Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  http://mattgiraudmusic.com/  http://www.myspace.com/matthewscottgiraud  http://twitter.com/ImMattGiraud  https://www.facebook.com/mattgiraud  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Matt-Giraud-Fans/159059304134781  http://twitter.com/JennaSG  http://twitter.com/MattsFTLs  https://www.youtube.com/user/mattgiraudfans#p/p  http://mattgiraudfans.magix.net/  

Record deal?

Go down 
+17
lovethemtigers
brandy1
Heidi
Tie
macigirl
OvenMitt
lumma
meagsmatt
cecilie
2kids3dogs
cranberry
crys7
sgr91
mattyg93
pebbles87
mch
Jenna
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cranberry

cranberry

Record deal? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:32 am

b_cecilie_brix wrote:
cranberry wrote:
Danny Gokey has always been to me the middle age daddy next door,father of twins,driver of minivan,owner of golden retriever,trainer of junior ball players.He happens to have that "raspy,soulful voice" and yes he could sing the phone book,the effect would be just the same,he sings everything the same way and it does nothing to me. He seems to have zero passion for music.
Can't understand the huge fanbase either.Maybe it has something to do with the average joe-looks,sad backstory,judges praises,
the religion and I bet the ladies are eager to heal his wound.
But enough of that!
Epic sounds such a perfect place for Matt!

NO - not enough! Well - I know it sort of is not our style to trash the other contestants (well just a little bit) but here is a hilarious rap on Danny Gokey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVDoLU2HMjY&feature=related
named Why I hate Danny Gokey - if you click on "more info" you get the full lyrics.
Haha. But I don't hate DG,it was just an opinion,wish him well whatever he wants to pursue in life. alien
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:16 am

cranberry wrote:
b_cecilie_brix wrote:
cranberry wrote:
Danny Gokey has always been to me the middle age daddy next door,father of twins,driver of minivan,owner of golden retriever,trainer of junior ball players.He happens to have that "raspy,soulful voice" and yes he could sing the phone book,the effect would be just the same,he sings everything the same way and it does nothing to me. He seems to have zero passion for music.
Can't understand the huge fanbase either.Maybe it has something to do with the average joe-looks,sad backstory,judges praises,
the religion and I bet the ladies are eager to heal his wound.
But enough of that!
Epic sounds such a perfect place for Matt!

NO - not enough! Well - I know it sort of is not our style to trash the other contestants (well just a little bit) but here is a hilarious rap on Danny Gokey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVDoLU2HMjY&feature=related
named Why I hate Danny Gokey - if you click on "more info" you get the full lyrics.
Haha. But I don't hate DG,it was just an opinion,wish him well whatever he wants to pursue in life. alien

I know, I know - There were some funny lines though LOL
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:32 am

Okay, so I have an idea, don't know if it will work but it is worth a try. Tell me what you all think? Is there a way that maybe we can email or write to Epic Records and tell them to please consider Matt. We can say that we know Epic started out as a jazz label and they have some of the world's most talented artist. And Matt would be a great fit for thier label. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
cecilie

cecilie

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:54 am

brandy1 wrote:
Okay, so I have an idea, don't know if it will work but it is worth a try. Tell me what you all think? Is there a way that maybe we can email or write to Epic Records and tell them to please consider Matt. We can say that we know Epic started out as a jazz label and they have some of the world's most talented artist. And Matt would be a great fit for thier label. What do you all think?

Ok - I don't know how this business works i America - not even how it works i Europe - but even though I think it is a very genuine and heartfelt idea and approach I doubt that this will have any influence at all... Sad I think that these companies are always on the look-out for new artists - so they prob have already made up their minds (and signed Matt - yay Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
brandy1

brandy1

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:18 am

oh, I hope he gets signed and soon. I really want to her more from Matt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lovethemtigers

lovethemtigers

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:35 am

Me too....I really want to hear some new music from Matt. I want him to be so successful that it's like a natural everyday occurence that when you sign on the web you see his picture everywhere or walk into a music store and see his CD in the top selling section! Or to see him as a guest star on all the popular award shows! Matt is a very talented genuine guy who deserves that kind of success - if that's what he wants.
Back to top Go down
JKRio

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:36 am

I want Matt to release an album before my wedding Smile I would be the happiest bride then if one or two of Matt's songs be played on the ceremony Smile.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am

