Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!

Go down 
+25
Lengski
hockeyidolfan
mikkk2.0
Whit
be11s
Heidi
sara3320
leashfour
peacehope
mch
lovethemtigers
skycheyan
Elicious
make.a.moment
macigirl
MGfan
2kids3dogs
mattyg93
sgr91
pebbles87
mattyfan
crys7
meagsmatt
Kelly
Jenna
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sgr91

sgr91

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:36 pm

I actually think the Bikini Girl being schooled by Kara (in every category) was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I know.
Ok I am thinkign now what's happening.
Matt and Scott dueling pianos with Rod Stewart.
I wish it was only Matt with Rod Stewart at least. Why does he had to share his spotlight.
And why oh why did they left him towards the end of the show?

I am so mad, really? Now Matt is going to be all nerves because he is the last one.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:37 pm

They have barely even shown him for Pete's sake!
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Jenna wrote:
They have barely even shown him for Pete's sake!

Yes... Thank you TPTB! Mad
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

I totally forgot about Rod Stewart. I can see that. I can also hope for Gavin Degraw - why else is he there?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Never mind - Rod Stewart is a group song - and Rod looks like he put on a few Lbs.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:43 pm

I know.. I ran out of celebrities now.
So it's MAtt and Scott alone. Sigh..

I am just pissed because even Megan and Michael Sarver got Steve Martin, which is not very much but at least they got someone.
Why are they treating Matt like this?
Back to top Go down
Kelly

Kelly

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Matt is too good for this show, anyway.
Damn it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=849175363&ref=profile
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm

They said there were surprises. I'm hoping there is just one surprise celebrity left (GD?)
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Where is Matt's duet? Was Santana it?
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:51 pm

There is only 8 minutes left! I am really going to be pissed if he doesn't get another song.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:53 pm

I just gave up hope. I think the Queen thing is a finale.
Back to top Go down
MGfan

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

I can't believe this!!! I am so mad right now!! Did they cut it out or did he not even have a duet to begin with?
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Guys... I am so sad tonight.
Matt was the idol contestant less shown. Why did they did that to him?
I am crying. I thought they liked him just a bit. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:59 pm

I agree! What happened? Michael Sarver and Megan get a duet?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:00 pm

Well, Remember that Ryan said last night that the show was gonna go over time. Maybe they're running late.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:10 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Guys... I am so sad tonight.
Matt was the idol contestant less shown. Why did they did that to him?
I am crying. I thought they liked him just a bit. Crying or Very sad

I'm crying too. I am so fing pissed! WTF they wasted 10 minutes with Bikini girl, Tatiana, and Norman Gentle and no fucking Matt. WTF? I have never been so upset not even when he went home. They totally threw him under the bus. Not even a fing dueling piano with Scott. Who would of thought I'd be mad that he didn't even get a duet with Scott. OMG I am so never watching this stupid fing show again. He barely even got shown. I wasted 2 hours of my night for this!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:11 pm

wow. so sad.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:12 pm

crys7 wrote:
Well, Remember that Ryan said last night that the show was gonna go over time. Maybe they're running late.

So they cut Matt WTF he was the highest placed Idol who didn't get a solo. Even LIL, Anoop, Michael, and Megan got something. I don't give a damn if they ran over! That was complete bullshit! My heart is breaking!
Back to top Go down
MGfan

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:

So they cut Matt WTF he was the highest placed Idol who didn't get a solo. Even LIL, Anoop, Michael, and Megan got something. I don't give a damn if they ran over! That was complete bullshit! My heart is breaking!

Beyond upsetting. I am so upset! I waited the whole 2 hrs for him. What a major let down. Can't believe this show!! Is there a place we can e-mail or write to complain about this? Let them see how many fans Matt has who watched for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:16 pm

I can't believe this. I'm heartbroken ... how could they do this to Matt?

And did Scott get to sing even a single line solo?

They let Sarver and Megan mangle a whole song by themselves, but just gave us crumbs of Matt. So pissed off.

I'm done with Idol.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm

I am now wondering if his twitter account is realy him because how did he do something that has never been done on Idol before. WTF they didn't even show him! Wow this is defintely my new black wednesday!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:18 pm

soo let's recap the show: the person who finished in 7th place gets her own duet, 9th and 10th place gets a celebrity, 11th place (who should be thanking her lucky stars she even got to sing a solo) and 6th place (i think Anoop got screwed too) get to AT LEAST sing a little bit by themselves AND ON THE STAGE!!! and Matt, 5th place finisher, gets to sing 1 verse of a group song, and in the mosh pit so you can barely see him.... and wasn't Scott supposed to get a duet?? what makes me think they were running low on time and decided to cut out the dueling piano thing... cuz certaintly Matt didn't think singing a verse of a group song had never been done before???? This show is officially dead to me!
Back to top Go down
MGfan

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:21 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
soo let's recap the show: the person who finished in 7th place gets her own duet, 9th and 10th place gets a celebrity, 11th place (who should be thanking her lucky stars she even got to sing a solo) and 6th place (i think Anoop got screwed too) get to AT LEAST sing a little bit by themselves AND ON THE STAGE!!! and Matt, 5th place finisher, gets to sing 1 verse of a group song, and in the mosh pit so you can barely see him.... and wasn't Scott supposed to get a duet?? what makes me think they were running low on time and decided to cut out the dueling piano thing... cuz certaintly Matt didn't think singing a verse of a group song had never been done before???? This show is officially dead to me!

What a joke!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:25 pm

The only explanation is that they cut Matt/Scott duet. I am so upset and angry. I am boycotting the show. I will never watch it again. I am going to write hate mail. We had to watch f-ing bikini girl? I can not believe this happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next