Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...

Go down 
+17
meagsmatt
ShellBen
lumma
mch
macigirl
Jenna
sgr91
OvenMitt
Cindyy
Puppyeyes82
Cacity87
Lana
cranberry
mattyg93
lovethemtigers
cecilie
slick7
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:48 am

Jenna wrote:
I have another one I can give you from his You Found Me performance. I posted it in this thread. Go back and look for it and let me know if you want it and I'll change your signature.

It's on page 3.

So what website did you find these things? I like the moving siggies too! They look awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

AAHHH Jenna and cecilie I keep getting distracted by your sig!! I forgot what this thread was about!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am

Lana wrote:
AAHHH Jenna and cecilie I keep getting distracted by your sig!! I forgot what this thread was about!!! Shocked

Oh yeah - I know what you mean - I get such a good feeling when I see it - almost makes me wanna write something, anything just to gaze at it bounce
Back to top Go down
Lana

Lana

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:39 am

Another article I found predicting that Matt should be the next signed:

Who gets the next 'American Idol' record deal?

We reported yesterday that "American Idol" winner Kris Allen has signed with 19 Recordings and Jive Records. Today Adam Lambert signing with 19 Recordings and RCA Records has been confirmed, though it has been a tad overshadowed by other news.

Who will (or should be) the next Idol signed to a deal from this past season? Danny Gokey finished in third place, but I can't really see him being the next signee. He never really defined what kind of album he would make in his tenure on the show and he seems to be more excited about participating on "Dancing with the Stars."

I think it's got to be Allison Iraheta who signs the next record deal. She very clearly defined herself as a bluesy rocker chick on the show and I think an album in that vein would be really successful.

The next most logical choice? That's a tough call but I'm going with Matt Giraud. With the right songs, he could have a very successful album. I think they need to play up the Justin Timberlake similarity and also get him behind the piano again.

I sense good things for Matt on the way cheers
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:46 am

Lana wrote:
Another article I found predicting that Matt should be the next signed:

Who gets the next 'American Idol' record deal?

We reported yesterday that "American Idol" winner Kris Allen has signed with 19 Recordings and Jive Records. Today Adam Lambert signing with 19 Recordings and RCA Records has been confirmed, though it has been a tad overshadowed by other news.

Who will (or should be) the next Idol signed to a deal from this past season? Danny Gokey finished in third place, but I can't really see him being the next signee. He never really defined what kind of album he would make in his tenure on the show and he seems to be more excited about participating on "Dancing with the Stars."

I think it's got to be Allison Iraheta who signs the next record deal. She very clearly defined herself as a bluesy rocker chick on the show and I think an album in that vein would be really successful.

The next most logical choice? That's a tough call but I'm going with Matt Giraud. With the right songs, he could have a very successful album. I think they need to play up the Justin Timberlake similarity and also get him behind the piano again.

I sense good things for Matt on the way cheers

Woohoo! I can feel it, it's only a matter of time! And I can't wait! We'll have so much to celebrate : )
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:25 am

I know! Can you just imagine the party and the celebration we will have WHEN Matt inks his deal. It's only a matter of time....I can feel it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slick7

slick7

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 am

Yay! Okay, I don't know what's making me happier right now, the articles or the animated signatures of Matt rocking the microphone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 pm

tigersrno1 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
I have another one I can give you from his You Found Me performance. I posted it in this thread. Go back and look for it and let me know if you want it and I'll change your signature.

It's on page 3.

So what website did you find these things? I like the moving siggies too! They look awesome!

http://www.myspace.com/mattgiraudfans
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

tigersrno1 wrote:
I know! Can you just imagine the party and the celebration we will have WHEN Matt inks his deal. It's only a matter of time....I can feel it! Very Happy

I know.. It's a matter of time now. I am so pumped.
Now I really believe Matt will get a major label deal. The question is when.
I was thinking yesterday how all three Kris, Adam and Allison got their announcement within the sam week, usually they wait one or two weeks between the winner and runnerup and then like a month to announce another one.

