Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!

Go down 
+25
Lengski
hockeyidolfan
mikkk2.0
Whit
be11s
Heidi
sara3320
leashfour
peacehope
mch
lovethemtigers
skycheyan
Elicious
make.a.moment
macigirl
MGfan
2kids3dogs
mattyg93
sgr91
pebbles87
mattyfan
crys7
meagsmatt
Kelly
Jenna
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

I bet they did cut Matt and Scott. Unbelievable.

You know, I bet they cut them because they were the only ones not singing with a celeb. They couldn't tell Santana or Rod Stewart "We're running long, sorry we can use you after all." So they cut our Matty; and I know Scott's fans are just as heart-broken. I really feel for them. At least we got to hear Matt sing a little bit.

Honestly, I'm almost in tears.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:27 pm

I am so pissed and sad and angry!

In the end I could tell he was so happy for Kris but at the same time sad.

He did not get his moment on the spotlight. He is sooo talented.. Why has this show been so hard on him from beginning to the end?

I even thought they were going to mention the judges save with a special performance from Matt. How naive I am.

It's really, really suspicious to me that Matt twittered that his duet was going to be "rockin" and "something never done before" and then it disappeared yesterday. Go to his twitter page, that post was deleted.

Can you imagine? Did they cut his part out? Why American Idol why?
Why do you do this to such a sweet and humble guy as Matt? I am crying for Matt, because I want him to have a career after this and this was his last chance to be on a national stage in front the TV in front of millions of people and record executives to see him.

He deserves the world!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:29 pm

My friends are calling..."Can you believe Kris won?". Who gives a sh-t? I AM SO MAD AND UPSET.
Back to top Go down
make.a.moment

make.a.moment

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:29 pm

MGfan wrote:
Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:
Well, Remember that Ryan said last night that the show was gonna go over time. Maybe they're running late.

So they cut Matt WTF he was the highest placed Idol who didn't get a solo. Even LIL, Anoop, Michael, and Megan got something. I don't give a damn if they ran over! That was complete bullshit! My heart is breaking!

Beyond upsetting. I am so upset! I waited the whole 2 hrs for him. What a major let down. Can't believe this show!! Is there a place we can e-mail or write to complain about this? Let them see how many fans Matt has who watched for him.

That's a good idea. I can't believe how they threw Matt (and Scott) under a bus! Argh!!!! So cruel. How could they exclude them so blatantly??? Scott is blind and the only thing they did was make him dance. And Matt finished 5th and they instead spotlighted someone who finished 11th! (and tenth and 9th..., etc.) This was obnoxious to both these finalists as well as AI's audience.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:31 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
I know.. Poor Matt.

He did not get his moment on the spotlight. He is sooo talented.. Why has this show so hard on him from beginning to the end?

I even thought they were going to mention the judges save with a special performance for Matt.
How naive I am.

It's really, really suspicious to me that Matt twittered that his duet was going to be rockin and something never done before and then it disappeared yesterday. Go to his twitter page, that post was deleted.

Why do you do this to such a sweet and humble guy as Matt? I am crying for Matt, because I want him to have a career after this and this was his last chance to be on a national stage on the TV in front of millions of people and record executives to see him.

He deserves the world!

Oh shit Mattg you made me start crying again. This is such bullshit! He deserved more! We deserved more. I was so excited all day long and now I'm asking myself for what? I am so disappointed for him and us! We are not going to see him perform again for over a month! Even then many of us won't. I won't see him until the end of August. I am praying for contraband and cellcerts!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:33 pm

mattyg93 wrote:

He did not get his moment on the spotlight. He is sooo talented.. Why has this show been so hard on him from beginning to the end?

I even thought they were going to mention the judges save with a special performance from Matt. How naive I am.

It's really, really suspicious to me that Matt twittered that his duet was going to be "rockin" and "something never done before" and then it disappeared yesterday. Go to his twitter page, that post was deleted.

Why do you do this to such a sweet and humble guy as Matt? I am crying for Matt, because I want him to have a career after this and this was his last chance to be on a national stage in front the TV in front of millions of people and record executives to see him.

He deserves the world!

That is weird. What does that mean? Did he know yesterday that he wouldn't be performing? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:36 pm

macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

He deserves the world!

That is weird. What does that mean? Did he know yesterday that he wouldn't be performing? I don't get it.

