Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt on Twitter!

Go down 
+30
make.a.moment
crys7
happy37
Eze
Heidi
Janizzle
Elicious
2kids3dogs
slick7
ayCFAN
peacehope
livgiraud
jamerce
megan
paigeturner
meagsmatt
mattyg93
Cindyy
blakessunshine21
Lana
pebbles87
Jenna
Cacity87
macigirl
mattyfan
Angela
Holly417
skycheyan
poisnivy
OvenMitt
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cacity87

Cacity87

Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:52 am

jamerce wrote:
Yes, this may be hard to believe Steve Martin does sing cause I have seen one of his videos I don't remember which one or I can't really say he sings good or bad cause I really don't remember cause I do remember it was on CMT and it was Bluegrass!
I did read somewhere that Steve recently performed on the Grand Ole Opry!
Okay, since when are they having someone who sings Bluegrass on AI?

Okkk...your avi looks VERY familiar!! Is this the long lost iheart2sing?! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:21 am

Btw - new twitter update at around 4am (eastern time!) which would be 1am Matty time. Smile

"Great show tonight. I'm so proud of both of them and have no idea what's gonna happen. BIG day 2mor and I'm not nervous amazing...night"
Back to top Go down
peacehope

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:45 am

Cacity87 wrote:
jamerce wrote:
Yes, this may be hard to believe Steve Martin does sing cause I have seen one of his videos I don't remember which one or I can't really say he sings good or bad cause I really don't remember cause I do remember it was on CMT and it was Bluegrass!

You took the words out of my mouth...I've been wondering if that is iheart, too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:51 am

peacehope wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
jamerce wrote:

You took the words out of my mouth...I've been wondering if that is iheart, too. Shocked

I know! It looks just like her avi, right? Shocked I sure hope it is...we've missed her lots on the AI boards. I love you
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Btw - new twitter update at around 4am (eastern time!) which would be 1am Matty time. Smile

"Great show tonight. I'm so proud of both of them and have no idea what's gonna happen. BIG day 2mor and I'm not nervous amazing...night"

Awww. He is so proud of his boys
I heart when he says he is not nervous for tonight, he knows a lot of people noticed that during the show. I want to give him a hug..
No nerves tonight Matty! The competition is over. He seems still so excited for tomorrow, I still have some hope he will get a celebrity and not Scott.
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Watching the preshow. They just showed Gavin DeGraw in an interview. He said that he rarely watches the show, but he shows up for the finale? There is only one logical explanation for his appearance & that must be to see Matt G! It has to be!

There is no doubt about it. He will be impressed!
Back to top Go down
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:29 pm

From Matt's Twitter: "What a night! Proud of Kris! Santana!!!Smile I was down before about not singing much in the Finale but cool now. Awesome night to be a part of"

=> hope we hear some elaboraton on what happened. Pls ask him on twitter/FB/Myspace if you can.
Back to top Go down
make.a.moment

make.a.moment

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:28 am

Matt's newest post on twitter:

"Watching Taylor Swift and John Mayer at the Staples center. Awesome tickets! Can't wait to play here... Amazing."

Colbie Coillat's post from a bit earlier in the day:

"Tonight I'm goin to see my girl Taylor Swift play her sold out show at Staples Center! She's gonna be amazing!"

Any chance Matt and Colbie are hangin out there together or am I reading way too much into this? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:33 am

I searched for Matt Giraud on twitter today and found this tweet from someone named Lamar Alexander:

Quote :
I hung out w/ Matt Giraud from AI today and he's pretty kool. He played and sang Human Nature... He's very talented. I would buy his album!

Here's the link

Matt is making friends in LA! That's great.
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:08 am

make.a.moment wrote:

"Watching Taylor Swift and John Mayer at the Staples center. Awesome tickets! Can't wait to play here... Amazing."

"Tonight I'm goin to see my girl Taylor Swift play her sold out show at Staples Center! She's gonna be amazing!"

Any chance Matt and Colbie are hangin out there together or am I reading way too much into this? lol

All the other idols are talking about being at home now in their Twitter and Matt's hanging out at a concert. I wonder if he's still in LA or he did the concert before going home. And that would be great if he was hanging out with Colbie. I was worried earlier that some of his celebrity fans might have forgotten him, but it doesn't look like that's the case.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:14 pm

mch wrote:
make.a.moment wrote:

All the other idols are talking about being at home now in their Twitter and Matt's hanging out at a concert. I wonder if he's still in LA or he did the concert before going home. And that would be great if he was hanging out with Colbie. I was worried earlier that some of his celebrity fans might have forgotten him, but it doesn't look like that's the case.

All the idols are already home and Matt is still in LA? Hmmm. I think this is good for him. Maybe Colbie has introduced him to important poeple. I hope.

I am so happy he sang" Human Nature" to this guy, one of my favorite songs from him.
He said he would buy his album.. I hope that means Matt told him he is in talks to get a record deal.
If Matt doesn't get a record deal after the tour is over something is wrong with the world. Really, talent like his can't just get away.

I hooe this time next year all of us have a Matt CD in our hands.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Matt's latest tweet:

"Bye bye LA!! On the plane back to Kalamazoo. Be back soon for tour rehearsals. Check out my iTunes singles before they come down! Much love."

I hope that Matt will have some more time to tweet while he's home. It would be cool to hear about Matt's "regular" life.... and maybe get some tidbits about possible talks with record companies and the like. Only a couple more months until Matt is free of the Idol stranglehold for good. YAY!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:43 am

Matt just posted a new tweet: Yay!