So this makes me think they have at least one or two in the wings, maybe they were on the fence with Matt but now with all the positive articles I am sure they are preparing Matt's deal.
I am so excited for him!

We have to celebrate here when the day arrives OK! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Quote :
Also the drummer of the tour band twitted this:

Quote:
Rehearsals are going well...Thanks for asking! After Kris, Matt came in and ran thru his tunes...Really nice and talented guy...

You see ? Everyone is impressed with Matt's talent. The drummer did not even go on details with Kris songs, but talked about Matt's set.
Apparently Kris rehearsed in the morning and Matt in the afternoon.

Awwww. I am thrilled. I mean, even musicians can appreciate great talent when they see it, I just know now sooner or later Matt will get signed. He just has to!

Today he tweeted this to Matt...

Quote :
What up Matt!! Good job in rehearsal yesterday...You sounded great!!

He didn't do this for any of the other Idols either. Yes I am so obsessed now that I'm stalking the drummer of the AI band but all this is ok if I know I have a problem right? lol!

Oh and because I'm bored I went to look at Scott's twitter account and can I ask why does he constantly tweet that he is in meetings. Is he trying to tell everyone he is important or that he has deals on the table? If he is signed and Matt isn't I will seriously jump off a bridge. Oh ok so maybe I won't go that far but come on Scott? No
Back to top Go down
cranberry

cranberry

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Jenna wrote:
Quote :

Quote:
Rehearsals are going well...Thanks for asking! After Kris, Matt came in and ran thru his tunes...Really nice and talented guy...

You see ? Everyone is impressed with Matt's talent. The drummer did not even go on details with Kris songs, but talked about Matt's set.

Awwww. I am thrilled. I mean, even musicians can appreciate great talent when they see it, I just know now sooner or later Matt will get signed. He just has to!

Quote :

He didn't do this for any of the other Idols either. Yes I am so obsessed now that I'm stalking the drummer of the AI band but all this is ok if I know I have a problem right? lol!

Oh and because I'm bored I went to look at Scott's twitter account and can I ask why does he constantly tweet that he is in meetings. Is he trying to tell everyone he is important or that he has deals on the table? If he is signed and Matt isn't I will seriously jump off a bridge. Oh ok so maybe I won't go that far but come on Scott? No
Thank you for doing the stalking!
And I still had to see that Aaron Spears tweet in his twitter. Double pleasure,lol.Great tweet for Matt! sunny
Boredom can lead us to strange places.. Scott is trying to make himself happen..
Back to top Go down
mch

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm

New Matt Tweet:

Quote :
JUST had my first voice lesson of all time. Frickin' cool.never knew how much I did wrong! haha.I'm excited about becoming a better musician

Didn't they have access to voice coaches during AI?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Yes they did but I think they just adjust the songs as they came up. I think what he's referring to now is someone teaching him how to use his diaphragm for power and such. I think he did pretty freaking awesome without any training. Clearly, a natural talent.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm

mch wrote:
New Matt Tweet:

Quote :
JUST had my first voice lesson of all time. Frickin' cool.never knew how much I did wrong! haha.I'm excited about becoming a better musician

Didn't they have access to voice coaches during AI?

God! I love this man's enthusiasm for music! He truly is a musician of yesteryear... when they were making great music to just make music. If that makes sense? I love you He is getting me very excited for HIS music!
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:20 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Yes they did but I think they just adjust the songs as they came up. I think what he's referring to now is someone teaching him how to use his diaphragm for power and such. I think he did pretty freaking awesome without any training. Clearly, a natural talent.

And this is why he is so freaking amazing...much more so than Adam and Allison who have had years of training! Can you imagine how amazing he will be with more training? If he get's the right support and backing his career will skyrocket! Did I say today that I love him?
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:22 pm

Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

And this is why he is so freaking amazing...much more so than Adam and Allison who have had years of training! Can you imagine how amazing he will be with more training? If he get's the right support and backing his career will skyrocket! Did I say today that I love him?