I thought he looked sad in the pics he posted yesterday, and also at the show last night. I bet he knew. It breaks my heart to think of him so disappointed.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:36 pm

I believe the Twitter account is his and there is a reason they deleted his post about his duet. Come to think of it, Scott also had a tweet about practicing for his duet. I'm guessing they got cut - maybe a celebrity that was supposed to be there backed out? I'm just trying to understand this. Of course all the talk will be about the Kris win tommorow but I agree with you guys. This was very disappointing not to see him more tonite.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:36 pm

flicker wrote:

You know, I bet they cut them because they were the only ones not singing with a celeb. They couldn't tell Santana or Rod Stewart "We're running long, sorry we can use you after all." So they cut our Matty; and I know Scott's fans are just as heart-broken. I really feel for them. At least we got to hear Matt sing a little bit.

you're prolly right... but ya know instead of saying to Bikini Girl (who should really be embarrassed by herself that people only know her by that....), Norman Gentle, and Tatiana whats her name "that because people obviously don't care about YOU or you would have been voted in to the top 13, we're cutting your sorry asses, who have only made a mockery of this show" noooo they tell Matt who, at the very least, even the people who didn't like him can say that he brought something different to the table and was a DAMN good piano player that he's getting cut.... 3 people we won't even remember in a week got more face time than someone who could possibly win Grammy's, sell millions of records, and become a superstar... unbelievable!

and the twitter thing.... poor freakin Matt man.... how would you feel if you were soo excited about something that you tell your fans about it, only to get their hopes up and then have it taken away... I hope he doesn't feel like he let his fans down.... cuz that would be the biggest tragedy of all!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm

macigirl wrote:
My friends are calling..."Can you believe Kris won?". Who gives a sh-t? I AM SO MAD AND UPSET.

YESSS! When Ryan pulled out the envelope I didn't even care! Just thinking, You have to be kidding me! I'm sorry but so much time was wasted tonight for them to have maybe cute Matt/Scott. All of the awards, Lil's song was wayyyyy too long, and Megan and Michael..what was that?! Ahhh I'm so angry, that's so unfair! Alexis didn't even make the tour and got to sing more of a solo than Matt.
Back to top Go down
Elicious

Elicious

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I can't believe I skipped school just to watch Matt and they didn't even give him a solo? Can you believe how pissed I am?
I'm officially done with AI. and that was possibly the worst finale ever .
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Quote :
[quote="pebbles87"]
flicker wrote:

you're prolly right... but ya know instead of saying to Bikini Girl (who should really be embarrassed by herself that people only know her by that....), Norman Gentle, and Tatiana whats her name "that because people obviously don't care about YOU or you would have been voted in to the top 13, we're cutting your sorry asses, who have only made a mockery of this show" noooo they tell Matt who, at the very least, even the people who didn't like him can say that he brought something different to the table and was a DAMN good piano player that he's getting cut.... 3 people we won't even remember in a week got more face time than someone who could possibly win Grammy's, sell millions of records, and become a superstar... unbelievable!

and the twitter thing.... poor freakin Matt man.... how would you feel if you were soo excited about something that you tell your fans about it, only to get their hopes up and then have it taken away... I hope he doesn't feel like he let his fans down.... cuz that would be the biggest tragedy of all!

Well he didn't let me down freaking AI did. Matt's 3 second sing with Santana was the best of the night. He sounded and looked amazing! He has so much style, charisma, and talent. It is unbelievable to me that he was barely even shown. It is going to take me a while to get over this. I just hope they don't throw him under the bus during the tour as well!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:43 pm

[quote="Jenna"]
Quote :
pebbles87 wrote:
flicker wrote:

Well he didn't let me down freaking AI did. Matt's 3 second sing with Santana was the best of the night. He sounded and looked amazing! He has so much style, charisma, and talent. It is unbelievable to me that he was barely even shown. It is going to take me a while to get over this. I just hope they don't throw him under the bus during the tour as well!

Best part of the night hands down! And his dancing rocked. AI, however, doesn't rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:45 pm

I found this email address on the AI web site:

idol.web@fox.com

Does anyone know any other way to contact them, or do you think this is OK?
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:47 pm

yeah, the only redeeming part of the show for me tonight was Santana (whom I ABSOLUTELY love, looooooved when he got to do "Europa" in the beginning!!!) and Matt.... "Black Magic Woman" will never be the same to me Shocked he was sooo effin hot!!! boy should wear red more!!!

although, on a side not Matt related (because I've got to start thinking about other things before I blow a gasket) Allison and Cyndi Lauper were A-MAAAA-ZING too!!!! and David Cook was stunning as always!! but GODDDD i'm soo pissed!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Allison totally did rock! I don't understand why Megan and Jasmine got to sing by themselves before introducing Fergie and not her. And another thing, poor Scott! Jeez all they did was talk about his heroic journey all season and what an inspiration he was and they barely even showed him!! Thanks american idol..
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:51 pm

I am so mad Matt was awesome with Santana but he deserved more time.

Show him so love people.
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:52 pm

okay I thought that the night Matt got voted off was the worst night on Idol ever..because he got voted off and I had to listen and see that Taylor Hicks person sing/perform again...but tonight...I was so excited about the finale. I was so happy to see Matt but as the show went on I began to realize he wasn't getting a solo or even a duet...but they had Michael Sarver and Megan Joy sing a whole song, Lil Rounds got to sing and Anoop and Alexis...What the F? I understand Danny and Allison because they were in the top 4, but no Matt G - the top 5 singer. I just can't believe it. It's so sad. and then the final stab to the heart...Kris Allen winning the title. But I was prepared becasue dial idol.com is never wrong. So I knew Kris would be announced the winner, but it's still such a sham. Adam Lambert can outsing him in every category possible. I love Matt G I really really do..but there is no denying Adam's talent. The highlight of the night for me was his performance with Kiss..because I am a huge Kiss fan and have seen them twice in concert and that confirmed even more why I love adam...but my love for Adam and Matt is different. Adam i love to watch and I appreciate his talent...but with Matt I love to see him perform and sing and dance and I am obsessed with him. I don't sit here and listen to adam all day...only Matty G.

