Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...

Go down 
+17
meagsmatt
ShellBen
lumma
mch
macigirl
Jenna
sgr91
OvenMitt
Cindyy
Puppyeyes82
Cacity87
Lana
cranberry
mattyg93
lovethemtigers
cecilie
slick7
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Cindyy wrote:
Ugh, oh my gosh.
Don't Anoop's fans realize its only an article, for one thing.
Anoop had his time in Slezak's article. Matt his in MTV.

They will both get freakin' record deals!
Why can't they just be happy for Anoop's fellow contestants/friends. This really pisses me off.

Mad

Because they obviously have the mentality of a 12 year old! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:54 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples
xdahlia @MGiraudOfficial you'll do fine in the future. But that article was full of fail. >Sad you get flattered too easily.

LstInTheSeeThru @MGiraudOfficial, sorry 4 my angry Tweet but that really was insensitive. Anoop's feelings will likely be hurt. He deserves a deal, too. Sad

sevgli Glad he's happy with the article but did it occur to @MGiraudOfficial how insensitive the article is? Ok, so the writer need to quote

meljq21 @MGiraudOfficial that writer totally trashes & undermines #Anoop times ten & you still post it w/o regret for the writers comment? Booo

livetolove25 @MGiraudOfficial They were positive abt u, but thx for sending a story that at the same time was negative to Anoop. Really appreciate it Sad

LstInTheSeeThru @MCG2000 Yup! @MGiraudOfficial was completely insensitive

I really, really feel like tweeting each of these and letting them know what I think.
I actually did, but deleted it right away. Didn't think I should.

So, I tweeted Matt instead to show him support. :]
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cindsss
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
Ugh, oh my gosh.
Don't Anoop's fans realize its only an article, for one thing.
Anoop had his time in Slezak's article. Matt his in MTV.

They will both get freakin' record deals!
Why can't they just be happy for Anoop's fellow contestants/friends. This really pisses me off.

Mad

Because they obviously have the mentality of a 12 year old! Rolling Eyes

Apparently, yes.
Bah! So upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples
xdahlia @MGiraudOfficial you'll do fine in the future. But that article was full of fail. >Sad you get flattered too easily.

LstInTheSeeThru @MGiraudOfficial, sorry 4 my angry Tweet but that really was insensitive. Anoop's feelings will likely be hurt. He deserves a deal, too. Sad

sevgli Glad he's happy with the article but did it occur to @MGiraudOfficial how insensitive the article is? Ok, so the writer need to quote

meljq21 @MGiraudOfficial that writer totally trashes & undermines #Anoop times ten & you still post it w/o regret for the writers comment? Booo

livetolove25 @MGiraudOfficial They were positive abt u, but thx for sending a story that at the same time was negative to Anoop. Really appreciate it Sad

I really, really feel like tweeting each of these and letting them know what I think.

LOL I wanted to do the same thing! How dare they make Matt feel guilty for being happy someone is supporting him. You should direct them to this thread...LOL!
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples

I had the same urge to tweet each of them and resisted. Maybe we should.
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Jenna wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples

LOL I wanted to do the same thing! How dare they make Matt feel guilty for being happy someone is supporting him. You should direct them to this thread...LOL!

hahahaa, maybe I will direct them to this thread.
Back to top Go down
Cindyy

Cindyy

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples

I don't know, I thought about it, but I think it might be best to tweet to Matt and keep showing our support that way. Lift his spirits more. :]

I'm still tempted to tweet them, too, though.
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Jenna wrote:

I didn't realize Matt had to babysit Anoop's feelings. And I'm pretty sure Anoop already saw the damn article. Anoop fan's are just jealous and bitter. Who cares what they think? I sure don't!

Laterz Anoop fans, Sleep I'm just happy he's recognized and I'm in love with your signature!! Human Nature was perfect, the piano intro was crazy good and the vocal was the smoothest EVAH! bom
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm

lumma wrote:
Jenna wrote:

I didn't realize Matt had to babysit Anoop's feelings. And I'm pretty sure Anoop already saw the damn article. Anoop fan's are just jealous and bitter. Who cares what they think? I sure don't!

Laterz Anoop fans, Sleep I'm just happy he's recognized and I'm in love with your signature!! Human Nature was perfect, the piano intro was crazy good and the vocal was the smoothest EVAH! bom

I was going to say Jenna that I LOVED your siggy too.
One of my favorite performances from Matt, you are right! HUman Nature was perfect. He looked so into it, so smooth, his outfit, his voice, his moves on the piano. That night he looked very confident IMO.

