Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Matt on Twitter!

Go down 
+30
make.a.moment
crys7
happy37
Eze
Heidi
Janizzle
Elicious
2kids3dogs
slick7
ayCFAN
peacehope
livgiraud
jamerce
megan
paigeturner
meagsmatt
mattyg93
Cindyy
blakessunshine21
Lana
pebbles87
Jenna
Cacity87
macigirl
mattyfan
Angela
Holly417
skycheyan
poisnivy
OvenMitt
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't find it! Can you please post a link. I want to add his myspace, twitter, and facebook links to our site.
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Yea! I am on Matts fan page but I didnt know he had a real one. Maybe he will accept me he hasnt yet on myspace lol.

I am skycheyan on twitter.

I dont post a lot. Mainly use it to find out info about peeps like Matt lol.

Last edited by skycheyan on Fri May 15, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Jenna wrote:
I can't find it! Can you please post a link. I want to add his myspace, twitter, and facebook links to our site.

Here is the twitter.

http://twitter.com/MGiraudOfficial

Not sure if i have the right myspace and facebooks.
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:31 pm

macigirl wrote:
macigirl wrote:
I am so excited. I am following him now. Thanks for the tip!!!!

Oh great, now I am staring at Twitter on my computer waiting for him to tweet. My sister says I am a nut. I think I am! I hope I don't turn into one of those people who get arrested on the lawn of famous people's houses.

LOL I will get arrested with you!
Back to top Go down
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:34 pm

I was hesitant to make a twitter account...but i'm glad i did. I only use it to talk to the BG's and keep up with celebrities. Like as I'm typing this, Danny just posted a new tweet:

"ok.. so we are at finale practice for american idol and we all got in trouble by our dance instructor because we play around to much. LOL"

I just replied to him that he and matt goof around too much and better pay attention so they don't fall during their dance for the finale.

OMG I just got another tweet and i freaked thinking that danny replied, but it was anoop talking on twitter. HAHA I bet they are all taking a twitter break! They are obsessed with it hahaha.

If any of you squadders want to follow me on twitter, by name is: shell0085

Yea, I would add actual friends to twitter, but i'd be wayyy too embarrassed for them to see my twitter posts with the BGs. But it's really fun!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:37 pm

Matt is following Danny so I checked him out. (I don't like him at all but I am caught up in the excitement with myself) Danny just posted:

"ok.. so we are at finale practice for american idol and we all got in trouble by our dance instructor because we play around to much. LOL"

I picture Matt being the life of the party and making everyone laugh and have fun.

Matt's followers are growing by the minute. Yippee!!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm

If you search "matt giraud" he doesn't come up. If you search Danny Gokey or Ryan Seacrest they come up. That's not fair! It will be hard for people to find him. Do you know why he doesn't come up?
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:08 pm

blakessunshine21 wrote:
I was hesitant to make a twitter account...but i'm glad i did. I only use it to talk to the BG's and keep up with celebrities.

Yea, I would add actual friends to twitter, but i'd be wayyy too embarrassed for them to see my twitter posts with the BGs. But it's really fun!

OMG! That is me too! When I first got a twitter I thought no one would find me, so I didn't block my updates..but then REAL friends started "following" me, so I removed them and put a lock on my tweets! hahahaha. How embarrassing for them to see my obsession in FULL!!

Actually, my husband follows me on there...but I am afraid if I remove him he'll think something is up! So, i just try and use "code" when I tweet with the BGs. He doesn't know what JG or FF or anything like that means.....yet. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:25 pm

Is anyone else having an issue uplaoding a profile pic. It keeps saying mine is to big even though I resize it.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Does FF mean what I think it means? I was never a part of the original "get on board" thread, but I think (knowing how bad the bad girls can be!) I know what it is. Hmm....naughty, naughty!
Back to top Go down
Cacity87

Cacity87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Does FF mean what I think it means? I was never a part of the original "get on board" thread, but I think (knowing how bad the bad girls can be!) I know what it is. Hmm....naughty, naughty!

