Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!

Go down 
+25
Lengski
hockeyidolfan
mikkk2.0
Whit
be11s
Heidi
sara3320
leashfour
peacehope
mch
lovethemtigers
skycheyan
Elicious
make.a.moment
macigirl
MGfan
2kids3dogs
mattyg93
sgr91
pebbles87
mattyfan
crys7
meagsmatt
Kelly
Jenna
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mch

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Jenna wrote:
mch wrote:
So is the show pissed off at Matt for some reason? Did he inadvertantly do something wrong? Like the Twitter thing(everyone else has a Twitter too.)...commenting in the media about how it's the Adam Lambert show too much (Lil said the exact same thing)...goofing off too much in dance rehearsals maybe (I just don't see it)... Or do you guys think it was just because of the time thing? I think it shows how interested 19E is in signing Matt. Maybe it's better for him that they don't want anything to do with him. I know I don't want to have anything to do with AI after this. I thought I'd be pissed off tonight when I heard The Bland One won. But hearing that Matt was treated like he was invisible in the finale completely overshadows that. Plus I kind of feel like the Adam Lambert fans deserved to have The Bland One win since they are the one's that created him to begin with. I used to hang out at some Adam Lambert forums in the beginning when Adam was a strong second favorite of mine, and it was the Adam fans that created TBO (gave him a lot of extra votes before he was established with the tweeners). They so deserved to have it come back and bite them in the a$$.

I was planning on watching the finale tonight, but now I just don't have the stomach for it. Can you guys tell me exactly when Matt shows up on the show, so I can skip all the other garbage. Is he only in the Santana group number and the ending when the winner is announced?

MCH don't bother watching I'm sure MJ will have video up soon. She always does! But anyway he is toward the end.

I was going to download it in high quality, and cut out the Matt moments. Is the Santana group number near the end? He's really not in any other moments? Wow... He sounded so excited in his Twitter about performing and they give him barely anything.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:28 pm

I sent my email!
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:34 pm

I sent a scathing e-mail to both addresses you gave us. I did it on behalf of Matt, and secondly Scott, so they know how much they have infuriated two fanbases.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm

macigirl wrote:
I sent and email to Idol and got this auto reply:

If you have a question about the show, the judges, your favorite contestant, or any other telecast related issue or complaint, please email askfox@fox.com

I will be asking them a few pointed questions!

Ok resent mine to this address. I am going to post this on AI boards.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mch

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:44 pm

I can't even look forward to the post idol interviews. Idol is tainted for me. I can't wait until the tour is over, so he doesn't have to have anything to do with them anymore.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:47 pm

mch wrote:
I can't even look forward to the post idol interviews. Idol is tainted for me. I can't wait until the tour is over, so he doesn't have to have anything to do with them anymore.

Definitely. I can't wait until he puts out his own album and sells more music than the rest of them! Take that AI!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:48 pm

When are the post idol interviews and where are they posted? Is it on AI or on the talk-show circuit? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:52 pm

I heard they are supposed to be on Larry King. I think it might be on Friday but I'm not sure. Usually, they do the entire top 10. I was really looking forward to it, because last year they showed a lot of the top 10 and didn't just focus on the top 2. But who knows, maybe this year it will only be with the top 2. I don't know about any others yet. Usually, they do stuff before the tour on Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight type shows.

eta:

Last year they had a nice interview with the top 10 on AI Extra also.

Last edited by mch on Wed May 20, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:53 pm

mch wrote:

Me too! I almost wish he didn't have to do it. He could just concentrate on his music and give us solo tours!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:57 pm

I was just reading AI forum in Adam's folder. They are all saying they will never watch AI again. GOOD! In Anoop's folder, they are pissed he didn't get more time also. So a lot of people are mad at AI. that makes me feel better!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:57 pm

wow, it's been almost 2 hours and I'm still pissed!!! seriously why did they have the top 11 perform? I can understand the top 10 because they get to go out on tour, but 11? Why just throw Alexis in there (why do I feel like they were appeasing her because she was voted off so quick, but prolly didnt deserve it? it's like they're treating her better than Matt)? If they're gonna have 11 why not the whole top 13?? it's just insane to me that we can't fit in another 5 minute or so duet between Matt and Scott... here's a thought, cut out Tatiana and Norman Gentle (I LOVE him, but seriously he did the same thing 3 times) you can keep the Bikini Girl/Kara thing only because Kara was hilarious.... then put in the Matt/Scott duet... there producers?!?!? see that? I did your what you should have done in 5 seconds and I'm a 21 year old who just graduated from college with NO JOB!!! They can't think people wanted to see the 3 of them right??? Are they smoking some of Willie Nelson's weed?!?!? And, the judge who 80% of the viewing public doesn't even like got more face time!!!!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:03 am

Here's the email that I wrote:

American Idol Producers:

I have been watching this show ever since it started, but I have to tell you this; I am completely and utterly disgusted with the way Matt Giraud (and Scott) was treated tonight.

Matt has a huge number of fans who were tuning in tonight specifically to see/hear him sing, and we get the disappointment of only hearing him get about 15 seconds on a group performance! This is completely a huge disappointment and very disrespectful to the performers.