Quote :
I'm hearing that my duet was posted. Hope everyone liked it. Now it's time to focus on what Im doing after Idol. Can't wait for tour!! :

You see? He is moving on.. He is glad people liked his duet but he wants to focus on life after Idol. I am sure he already received some offers from record people.. Can't wait for tour!

And I can't wait for your album Matt!. He is being so classy and he is not whining like Scott. I like that.
You go Matty G! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:51 am

mattyg93 wrote:
Matt just posted a new tweet: Yay!

Quote :
I'm hearing that my duet was posted. Hope everyone liked it. Now it's time to focus on what Im doing after Idol. Can't wait for tour!! :

You see? He is moving on.. He is glad people liked his duet but he wants to focus on life after Idol. I am sure he already received some offers from record people.. Can't wait for tour!

And I can't wait for your album Matt!. He is being so classy and he is not whining like Scott. I like that.
You go Matty G! Very Happy

Well this makes me feel better! He has such a positive attitude and he really does seem to have a good head on his shoulders.

I can't wait to see what he does after Idol! I am excited for the summer tour but I really want it to be over fast so we see what Matt has in store for us!

I wish he'd start blogging. I wonder if they are allowed to do that?
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyfan

mattyfan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:00 am

Yay! We're all excited for Matt's future and so is he! He did mention on Larry King today that he's talking to people about possibly working together...for his album! Good things will come!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:41 am

mattyfan wrote:
Yay! We're all excited for Matt's future and so is he! He did mention on Larry King today that he's talking to people about possibly working together...for his album! Good things will come!

So...I was reading around on twitter. Just looking to see who Matt was following, & who's following him. Did this a few days ago on Colbie's twitter page. She was following no one. Then I look today & she's following three people: 1. John Mayer, 2. Taylor Swift, & 3. Matt Giraud =) Let's not get all crazy about this though & start posting this on other blogs & stuff outside of here. I know Matt said he couldn't say who he'd been talking to in "the business" just yet. So let's just take this as it is. (I am, however SUPER excited about it.)
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:45 am

crys7 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

So...I was reading around on twitter. Just looking to see who Matt was following, & who's following him. Did this a few days ago on Colbie's twitter page. She was following no one. Then I look today & she's following three people: 1. John Mayer, 2. Taylor Swift, & 3. Matt Giraud =) Let's not get all crazy about this though & start posting this on other blogs & stuff outside of here. I know Matt said he couldn't say who he'd been talking to in "the business" just yet. So let's just take this as it is. (I am, however SUPER excited about it.)

When he said he was talking to some people I figured it was her. I am also excited. I am sure he floored the hell out of her when he performed with her after the finale. He is so amazing how can anyone not be swept away by him when he is in his element singing and playing the piano. Maybe they will get together and sing a duet. I really like her! I hope she goes sees him on tour. It would also be great if he could open for her sometime at one of her shows.
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:59 am

I love his last post on twitter, that's the way to go at it Matt. I'm so proud of him for how he handled this incident. Classy all the way. And he sounds hopeful and confident about post idol, it gives me hope for his future too. Also, good news that he's been followed by Colbie but I'm counting the day I see Gavin Degraw on his followers' list, his ultimate idol!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:03 am

Jenna wrote:
crys7 wrote:
mattyfan wrote:

When he said he was talking to some people I figured it was her.
I am also excited. I am sure he floored the hell out of her when he performed with her after the finale. He is so amazing how can anyone not be swept away by him when he is in his element singing and playing the piano. Maybe they will get together and sing a duet. I really like her! I hope she goes sees him on tour. It would also be great if he could open for her sometime at one of her shows.

I thought that too! First of all, how could she not fall in love with him? A) She's a woman and we all know how much every lady that comes within 15 feet of Matt ends up feeling! and B) She's what Kara likes to call "artistry" and she can prolly tell good musicians and good singers when she sees them. And I too hope they duet together... the duet she does with J. Mraz is soo good and I think a Matt Giraud/Colbie duet would be even better!

And his last tweet just SCREAMS being over Idol! It's like ok, the finale is over, let's focus on what's gonna happen AFTER the show! The tour is gonna be a blast for him and hopefully during it he can write some awesome songs!
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:03 am

lumma wrote:
I love his last post on twitter, that's the way to go at it Matt. I'm so proud of him for how he handled this incident. Classy all the way. And he sounds hopeful and confident about post idol, it gives me hope for his future too. Also, good news that he's been followed by Colbie but I'm counting the day I see Gavin Degraw on his followers' list, his ultimate idol!

Yes, Please!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:14 am

I just checked her twitter and she is not following anyone that I can see. Are you sure you were looking at the right account?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:19 am

Jenna wrote:
I just checked her twitter and she is not following anyone that I can see. Are you sure you were looking at the right account?

I clicked on the one from his account. It was there...

@ColbieCaillat is the name.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:21 am

That's what I did as well but it's not there for me. Is it still there for you?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:25 am

I noticed that Colbie also went to the John Mayer and Taylor Swift concert. I wonder if Matt went with her?
Back to top Go down
crys7

crys7

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:26 am

Jenna wrote:
That's what I did as well but it's not there for me. Is it still there for you?

yep. Twitter's soooo WEIRD lol... there's always some strange things going on. Seriously, once I checked on my computer, Matt's # of followers, it was like 500 or so more than what showed up on my ipod touch. Very strange....

Who knows. it might pop up sooner or later. =/ I swear I saw it though, I SWEAR! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt on Twitter!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next