It's probably not what your first thought is...haha, at least it wasn't what my first thought was. Embarassed But close... FF stands for Finishing Face, I do believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cassidylrobinson
blakessunshine21

blakessunshine21

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
blakessunshine21 wrote:
I was hesitant to make a twitter account...but i'm glad i did. I only use it to talk to the BG's and keep up with celebrities.

OMG! That is me too! When I first got a twitter I thought no one would find me, so I didn't block my updates..but then REAL friends started "following" me, so I removed them and put a lock on my tweets! hahahaha. How embarrassing for them to see my obsession in FULL!!

Actually, my husband follows me on there...but I am afraid if I remove him he'll think something is up! So, i just try and use "code" when I tweet with the BGs. He doesn't know what JG or FF or anything like that means.....yet. Wink

lol awe i know what you mean! It's cool that you can be friends with your husband on twitter Smile I wonder what he thinks when he reads all the matt convos lol. My bf knows i talk on there, i think he's come to terms with it...but i would be embarrassed to share! haha I love our codes for everything.
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:58 pm

I just did a fake twitter just for matt talk. So my husband doesnt think I to crazy.
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:59 pm

Yea I thought FF was full frontal to!!!!
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Ok bad girls I just added a bunch of you.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:15 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

It's probably not what your first thought is...haha, at least it wasn't what my first thought was. Embarassed But close... FF stands for Finishing Face, I do believe.

Aha. That is different yet more appropriate than what I thought it was. Yes, yes, I think I like that abbrieviation.cyclops
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Woo! I love how Matt has a Twitter. (:

I can see Matt and Danny fooling around the most during rehearsal. hahaa
Actually, after seeing a couple of Danny interviews after he got voted off, I'm liking Danny a bit more now. Its like Carly last year... I liked her a lot more AFTER Idol was over. lol (:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Hmmmm found this over on the AI boards...

Quote :
Directly from FOX:

The finalists DO NOT have active Twitter accounts.

Anyone claiming to be a finalist from American Idol is an impostor.

It was posted by a moderator. So I'm guessing that is not really Matt?
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:34 pm

i'm glad half the people on here only joined twitter to stalk Matt and/or talk to other bad girls... makes me happy! haha i would not have gotten one if not for my constant need to know what's going on in Mr. Giraud's life... hmm... crazy much? pig btw, these smileys are making me happy.... alien
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
I'm glad he is allowed to twitter but from reading his last one it doesn't seem like he is performing a solo. Has someone asked him if he is? I have no clue how to work twitter. I can see his page though so hopefully I'll be able to catch his messages.

He still might be performing a solo! But he might not be able to share that info. I am sure he's just talking about practicing the group numbers they will be doing. No worries! Smile

Also...Matt's facebook status today said this..."Rehearsing for Finale. Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!"

I WONDER WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS?!! Hmm...

Yay. I am finally posting here. Thanks so much for this wonderful Matt forum.

Anyways I am almost 100 % sure that Matt will be dueting with a famous celebrity in the finale. All Top 5 do.
According to mjsbigblog the following people are singing with some of the Idols: We just have to guess which one is Matt's partner.

Here is the list so far:

Lionel Richie, Black Eyed Peas, Carlos Santana, Cyndi Lauper, Keith Urban and Queen Latifah.
Apparently "Kiss" and "David Bowie" are rumors too.

I hope Matt gets to do a duet with Santana, that would rock. Maybe they could do "Smooth" or some other song. Maybe he is singing with Lionel Richie? Who knows?

Another possibility is that he is doing "So Small" with Carrie because she is performing also.
We will see, but I am pretty sure he will get a duet for sure. Can't wait!
I am so excited about Matt's update that he good news ahead, can't wait to start making music again, maybe there are already talks about getting him a record deal?
I hope!

Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:42 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Cacity87 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
I'm glad he is allowed to twitter but from reading his last one it doesn't seem like he is performing a solo. Has someone asked him if he is? I have no clue how to work twitter. I can see his page though so hopefully I'll be able to catch his messages.

He still might be performing a solo! But he might not be able to share that info. I am sure he's just talking about practicing the group numbers they will be doing. No worries! Smile

Also...Matt's facebook status today said this..."Rehearsing for Finale. Good news ahead and I can't wait to get back to making music again!!"

I WONDER WHAT THE GOOD NEWS IS?!! Hmm...

Yay. I am finally posting here. Thanks so much for this wonderful Matt forum.

Anyways I am almost 100 % sure that Matt will be dueting with a famous celebrity in the finale. All Top 5 do.
According to mjsbigblog the following people are singing with some of the Idols: We just have to guess which one is Matt's partner.

Here is the list so far:

Lionel Richie, Black Eyed Peas, Carlos Santana, Cyndi Lauper, Keith Urban and Queen Latifah.
Apparently "Kiss" and "David Bowie" are rumors too.

I hope Matt gets to do a duet with Santana, that would rock. Maybe they could do "Smooth" or some other song. Maybe he is singing with Lionel Richie? Who knows?

Another possibility is that he is doing "So Small" with Carrie because she is performing also.

We will see, but I am pretty sure he will get a duet for sure. Can't wait!
I am so excited about Matt's update that he good news ahead, can't wait to start making music again, maybe there are already talks about getting him a record deal?
I hope!

Smile cheers

please oh please let it be Carrie..... or Santana would be AWESOME too, Matt on the keys Santana playing the guitar... tongue
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Quote :
Apparently "Kiss" and "David Bowie" are rumors too

Wow really? There doesn't seem to be a fit for him. The only one I like is Lionel Richie but come on Lionel Richie why not someone more current. And please tell me they don't have him performing with either the Black Eyed Peas or Queen Latifah he doesn't want to put out music like that...thank god! And Keith Urban there wasn't even a country singer this season. I'd say Carlos is either for Adam or Kris. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed I was hoping for Gavin Degraw or even Ryan Tedder. With his list it doesn't really seem like he will get to play the piano either. Oh well I will see him on tour soon!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Jenna wrote:
Quote :
Apparently "Kiss" and "David Bowie" are rumors too

Wow really? There doesn't seem to be a fit for him. The only one I like is Lionel Richie but come on Lionel Richie why not someone more current. And please tell me they don't have him performing with either the Black Eyed Peas or Queen Latifah he doesn't want to put out music like that...thank god! And Keith Urban there wasn't even a country singer this season. I'd say Carlos is either for Adam or Kris. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed I was hoping for Gavin Degraw or even Ryan Tedder. With his list it doesn't really seem like he will get to play the piano either. Oh well I will see him on tour soon!

I think Santana will sing with him. But I agree, no Queen Latifah.. Please. Why her?
Kris is singing with Keith Urban(it's confirmed) so maybe Santana is indeed for Matt. Let's hope.

I bet Lionel Richie is for Danny. And Cyndi Lauper for Allison.

Apparently David Bowie is singing with Adam.
As I said Santana might be the only fit for him. I was hoping for Gavin de Graw or The Fray too. Oh well.

Hello MattyG I'm glad you have joined us. I had to resize your avatar because it took up too much space...sorry. Let me know if you like it or want a different one. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:23 pm

Matt posted again!

MGiraudOfficialI gotta get out of idol land for a bit Smile Going out to dinner...peace

Maybe he will sing something like Maria Maria with Santana. Although that is an odd fit.
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, I bet Cyndi Lauper is for Allison. That duet would rock.

Could Lionel Richie and Matt do a duet? Possibly.. (:
Hm, can't wait to find out. Very Happy (:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt on Twitter!   Matt on Twitter! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt on Twitter!
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next