Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!

Go down 
+25
Lengski
hockeyidolfan
mikkk2.0
Whit
be11s
Heidi
sara3320
leashfour
peacehope
mch
lovethemtigers
skycheyan
Elicious
make.a.moment
macigirl
MGfan
2kids3dogs
mattyg93
sgr91
pebbles87
mattyfan
crys7
meagsmatt
Kelly
Jenna
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:16 am

Really? Yeah, being on tour is something you wouldn't just find out yesterday lol That would have been really cool if all 3 of them were going to perform! Awww I bet that would have stolen the show!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:17 am

Ahhh tonight Billy Joel and Elton John are in Detroit. I wonder if they were going to do dueling pianos with Billy...can you imagine how amazing that would have been? Poor Matt if this is what he was suppose to do. He must be very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:24 am

Talk about never being done before!! That would have been ultra amazing! the piano playing and the singing! In a way I hope this wasn't the case, because I'm sure the two of them would feel REALLY disappointed about it! : (
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:28 am

And one other thing, you would think since this is the biggest's show on TV and they plan the finale for how long, that they would have better backup plans in the event that plans change.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:28 am

They have been on tour for a while now so no LOL they definitely didn't find out yesterday. I just can't see Billy agreeing to do this and they definitely didn't need Idol to sell tickets because Billy and I'm sure Elton always attracts huge crowds to their concerts. Billy plays in Basketball arenas and baseball fields.
Back to top Go down
Elicious

Elicious

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:30 am

I don't get it, if the whole duet got canceled off, why can't they just allow him to sing solo? Matt can just perform with his piano singing Georgia or LGIO or anything..same goes with Scott. They would rather give more air time to the bikini girl, norman gentle and dramaless-dramaqueen-tatiana?AI sucks big time..
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:34 am

Elicious wrote:
I don't get it, if the whole duet got canceled off, why can't they just allow him to sing solo? Matt can just perform with his piano singing Georgia or LGIO or anything..same goes with Scott. They would rather give more air time to the bikini girl, norman gentle and dramaless-dramaqueen-tatiana?AI sucks big time..

I agree Elicious or at least let them sing and duel pianos together.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 2:40 am

No kidding! Matt and Scott have said that following shows they've played piano together in the basement, so I'm sure over time they've come up with some little routines. Or, that being said, they could have definitely come up with something cool today, if they were given the opportunity to do so. But then again, AI was probably like..let's allow Tatiana to prance around for a few extra minutes.
Back to top Go down
sara3320

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:29 am

I just want to know what happened, what was the original plan? I'm still pissed! And I can't believe this is bothering me so much, but it's Matt, and I was really looking forward to this! I just want an explanation, fox can't just cut him out (if he even had a part in the finale) and expect us to be "oh...ok", NO! And I don't even want to think that this was the original plan, although it wasn't if he found out the same day that he was going to sing with Santana, but still... because I'll tell u, then I am really going to be PISSED! Matt deserves better, soooooo much better!

God I'm sorry guys I just had to let it out...now I feel a bit better (I think).
Back to top Go down
sara3320

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:54 am

Ok I just can't get over it, watching the show again, Matt got to sing very little in all the group numbers they did (Santana, guys only, beginning, etc.) and the only time he got to sing more was with black magic woman and that was what? 25 secs???????? And he was sooo good in all of those, so only imagine if he'd had more time on the show. I'm so MAD! Matt we still love u and u will do great, so we will forget about tonight because really who needs them?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:35 am

meagsmatt wrote:
That's really interesting. And I don't remember reading anywhere that he was rumored to come. Maybe they kept that really hush, hush since it's Billy Joel? Hmmm I really dunno. I guess we'll just have to wait and see Mad

I just thought about it... 'member all that speculation about how Billy Idol was supposed to perform?....maybe they were talkin about the wrong Billy, & Billy Joel was the one they couldn't confirm. :-/
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:10 am

Wow I just watched MJ's video and guess how long Matt got to sing? Yup 22 beautiful amazing fing seconds. He probably sang no more than 30 seconds total on this f-uped show. I am still so mad, disappointed, and sad! Wow he got half a minute singing out of a 2 hour show. Really the only person who received less time was Scott. I really am done with this show. I am so tired of the manipulation and throwing the contestants they don't want to win under the bus. He better not get shafted on the tour. I can't wait until this is over and he moves on to bigger and better things.

They could have given Matt more time with Santana or allowed Matt and Scott to duel it out on the piano. Or better yet given Matt a solo song. I can't imagine how he is feeling. He was so excited for the finale and getting back up on that stage performing. I still can't get over that they showcased the crazy girl, bimbo, and comedian over Matt. How sad is that?
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:03 am

I couldn't post last night. I was too upset. I figured I'd sleep on it and see how I felt this morning. Well.... to say the least, I am pissed. I am hurt, mad, and confused. I can't even imagine how Matt feels.

WTF? What happened? Why did they do this? Why do they repeatedly throw Matt under a bus? I can't even begin comprehend this.

Matt should say a big F YOU to all of them and get out. He doesn't need them. He is the only one who doesn't need them. He is so above and beyond all this bullshit.