I really couldn't tell from your posts (and the fact that you actually run a fan board in his honor!) how you feel about him! Did you ever let him know about the board and that you are the one who runs it?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

sgr91 wrote:
Jenna wrote:
sgr91 wrote:

I really couldn't tell from your posts (and the fact that you actually run a fan board in his honor!) how you feel about him! Did you ever let him know about the board and that you are the one who runs it?

LOL yes I'm a little diehard. I sent him a link but I didn't tell him I created it. I said a bunch of us from the giraud squad made a new home. LOL I didn't want him to think all his fans disappeared.
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm

I was just on Twitter saying, much more succinctly, that Matt flippin' amazes me. If he's this good without any professional training? He's basically a diamond in the rough AND a goldmine simultaneously. That's alot of brilliance! And I absolutely ADORE that he is so excited about the music. He always makes mention of that. He's just straight-up passionate about it. It's like his little intro on "One Man Audience", where he talks about not desiring the fame and fortune, just to play and sing, even if only God is listening. What a great frame of mind to have.
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
I was just on Twitter saying, much more succinctly, that Matt flippin' amazes me. If he's this good without any professional training? He's basically a diamond in the rough AND a goldmine simultaneously. That's alot of brilliance! And I absolutely ADORE that he is so excited about the music. He always makes mention of that. He's just straight-up passionate about it. It's like his little intro on "One Man Audience", where he talks about not desiring the fame and fortune, just to play and sing, even if only God is listening. What a great frame of mind to have.

Oh wow I will have to go listen to that song Ovenmitt! I think it is safe to say that his passion for music is why we all love him. Seriously he has to be signed and given a chance!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Jenna wrote:
OvenMitt wrote:

Oh wow I will have to go listen to that song Ovenmitt! I think it is safe to say that his passion for music is why we all love him. Seriously he has to be signed and given a chance!

Yes! Go listen to it! It's an all-around great song, and I've been listening to it like crazy lately. *sigh* His passion sparked my attention immediately. That vibe rarely resonates with me; only a handfull of musicians have ever given me pause in that way. But Matt just oozes passion. It would truly be a crime if his talent wasn't shared with as many people as possible.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 pm

cranberry wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Quote :

Quote:

Quote :

Thank you for doing the stalking!
And I still had to see that Aaron Spears tweet in his twitter. Double pleasure,lol.Great tweet for Matt! sunny
Boredom can lead us to strange places.. Scott is trying to make himself happen..

Hahaha I'm soo glad you brought this up! Everytime I see those I think of him as a big corporate executive with like 2 cell phones in his hands running back and forth to meetings lol chillax scott
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :
Hahaha I'm soo glad you brought this up! Everytime I see those I think of him as a big corporate executive with like 2 cell phones in his hands running back and forth to meetings lol chillax scott

OMG this cracked me up! Thanks for making me laugh I definitely needed that!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Quote :
New Matt Tweet:

I read this and I thought didn't they always have vocal lessons on AI? But I guess not, maybe they just heard suggestions from the musical director and Ricky but not any pro lesson.

I am glad he is doing this, Matt's talent is so raw that with the appropriate guidance and direction he will be incredible.
He certainly doesn't need any help in the studio but this vocal lessons may sure help him on his live performances.

I was wondering, do all the Idols have the vocal lessons before the tour starts? Because I was just thinking that someone might be paying them for Matt. The record deal in the works?

I just hope guys that he gets signed soon, hopefully before the tour starts. That way he will get much more buzz than say next year.

I am still worried but I hope 19 and/or other major label are just arranging the details of his deal. I have to keep the faith. sunny
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Hellooo? Anybody is in this thread?
I guess they are in others. Heh.

Guys, are you optimistic now that Matt will get a major record deal for sure?
I am positive.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Hellooo? Anybody is in this thread?
I guess they are in others. Heh.

Guys, are you optimistic now that Matt will get a major record deal for sure?
I am positive.

1, 2, 3..YES! There is way too much positive buzz going around for the stars NOT to align for him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...   MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV thinks Matt should be next to get a record deal...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next