Awww> Loved that night. Kara looked like she was going to just eat MAtt right there...

Anyways, I am so happy about the MTV article. I hope record executives do sign Matt before the tour starts.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:24 pm

I stole my signature from the same place I stole the new banner up top. I also have a great one from the You Found Me performance. If anyone wants it let me know? Here it is for your viewing pleasure!

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 Signature2-1
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:35 am

I have to admit, there is something about the way he gets so close to the Mike on YFM. I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
ShellBen

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:46 am

They're just having the same reaction many Matt fans had towards Slezak's article. Doesn't favor Anoop, so they don't like to see it spread around. It's quite obvious that Matt is only focusing on the part about himself though (I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't even read the last part), so they're being a bit ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 am

Look at what Matty posted now:
Quote :

I'm proud of all the contestants on idol this season, not just the ones who are signed now. I can't wait to see what they all do.

I've seen more talent
in this group than the public has seen and I love what they all bring
to the table.Me and my 9 peeps are bringin' it:)

He really didn't need to do that. He is so sweet.
I just don;t think he needed to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am

I'm thinking that Matt and Anoop are hanging out together right now while posting. I'm following both of them on Twitter and their tweets are coming out a minute apart or so. Coincidence?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

mattyg93 wrote:
Look at what Matty posted now:
Quote :

I'm proud of all the contestants on idol this season, not just the ones who are signed now. I can't wait to see what they all do.

I've seen more talent
in this group than the public has seen and I love what they all bring
to the table.Me and my 9 peeps are bringin' it:)

He really didn't need to do that. He is so sweet.
I just don;t think he needed to explain himself.

I love this guy more every day and I think it is very sad that he had to explain himself. Geesh the guy was just expressing his happiness.

Shellben I don't think Matt fan's sent Anoop nasty twitter's because of the slezak article. Did anyone even talk about it besides here?
Back to top Go down
ShellBen

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:08 am

They could be, but their fans are also tweeting both of them about the article at the same time.

I have to say, it's kinda scary how quickly some of Matt's followers turned on him. lol Some AI fans are scary.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Cindyy wrote:
sgr91 wrote:
Here are some examples

I don't know, I thought about it, but I think it might be best to tweet to Matt and keep showing our support that way. Lift his spirits more. :]

I'm still tempted to tweet them, too, though.

I agree with you on that - the best way is to support him - we can't really start hating on those stupid anoop-fans - then we'll just stoop to their level - just ignore it and show Matty some LOVE flower
Back to top Go down
ShellBen

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 am

Quote :
Shellben I don't think Matt fan's sent Anoop nasty twitter's because of the slezak article. Did anyone even talk about it besides here?

No no, I never said that. I just meant they had the same emotional reaction. Harassing Matt on twitter was just stupid and unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 am

ShellBen wrote:
Quote :
Shellben I don't think Matt fan's sent Anoop nasty twitter's because of the slezak article? Did anyone even talk about it besides here?

No no, I never said that. I just meant they had the same emotional reaction. Harassing Matt on twitter was just stupid and unnecessary.

Sorry I meant that as a question not an accusation.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 am

LOL is it just my imagination or did Matt's twitter members increased since the whole Anoop debacle? lol!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:52 am

Jenna wrote:
LOL is it just my imagination or did Matt's twitter members increased since the whole Anoop debacle? lol!

I just love your new signature!! bounce Sometimes pictures are not really enough - love the "live" Matt. How do you get it featured in the signature? Is it a flash thing??
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:55 am

I have another one I can give you from his You Found Me performance. I posted it in this thread. Go back and look for it and let me know if you want it and I'll change your signature.

It's on page 3.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:12 am

Jenna wrote:
I have another one I can give you from his You Found Me performance. I posted it in this thread. Go back and look for it and let me know if you want it and I'll change your signature.

It's on page 3.

I'd love that! THX!
Got to go - arranging my sisters bachelorette party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:18 am

cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

It's on page 3.

I'd love that! THX!

Ok if you don't like it let me know I saved your other image.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:08 am

Jenna wrote:
cecilie wrote:
Jenna wrote:

It's on page 3.

I'd love that! THX!

Ok if you don't like it let me know I saved your other image.

WOW - love it - just popped in to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next