I've been a huge fan of AI since the very beginning but have never been as into a contestant as I am with Matt : ) Just kind of waited until their albums came out (except Blake!). So, do you guys know when we typically find out when the contestants get signed? Like "for sure" deals, not just rumors. Do some of them know if they'll be signed with 19 even while their still on tour in the summer? Thanks! And on a side note, I don't know if any of you are following Michael or Scott on Twitter, but I've seen both of them with updates saying "in the studio working" or something like that. What the akjsda are they working on already?!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:15 pm

meagsmatt wrote:
I've been a huge fan of AI since the very beginning but have never been as into a contestant as I am with Matt : ) Just kind of waited until their albums came out (except Blake!). So, do you guys know when we typically find out when the contestants get signed? Like "for sure" deals, not just rumors. Do some of them know if they'll be signed with 19 even while their still on tour in the summer? Thanks! And on a side note, I don't know if any of you are following Michael or Scott on Twitter, but I've seen both of them with updates saying "in the studio working" or something like that. What the akjsda are they working on already?!

Okay, I know that, almost certainly, Kris is signing with Jive and Adam with RCA. I've heard that Allison may be going with RCA, too, but that's just speculation at this point. As for the others, I know that sometimes lower placers will anounce their deals during tour, but I'm not sure at what point.

And as for Sarver and Scott, I'm with you on that: WTF?!? I'm sorry, but I think the both of them are delusional. I think I did actually hear a rumor about Michael having some country label interested in him, but Scott? Maybe he's just paid for some studio time on his own and is putting together a demo. There's no way he has a deal and Matt doesn't, unless Matt DOES have a deal and we don't know about it yet. Matt IS sneaky like that, so it's possible!
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
meagsmatt wrote:

Okay, I know that, almost certainly, Kris is signing with Jive and Adam with RCA. I've heard that Allison may be going with RCA, too, but that's just speculation at this point. As for the others, I know that sometimes lower placers will anounce their deals during tour, but I'm not sure at what point.

And as for Sarver and Scott, I'm with you on that: WTF?!? I'm sorry, but I think the both of them are delusional. I think I did actually hear a rumor about Michael having some country label interested in him, but Scott? Maybe he's just paid for some studio time on his own and is putting together a demo. There's no way he has a deal and Matt doesn't, unless Matt DOES have a deal and we don't know about it yet. Matt IS sneaky like that, so it's possible!

Thanks for your help! Yeah, I've seen those updates and was like Seriously?!?! Ok, ok, I guess I can understand Michael and some country label. Ever notice even though there are never too many country contestants on AI, they usually ALWAYS seem to do fairly well? Anywho, I honestly didn't even realize Michael was a country contestant (Didn't he get booted country week? lol)
I also agree with you about Matt being sneaky! He doesn't seem like the type to go all out and broadcast news that isn't set in stone or isn't perfect yet. But, for us, that could make it all the more exciting if we surprisingly find out Very Happy Anyways, I gues I'll have to keep following Scott's tweets because I'm really interested to see where the ahslda;js he's coming from with his info haha

Last edited by meagsmatt on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:34 pm

I know that when Chris D. was on the show his deal was announced in mid-July, right during the tour. It was most likely signed way before that because 19E must've known even before he was eliminated they were going to sign him. Kelli Pickler's if I remember correctly was announced about a week later. Anyway, so I would think that the Kris and Adam will be announced soon then all the others 19 has signed will probably be announced mid to late July.... anytime after that and I'm sure Matt's on his own as far as a record deal is concerned....

And the Scott/Michael thing... this all but confirms (for me anyway) that they're not getting signed by 19E and are gonna have to go at it on their own. There's is ZERO chance in hell 19E/Sony would have them in the studio working with producers and writers BEFORE Kris, Adam, Allison (allegedly) and the rest of the contestants they've already signed (cuz now I'm pretty much convinced Matt already knows his fate as do the rest).

What I find interesting tho is how we've got rumors (pretty solid ones to) about Kris, Adam, and Allison but no Danny... maybe our dreams of no more Gokey are coming true?
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:48 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
I know that when Chris D. was on the show his deal was announced in mid-July, right during the tour. It was most likely signed way before that because 19E must've known even before he was eliminated they were going to sign him. Kelli Pickler's if I remember correctly was announced about a week later. Anyway, so I would think that the Kris and Adam will be announced soon then all the others 19 has signed will probably be announced mid to late July.... anytime after that and I'm sure Matt's on his own as far as a record deal is concerned....

