably week for that matter..haha..It was funny cuz I said something first to him like, hey Matt our friend Cecilie is coming to see you all the way from DENMARK and what do you think of that? and then I said something else stupid and then Tiger chimed in and typed same thing to him but she was the SMART one because she at least remembered to put your ID in to, FTL35Cecilie so he could type you back!!! LOL...I was like omg, omg, omg when I saw he sent that to you!! I did thank him afterwards also!! Isn't he awesome!! Good Times!!! Very Happy geek

I'm glad Tiger and I worked good together as a team (TEAM MATTY) ..Haha!!

Last edited by Lisa_M on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm

This is the tweet I sent to Matt:
Quote :
@mgiraudofficial @FTL35Cecilie is coming all the way from Denmark just to see you, could you please give a shoutout to her! please!

This is the tweet Lisa sent to Matt first that got it started:
Quote :
@migiraudofficial matt our good friend from DENMARK is coming 2 see u!!

We were on twitter chatting last night. I was about to sign off when I saw the tweet come from Matt to Cecilie. I was so excited I was shaking and my legs were weak. Isn't that crazy. I was so wishing you had been online at the time Cecilie. I was like "omg he got the tweets - he responded. He is so awesome!"

It sure was fun. So you know what that means, girl. You most definitely have to have your sign - tweet matt and bubbletweet him - that way when he sees you in GR he will speak to you personally like he does with all the fans he recognizes from twitter. WE all have to do that girls so when he sees us he'll know who we are.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:48 pm

Lisa_M wrote:
cecilie wrote:
WWUUUUOOOAHHHHH

I'm glad Tiger and I worked good together as a team (TEAM MATTY) ..Haha!!

Cecilie I'm so glad this made your day AND probably week for that matter..haha..It was funny cuz I said something first to him like, hey Matt our friend Cecilie is coming to see you all the way from DENMARK and what do you think of that? and then I said something else stupid and then Tiger chimed in and typed same thing to him but she was the SMART one because she at least remembered to put your ID in to, FTL35Cecilie so he could type you back!!! LOL...I was like omg, omg, omg when I saw he sent that to you!! I did thank him afterwards also!! Isn't he awesome!! Good Times!!! Very Happy geek

We are a team. It sure was a blast. Felt like a teenager again! It was awesome. Girls i can't wait for GR - it will be the best!
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:50 pm

You ladies are so awesome! cheers
Maybe you should(if you are not busy partying..) consider doing the last final bubbletweet as a group,that would be
impressive! Cool
Back to top Go down
graciecat

graciecat

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:46 pm

YAY Cecilie--- You lucky girl!! SO happy for you --- bounce Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:34 pm

cranberry wrote:
Maybe you should(if you are not busy partying..) consider doing the last final bubbletweet as a group,that would be
impressive! Cool

OMG what a great idea - a group bbt to Matt the night before the concert! Love it! What do ya think ladies?
Back to top Go down
Riley 9

Riley 9

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:30 am

CONGRATULATIONS, CECILIE! cheers

When I saw Matt's tweet, I knew it had to be YOU! WOOOOHOOOOO! bounce

And 2 points for the assist from Lisa_M and lovethemtigers! That's what I call TEAMWORK! sunny
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 am

lovethemtigers wrote:
cranberry wrote:
impressive! Cool

OMG what a great idea - a group bbt to Matt the night before the concert! Love it! What do ya think ladies?

Definitely!
A completely crazy one lol
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:43 am

All of us girls + Alcohol +Matt G = Craziest Bubbletweet EVER!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
pasnthru

pasnthru

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Can't wait to see that one drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!   Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt gives shout out to our girl on Twitter!
Page 1 of 1