Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!

Go down 
+11
Janizzle
skycheyan
mero17
macigirl
lumma
Cindyy
Jenna
cecilie
Cacity87
OvenMitt
2kids3dogs
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lymon15

lymon15

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:18 pm

macigirl wrote:
mero17 wrote:
I've done 4 miles today but on the treadmill...too hot outside!!

I walked 1/2 a mile! Don't count it. Embarassed It was all I could manage when I got home from work. It is about 93 and humid. Very hot for Michigan. But I ain't telling you southerners anything new!
i knowwww today was soooo hott! Thank God i ran in the morning cuz i had a feeling it was gonna go over 90 today!! It's crazzyyy
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:51 am

Okay, I'm back in my groove! I got my 2.62 miles in today. It was tough, though. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" came on my iPod, and I had to stop and take a moment. The landscape suddenly looks very different now that Michael's gone....
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am

I walked 3 miles last night while listening to Matt! Ever since Idol all I do is listen to Matt...he's inspired me to walk again just so I'll have an excuse (like I need one) to listen to his music. LOL.
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:55 am

4 miles from me today!! Smile
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 am

3 miles!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 am

3.15 miles today. I was a little sluggish, though. Maybe I didn't eat enough last night or something. It was one of those runs where you feel like you are struggling to get done with it, but it's taking an eternity to get back home. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 pm

3.5 miles Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 pm

5K this morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:21 pm

I haven't had internet connection - only on my iPhone so sorry to be MIA.

Y'all had 94.9 before logging my mileage. I am adding my miles now!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 pm

So, 4 TH, 2 F, 3 Sat, 2.5 Sun and 3 today!

Total so far: 109.4!!!!!!!!!!! We broke 100 miles! Way to go ladies!

I counted everyone - that half mile walked counts too!

ps: Leah, love the new avi! What a beautiful pic!
Back to top Go down
lumma

lumma

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Yesterday 2 miles Mad
Just finished running/walking mix for 3 miles for today Smile
Back to top Go down
mero17

mero17

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:27 pm

ran 4 miles today!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm

I forgot to post this morning! I ran 3.3 miles. Not as painful as my last run, but I definitely didn't break any personal best records.
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 am

did 7k this morning - my calculator tells me that i equals 4,3 miles Very Happy
Fabulous landscape as we have packed the car and escaped from the city to the countryside to our summerhouse. Oh - so great just to pass horses and cows and almost NO people. Birds are singing, the sun is shining and I still have more than 3 weeks of vacation left-YAY bounce AND wireless cheers
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:34 am

adding 4 for me yesterday and 4 today!

We are now at 134 miles! Wooooohooo! Keep it up ladies!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:05 am

2.63 today. It's almost always 2.62 miles on that route; maybe running around sprinklers added the extra .01 mile!
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:07 am

Please add @GTD4MG on twittter. This is Going the Distance 4 Matt Giraud! You can log mileage there too! I have asked Matt if he wants to participate as well. Maybe he can run with us!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:54 am

2kids3dogs wrote:
Please add @GTD4MG on twittter. This is Going the Distance 4 Matt Giraud! You can log mileage there too! I have asked Matt if he wants to participate as well. Maybe he can run with us!

Love this - bet no-one else is doing this for their Matt-Dreamy
Back to top Go down
asianmegan

asianmegan

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm

I have FINALLY gone back to the gym and started my running for Matt Very Happy Tonight, ran 5 miles......but I kinda cheated since it was on the elliptical Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/asianmegan
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 am

141.2 keep going! I will have to run later today - torture in the heat but I will make sure I am fully hydrated and lots of sunscreen!

Don't forget to add @GTD4MG on twitter!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:04 pm

megannn wrote:
I have FINALLY gone back to the gym and started my running for Matt Very Happy Tonight, ran 5 miles......but I kinda cheated since it was on the elliptical Embarassed

That's not cheating! It's just great that we all put in some miles Laughing
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:36 pm

144.2 - adding my 3 miler yesterday afternoon.

Awaiting mileage translation from Cecilie!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 pm

2kids3dogs wrote:
144.2 - adding my 3 miler yesterday afternoon.

Awaiting mileage translation from Cecilie!

Actually thought I had put in my distance this morning scratch
But did 7,5K and this should translate into 4,66 miles YAY - feel som energized bounce

All in all the miles we have done 148,9 equals 239,6K - wow I'm impressed bounce
Back to top Go down
2kids3dogs

2kids3dogs

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:12 am

as of now, on July 7, we are at 163 miles! Please add your miles! I am keeping track here and on twitter. If you haven't added GTD4MG and you are running/walking, please add!
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Did 5 miles today Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!   Running to get Matty G a Record Deal! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running to get Matty G a Record Deal!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next