Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!

Go down 
+11
Janizzle
skycheyan
mero17
macigirl
lumma
Cindyy
Jenna
cecilie
Cacity87
OvenMitt
2kids3dogs
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am

So, right now we are about 19 and 1/2 miles approx.

Go Girls!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

I've walked(fast!!)/ran 2 miles today!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Well, I got in 3.14 miles today. I wish I'd been keeping track for the past couple of months, too. I've been a running nut because of Matt's music. It's very motivating! Rhonda, thanks again for starting this thread. I love that we are doing something positive for Matt as well as for our own health. Go Giraud Squad!
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:04 pm

I feel like I am running on empty does that count LOL.

I need to get some MATTAVATION to get my booty in gear.

I dont do well in heat. I am not built for it Smile
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:08 pm

skycheyan wrote:

You can do it! I am not a morning person, in fact, I growl in the morning! I am not civil until I have had coffee and lounged for awhile! I hate running in the morning! But, I live in Florida now, so I drag myself out the door with heavy footsteps, turn on my ipod and as soon as I hear Matt and Kanye (he does keep the beat going!), I pick up my pace! It still is not easy, I know! When I'm done, I do feel much better and think I have more energy for the rest of the day!

Hip-hop Matt is great for running!

Keep it going Ladies!
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Woo it seems like everyone's being a morning person. I'm the total opposite. I always work out 2 hours after dinner, it's just my personal preference. A night owl~! Walked 3 miles 2 days ago and another 3 miles yesterday. So 6 more miles are in for the grand total. Cool
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

2kids3dogs wrote:
skycheyan wrote:

You can do it! I am not a morning person, in fact, I growl in the morning! I am not civil until I have had coffee and lounged for awhile! I hate running in the morning! But, I live in Florida now, so I drag myself out the door with heavy footsteps, turn on my ipod and as soon as I hear Matt and Kanye (he does keep the beat going!), I pick up my pace! It still is not easy, I know! When I'm done, I do feel much better and think I have more energy for the rest of the day!

Keep it going Ladies!
Rhonda, I love that you said Kanye! I enjoy his music while running, too.

Tiff, if you need motivation, here's some good songs for a playlist:

*"Happy Valentine's Day" by Andre 3000 (Outkast)
*"Alright" by Jamiroquai
*"Good Life" by Kanye West
*"We Run This" by Missy Elliott
*"Aeroplane" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
*"It's A New Day" by will.i.am
*"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" by Beyonce

Anyway, I like these songs, although your tastes may not be as hip-hop oriented. And, of course, Matt's music is also quite motivating!
Back to top Go down
skycheyan

skycheyan

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:03 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
2kids3dogs wrote:
skycheyan wrote:

Keep it going Ladies!
Rhonda, I love that you said Kanye! I enjoy his music while running, too.

Tiff, if you need motivation, here's some good songs for a playlist:

*"Happy Valentine's Day" by Andre 3000 (Outkast)
*"Alright" by Jamiroquai
*"Good Life" by Kanye West
*"We Run This" by Missy Elliott
*"Aeroplane" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
*"It's A New Day" by will.i.am
*"Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" by Beyonce

Anyway, I like these songs, although your tastes may not be as hip-hop oriented. And, of course, Matt's music is also quite motivating!

Some good one on there! I will check those out. I have me a work out playlist on the pod but never hurts to add more!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

3 more from me today - I was late, didn't run until after 7:30 and it was sooo hot. But I did it with the help of my 14 yr old daughter, who even though she complains while she runs, she is glad she did afterwards.

We are now up to 33.5 miles!

We are going the distance for Matt!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 am

Just throwing this out there but would anyone be interested in running at Disney World the first weekend in January? They have a 5k (3 miles) that goes through Epcot - you can walk or run.

There is a half-marathon (13.1) and a marathon (26.2) and a goofy run ( both the half and full)

Something for everyone and it all goes through Disney.
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Today I stepped it up and ran 4 minutes of every 10 minutes. So I kept 6 minutes walking then 4 minutes running cycle going on for 3 miles. cheers
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:24 pm

walked 4 miles today!! Smile
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:21 pm

lumma, awesome!

Keep it up ladies! Y'all are doing great! I think our temps today are at 100 degrees - kid you not! I got 3 miles in at 8:00 - late but did it!

We are now at 43.5 miles!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Did a 5k yesterday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:06 pm

another 4 from me today!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Another 4 for me. I am on a mission!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Great job ladies!

3.5 for me today!

Our total so far: I'm rounding - 58!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:22 am

3 more and a victory of sorts for me as I ran at 7:00

total: 61
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:45 pm

I haven't been running in a few days for health reasons, but I will try to continue on tomorrow. I am glad to see that people are liking this idea. Keep up the good work, ladies!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:32 am

OvenMitt wrote:
I haven't been running in a few days for health reasons, but I will try to continue on tomorrow. I am glad to see that people are liking this idea. Keep up the good work, ladies!

Hope u get better soon Very Happy
And very much liking this - so much fun - running now makes sense!!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:39 am

Did another 5K this morning - I've been blessed so fra wetherwise - not to hot not to cold - just perfect. Not like som of u guys suffering in the heat! This morning though it was actually almost hot. Denmark is experiencing some nice and sunny wether - I must not comlain Laughing
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

2 yesterday and 2 1/2 today on hills. I am kind of cheating - I'm running with my daughter's cross country team on Mondays and Wednesdays, so it is helping with the extra motivation to have to do it.

Total: 68.1 getting closer to 100!

If it takes a year, we will have the best legs of any fangroup! Not to mention hopefully, a smaller butt! geek
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

I've done 4 miles today but on the treadmill...too hot outside!!
Back to top Go down
macigirl

macigirl

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:05 pm

mero17 wrote:

I walked 1/2 a mile! Don't count it. Embarassed It was all I could manage when I got home from work. It is about 93 and humid. Very hot for Michigan. But I ain't telling you southerners anything new!
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:43 pm

macigirl wrote:
mero17 wrote:

I walked 1/2 a mile! Don't count it. Embarassed It was all I could manage when I got home from work. It is about 93 and humid. Very hot for Michigan. But I ain't telling you southerners anything new!

seriously?? I thought that the weather in America never gets as hot as here even in Summer!! seems like we're all in the same boat then!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next