And the Scott/Michael thing... this all but confirms (for me anyway) that they're not getting signed by 19E and are gonna have to go at it on their own. There's is ZERO chance in hell 19E/Sony would have them in the studio working with producers and writers BEFORE Kris, Adam, Allison (allegedly) and the rest of the contestants they've already signed (cuz now I'm pretty much convinced Matt already knows his fate as do the rest).

What I find interesting tho is how we've got rumors (pretty solid ones to) about Kris, Adam, and Allison but no Danny... maybe our dreams of no more Gokey are coming true?

Okay, so that means four finalists got signed by 19E from season 5. So it's possible that Matt could be the fourth person in this season's group....because I just get a funny feeling about Danny. He prolly would have had it in the bag if he hadn't kept going on and on about his charity. He seems to be more concerned about using his fame to further that, plus the fact that he is out of touch with popular music, and is pretty rough in the recording studio. I mean, if you had to choose between Douchy Danny or Matt, the consummate professional with a great recording voice, talent for days and a passion for music, wouldn't the choice be clear? It is to me, but I'm not putting anything past 19. Between Matt's secretiveness and 19's shadiness, we'll just have to wait it out until next month!
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
pebbles87 wrote:

Okay, so that means four finalists got signed by 19E from season 5. So it's possible that Matt could be the fourth person in this season's group....because I just get a funny feeling about Danny. He prolly would have had it in the bag if he hadn't kept going on and on about his charity. He seems to be more concerned about using his fame to further that, plus the fact that he is out of touch with popular music, and is pretty rough in the recording studio. I mean, if you had to choose between Douchy Danny or Matt, the consummate professional with a great recording voice, talent for days and a passion for music, wouldn't the choice be clear? It is to me, but I'm not putting anything past 19. Between Matt's secretiveness and 19's shadiness, we'll just have to wait it out until next month!
you're not alone on the funny feeling about Danny... I get the vibe from him he's in this for his charity and not for the music... why would someone who's only exposure to music before the show was Gospel try out for the biggest singing competition in the world? And he's on the opposite trajectory as Matt. He's sinking fast post-idol; he's proven he's clueless, a bad interview, and a big honkin douche! Whereas Matt has proven post-idol he's articulate, charismatic, and very self aware about himself and his prospects in the music biz.... Me thinks Danny is screwing himself out of a record deal and giving Matt all the opportunities....

And if 19E wants to sign Danny and NOT Matt... then Matt's better off w/o them... cuz dats just crazy!
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:23 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
you're not alone on the funny feeling about Danny... I get the vibe from him he's in this for his charity and not for the music... why would someone who's only exposure to music before the show was Gospel try out for the biggest singing competition in the world? And he's on the opposite trajectory as Matt. He's sinking fast post-idol; he's proven he's clueless, a bad interview, and a big honkin douche! Whereas Matt has proven post-idol he's articulate, charismatic, and very self aware about himself and his prospects in the music biz.... Me thinks Danny is screwing himself out of a record deal and giving Matt all the opportunities....

And if 19E wants to sign Danny and NOT Matt... then Matt's better off w/o them... cuz dats just crazy!

I wonder if Chris Daughtry's fans felt this way before they knew his fate? I mean, lots of people thought that his talent far exceeded his placing in the competition, and might have had similar emotions about his needing to get a deal. It wouldn't have seemed right for Chris not to get a deal from SOMEWHERE, right? That's exactly how I feel about Matt. It just seems as plain as the nose on my face: Matt is too talented to be passed up.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

well, I'm a HUGE fan of Daughtry, he's the only other contestant I've been compelled to vote for. I was never super-obsessed with him tho like I am with Matt... I know for me back then I KNEW he'd get signed... it was pretty obvious he was supposed to win and I remember almost the day after he got eliminated there were offers for him to be the singer in Fuel so it was already evident he was gonna do SOMETHING big.... I think we're all worried for Matt because it's not as obvious. Chris's talent far exceeded everyone who placed above him; he was probably priority #1 for 19E.... Matt is more talented than a few who placed ahead of him (unluckily for Matt, the winner whose guaranteed a contract!) but there are a few contestants who are probably a higher priority.... I think Matt's biggest obstacle is Allison. Kris and Adam are obvious, I honestly don't think we have to worry about Danny, but if they don't want to sign 4 from this season, Allison will take priority of Matt.

I really think if Matt's gonna get a deal from 19E/Sony, he's already got it.... from what I've read about this kind of stuff, contracts are signed, sealed, and delivered a good amount of time before they're actually announced to the public. I would think that if they we're gonna sign him or anybody else for that matter, they would know right away without having to think about it much... I don't know tho, I'm no record company exec.