Tonight was the worst finale' ever!!!!! (excluding the night Taylor Hicks won and Katherine was runner up) tonight was like a nightmare. I am still missing Matty G...more now than ever. I am sitting her listening to his songs and can't help but get teary eyed. And yes, I too cried when David Cook sang...that too was the only other highlight of the night. I still love David cook too...but the obsession with Matt is like no other.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:57 pm

I agree that we should email AI about how they slighted Matt. I also agree that Matt looked sad yesterday on the show - maybe he did know. Looking back, however, you know that Anoop really didn't get much more singing time than Matt - just more face time. I guess there is that.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:02 pm

flicker wrote:
macigirl wrote:
mattyg93 wrote:

He deserves the world!

I thought he looked sad in the pics he posted yesterday, and also at the show last night. I bet he knew. It breaks my heart to think of him so disappointed.

I thought he looked sad and distracted on last night's show. He didn't seem himself. Could he have know then? But that makes no sense, why would they cut him the day before? Show business is supposed to be a cruel business.....I guess he is feeling that now. But he did great with Santana. The best of the night!
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:04 pm

So is the show pissed off at Matt for some reason? Did he inadvertantly do something wrong? Like the Twitter thing(everyone else has a Twitter too.)...commenting in the media about how it's the Adam Lambert show too much (Lil said the exact same thing)...goofing off too much in dance rehearsals maybe (I just don't see it)... Or do you guys think it was just because of the time thing? I think it shows how interested 19E is in signing Matt. Maybe it's better for him that they don't want anything to do with him. I know I don't want to have anything to do with AI after this. I thought I'd be pissed off tonight when I heard The Bland One won. But hearing that Matt was treated like he was invisible in the finale completely overshadows that. Plus I kind of feel like the Adam Lambert fans deserved to have The Bland One win since they are the one's that created him to begin with. I used to hang out at some Adam Lambert forums in the beginning when Adam was a strong second favorite of mine, and it was the Adam fans that created TBO (gave him a lot of extra votes before he was established with the tweeners). They so deserved to have it come back and bite them in the a$$.

I was planning on watching the finale tonight, but now I just don't have the stomach for it. Can you guys tell me exactly when Matt shows up on the show, so I can skip all the other garbage. Is he only in the Santana group number and the ending when the winner is announced?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:08 pm

flicker wrote:
I found this email address on the AI web site:

idol.web@fox.com

Does anyone know any other way to contact them, or do you think this is OK?

Well just sent out my e-mail. This is what I said...

I have never been so infuriated before while watching this show! AI has completely lost me as a fan. The producers gave more time to has beens, complete waste of time bikini girl, Norman Gentle, and Tatiana rather than showcasing the talented Matt Giraud. Hell even one of judges sang more than Matt! He placed 5th and received one verse in a song while Idols that went out way before him had duets with established artists. Matt and his fans deserved more. I will not be watching the show next season!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Good Jenna! I am going to bombard them with similar messages.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:10 pm

mch wrote:
So is the show pissed off at Matt for some reason? Did he inadvertantly do something wrong? Like the Twitter thing(everyone else has a Twitter too.)...commenting in the media about how it's the Adam Lambert show too much (Lil said the exact same thing)...goofing off too much in dance rehearsals maybe (I just don't see it)... Or do you guys think it was just because of the time thing? I think it shows how interested 19E is in signing Matt. Maybe it's better for him that they don't want anything to do with him. I know I don't want to have anything to do with AI after this. I thought I'd be pissed off tonight when I heard The Bland One won. But hearing that Matt was treated like he was invisible in the finale completely overshadows that. Plus I kind of feel like the Adam Lambert fans deserved to have The Bland One win since they are the one's that created him to begin with. I used to hang out at some Adam Lambert forums in the beginning when Adam was a strong second favorite of mine, and it was the Adam fans that created TBO (gave him a lot of extra votes before he was established with the tweeners). They so deserved to have it come back and bite them in the a$$.

I was planning on watching the finale tonight, but now I just don't have the stomach for it. Can you guys tell me exactly when Matt shows up on the show, so I can skip all the other garbage. Is he only in the Santana group number and the ending when the winner is announced?

MCH don't bother watching I'm sure MJ will have video up soon. She always does! But anyway he is toward the end.
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:18 pm

I sent and email to Idol and got this auto reply:

If you have a question about the show, the judges, your favorite contestant, or any other telecast related issue or complaint, please email askfox@fox.com

I will be asking them a few pointed questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next