We love you Matt. I love you
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:40 am

I just emailed my letter.. I am still so pissed Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

mattyfan wrote:
I've just finished watchinG the show. What an underwhelming, anti-climactic finish to what started as a very promising season. Kris winning over Adam is the biggest letdown in Idol history. You can feel the lack of energy in the whole auditorium for that victory. HAHAHAH! Biggest joke ever. Congratulations to Kris fans for creating the worst, most uncomfortable finish to an Idol season. Twisted Evil

An even BIGGER joke is cutting MATT from the spotlight. WTF!!??????????? I'm so efffin' angry at stupid AI people! Evil or Very Mad My anger is beyond words. AAAARRRRRRGGGHH! $!&)#(!U#_!()#I_)#!(#

You took the words out of my mouth. Today kind of feels like January...the let down after Christmas. What a disappointing end to such a promising season. I poured my soul and time and dedication to this season like no other to be so let down. Let down that Adam lost to Kris, Let down that Matt G was not spotlighted...just so fjlksfjslkfjslk;dfjs;ldkfjs;lkdfjsdl;kfjsdlkfjlsdkfjsdlkfjsdl;kfjsl;kdj
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:48 am

Jenna wrote:
Wow I just watched MJ's video and guess how long Matt got to sing? Yup 22 beautiful amazing fing seconds. He probably sang no more than 30 seconds total on this f-uped show. I am still so mad, disappointed, and sad! Wow he got half a minute singing out of a 2 hour show. Really the only person who received less time was Scott. I really am done with this show. I am so tired of the manipulation and throwing the contestants they don't want to win under the bus. He better not get shafted on the tour. I can't wait until this is over and he moves on to bigger and better things.

They could have given Matt more time with Santana or allowed Matt and Scott to duel it out on the piano. Or better yet given Matt a solo song. I can't imagine how he is feeling. He was so excited for the finale and getting back up on that stage performing. I still can't get over that they showcased the crazy girl, bimbo, and comedian over Matt. How sad is that?

That is very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Unbelievable. I just couldn't believe that as the show was winding down...no Matty G on the piano. Why didn't they feature Scott's incredible journey and Matt's history making save......ugghhhhhh instead of that stupid Norman Gentle, the horrible Bikini Girl and that screaching Tatiana!!!!
Back to top Go down
be11s

be11s

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:51 am

I just don't even know what to say anymore, except that I was - and am - so upset, and I just really feel for Matt (and Scott!) right now. The producers are going to be kicking themselves later, when Matt is a huge star and they failed him just about every step of the way.
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:01 am

They screwed over Matt and scott. I am just sad today Sad.
Back to top Go down
Whit

Whit

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:09 am

I hate this show, seriously. I don't understand how people like Megan, Michael, Lil, and Anoop get to sing but Matt doesn't?!?!?! And poor Scott too! F you American Idol. This will be my last season watching because of the way they run this show.

But on to other things...didn't Matt look gorgeous? Wink
Back to top Go down
Heidi

Heidi

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:18 am

Matt deserved so much more than they gave him.. They failed him.. big time.

I hope he's doing okay this morning. He is so much better than this bullshit show.

I am utterly disgusted at what they did to him.
Back to top Go down
mikkk2.0

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:53 am

I'm sorry, can someone please post the e-mail add where we can send some hate mail? Not sure if it was already posted... if so, sorry, but I must send my thoughts. What kind of messed up situation was that last night?! Matt not having a duet?! Like...hello...I only watched the show for him.. he should have won.. he has the best vocal in the whole place, and they leave him out! I don't get it...he was top 5, Michael Sarver sang a duet.. Even Alexis Grace sang a duet with Jason Mraz! Why they disrespecting my Matt?! And...well guess I will save the rest for my e-mails...addy please? Thanks. : )

Last edited by mikkk2.0 on Fri May 22, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/home
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:58 am

crys7 wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:
That's really interesting. And I don't remember reading anywhere that he was rumored to come. Maybe they kept that really hush, hush since it's Billy Joel? Hmmm I really dunno. I guess we'll just have to wait and see Mad

I just thought about it... 'member all that speculation about how Billy Idol was supposed to perform?....maybe they were talkin about the wrong Billy, & Billy Joel was the one they couldn't confirm. :-/

This is a really good point. Billy Idol was nowhere in sight. Ahhh, still so bummed!
By the way, the email is askfox @ fox.com
Back to top Go down
hockeyidolfan

hockeyidolfan

PostSubject: total disbelief   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:00 pm

I was so pissed off last night, and still am! WTF? That was just plain wrong! Un Frickin Believable! Matt looked so hot too.. I wonder if there is some reasonable explanation.. NO, I take that back there is no reason, except for the fact that Matt would of stole the show! Shocked
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:03 pm

what I still don't get is why Scott is under the impression that he was dueting with Billy Joel... because I'm at this point convinced him and Matt were gonna do something together because Billy Joel+Matt would have been awesomeness! If Billy Joel and Elton John are on tour why would Billy even say he could come perform... being in Detroit last night was something he knew 6 months ago not 6 days ago when Scott was still under the impression he getting a duet... why would AI do that to him??? "Ohhh, hey you're gonna duet with BIlly Joel, probably someone who has a huge impact on your life seeing as your a big piano guy".... then 4 days later go "yeah, sorry he can't make it, you're completely cut out of the show...??" I just don't get it.... and if Matt wasn't going to be with Scott and Billy, what was the original plan? Because I can't see him having a celeb actually there and getting thrown out of the show... a celebrity wouldn't allow that! God forbid I don't want to think about this, but was he doing something alone?

and was it a little fishy to everyone when they heard Billy Joel, that he ended up being the only one not confirmed... every performer last night we knew about, except KISS was only strongly rumored... why would they string along these poor kids and say well, he might show up and he might not? You either get someone who will definitely be there and you tell them up front you don't want them in the show....

yep, the next day and STILL PISSED!
Back to top Go down
mikkk2.0

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:06 pm

meagsmatt wrote:
By the way, the email is askfox @ fox.com

Thank you..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next