I understand that there were time constraints, but Matt was totally disrespected by not even getting a whole song to sing when he finished in the top 5, while the show carried on with the stupid Idol Awards recipients, and allowing performers who did not place as high to get more air time. The time management was absolutely rediculous this year, and you have tried to cram way too much into this finale. (especially the Rod Stewart, and Steve Martin performances these were complete wastes of time!)

This show has lost all my respect. I hope that the producers at least somehow make this up to the two of them (Matt and Scott) because they really deserve it. I hope they also make it up to all the fans (including those who cannot attend the tour) because this was absolutely rediculous.

They'd better make this up to them!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:06 am

haha i'm 22 and just graduated too..maybe we could apply at AI to try to clean up the "show" that they somehow always seem to royally screw up
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:10 am

meagsmatt wrote:
haha i'm 22 and just graduated too..maybe we could apply at AI to try to clean up the "show" that they somehow always seem to royally screw up

let's do it!!! I think we'd do a better job than they do! and we'd bring Matt back next season but only if he agreed to do it shirtless!!!!

ya know if Matt's looking for a good publicist, I just graduated with a PR degree Very Happy

just sayin'....
Back to top Go down
leashfour

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:14 am

Very disappointed tonight. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one!

Matt was in the Top 5, so a big duet performance is expected! I really can't get over the fact that Lil got a duet and he didn't. And Lil didn't even do well on the show! Not to mention Sarver and Megan.

Matt's part in the Santana performance was wonderful, but it definitely doesn't qualify as a duet. I really hope there's some kind of explanation for this.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:15 am

haha seriously! i have a health science degree and you know, have taken enough anatomy classes to determine exactly what assets would be best to show off!! : ) sounds like the best plan for matt i've heard all night haha
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:24 am

leashfour wrote:

Matt was in the Top 5, so a big duet performance is expected! I really can't get over the fact that Lil got a duet and he didn't. And Lil didn't even do well on the show! Not to mention Sarver and Megan.

Matt's part in the Santana performance was wonderful, but it definitely doesn't qualify as a duet. I really hope there's some kind of explanation for this.

I'll tell you the explanation...AI fing sucks! LOL now I sound like a spoiled child. Here it is 2 and a half hours later and I am still pissed and shocked!

I wish Matt would blog or send us a message!
Back to top Go down
sara3320

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:31 am

pebbles87 wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:

let's do it!!! I think we'd do a better job than they do! and we'd bring Matt back next season but only if he agreed to do it shirtless!!!!

ya know if Matt's looking for a good publicist, I just graduated with a PR degree Very Happy

just sayin'....

OMG me too I'm 22, studied advertising and PR, and just graduated! Let's get together and fix this show!
Back to top Go down
leashfour

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:35 am

Jenna wrote:
leashfour wrote:

I'll tell you the explanation...AI fing sucks! LOL now I sound like a spoiled child. Here it is 2 and a half hours later and I am still pissed and shocked!

Good explanation! I'm with you on that! LOL

I know, I keep waiting up hoping to hear something!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:36 am

Jenna wrote:
leashfour wrote:

I know. If only Matt would twit about this and let us know what happened!
I am sure he will. He goes online a lot and I am sure he will know his fans are all pissed.
It was so unfair to him, his last chance to make an impression and he never got it.
I don't think either 19 or Sony are interested in signing him, that's for sure.

I just hope he pulls a Jason Castro and another major label signs him.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:38 am

sara3320 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:

just sayin'....

OMG me too I'm 22, studied advertising and PR, and just graduated! Let's get together and fix this show!

YESS!!!!!!!!!!! we're gonna make Matt a huge success!!! Laughing and show AI how the show should really be run!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:41 am

pebbles87 wrote:
sara3320 wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:

just sayin'....

YESS!!!!!!!!!!! we're gonna make Matt a huge success!!! Laughing and show AI how the show should really be run!

WOOHOO! And I have to say the shirtless bit is the best part haha
So I'm reallyyyy hoping that we might get some type of twitter explanation!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:50 am

i hope SOMEONE explains the situation... but ya know it really shouldn't be Matt... he shouldn't have to explain a THING, American Idol and the producers of that show should....hopefully (but unlikely because everyone's either up Kris's arse for winning or crying about how Adam didn't win because he's gay and people are close minded, that is why he didn't win according to his fans... um ok?) there will be enough of a stink raised that they'll be forced to do damage control!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:01 am

You're totally right. It shouldn't be. Seriously, American Idol! What went wrong? And again but poor Scott! Nevermind Kris being thrown under the bus all season, this guy was totally thrown tonight as I barely even saw him on my tv. And you know what else, at least the girls got to dance in the aisles when BEPs performed, the guys just left after Rod came out. Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:11 am

Here hope this cheers people up...

Quote :
The Finalists and Carlos Santana: "Black Magic Woman," "Smooth"
Santana's Latin riffs are always easy to listen to, and Matt Giraud did a nice few lines of "Woman" before the whole gang did a group-sing of monster hit "Smooth." It was a pretty usual version of the song, but good fun. (Heather Locklear seemed to like it!)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/entertainment/television/dpgo_American_Idol_Recap_Final_Surprise_mb_05202009_2501838
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!   Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post about tonights show-happy, pissed, overjoyed, amazed, sad, confused no matter the feeling!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next