And I also got to thinking about this too: if Scott and Sarver are in the studio working on new tunes for albums,which I'm assuming is of the indie persuasion or all on their own, wouldn't Matt be doing the same thing as well. In my own little warped mind, Matt's off frolicking on the beach and letting skanks kiss all up on him (hehe, I'm never gonna let that go! lol) because he's got to wait for the record company to get him in touch with his new A&R team!!!! I'm completely delusional now!!!!
Back to top Go down
mattyg93

mattyg93

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Actually during Season 5 only two got signed with 19 Management and those two were Chris Daughtry and Kellie Pickler.
Come to think about it, that year the winner and the runnerup did not sign with them. It was obvious 19 did not want to promote Taylor Hicks, and apparently they were not very fond either of Katherine. Although Taylor and Katherine did sign with Sony/BMG record company they were not managed by 19M.

So 19M usually manages whom they think is marketable. So we will see.
I hope if they are interested in Matt that he signs with Epic.
If by the end of July there's no news on Matt, he is probably on his own after tour.
Man... I hope someone out there gives him a chance.
As you guys say, he is too talented to pass.
Back to top Go down
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 4:58 pm

mattyg93 wrote:
Actually during Season 5 only two got signed with 19 Management and those two were Chris Daughtry and Kellie Pickler.
Come to think about it, that year the winner and the runnerup did not sign with them. It was obvious 19 did not want to promote Taylor Hicks, and apparently they were not very fond either of Katherine. Although Taylor and Katherine did sign with Sony/BMG record company they were not managed by 19M.

So 19M usually manages whom they think is marketable. So we will see.
I hope if they are interested in Matt that he signs with Epic.
If by the end of July there's no news on Matt, he is probably on his own after tour.
Man... I hope someone out there gives him a chance.
As you guys say, he is too talented to pass.

are you sure? Isn't the perk of winning the show a guaranteed contract with 19?? Or is the deal with the record company different than who is managing them?? I'm pretty sure both Taylor and Kat signed with Simon Fuller who oversaw the show right? Well, now I'm confused... lol
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:03 pm

pebbles87 wrote:
well, I'm a HUGE fan of Daughtry, he's the only other contestant I've been compelled to vote for. I was never super-obsessed with him tho like I am with Matt... I know for me back then I KNEW he'd get signed... it was pretty obvious he was supposed to win and I remember almost the day after he got eliminated there were offers for him to be the singer in Fuel so it was already evident he was gonna do SOMETHING big.... I think we're all worried for Matt because it's not as obvious. Chris's talent far exceeded everyone who placed above him; he was probably priority #1 for 19E.... Matt is more talented than a few who placed ahead of him (unluckily for Matt, the winner whose guaranteed a contract!) but there are a few contestants who are probably a higher priority.... I think Matt's biggest obstacle is Allison. Kris and Adam are obvious, I honestly don't think we have to worry about Danny, but if they don't want to sign 4 from this season, Allison will take priority of Matt.

I really think if Matt's gonna get a deal from 19E/Sony, he's already got it.... from what I've read about this kind of stuff, contracts are signed, sealed, and delivered a good amount of time before they're actually announced to the public. I would think that if they we're gonna sign him or anybody else for that matter, they would know right away without having to think about it much... I don't know tho, I'm no record company exec.
And I also got to thinking about this too: if Scott and Sarver are in the studio working on new tunes for albums,which I'm assuming is of the indie persuasion or all on their own, wouldn't Matt be doing the same thing as well. In my own little warped mind, Matt's off frolicking on the beach and letting skanks kiss all up on him (hehe, I'm never gonna let that go! lol) because he's got to wait for the record company to get him in touch with his new A&R team!!!! I'm completely delusional now!!!!

I agree with the first bolded section. And, the way Matt is all wink, wink, hinting and smiling but not saying anything concrete in his interviews? Maybe that's because he knows he's golden. That could also be the reason that Scott made a stink about the cut duet and Matt did not. Scott had nothing to lose (read:a contract), and Matt may not have needed to say anything because he knew he had a deal anyway. No need to make a fuss if you are all set up!

This logic validates what you said about Matt frolicking on the beach. I mean, if he were concerned about getting his ducks in a row for presenting his demo to record execs, then he wouldn't be just kicking back, would he? Me thinks not. Matt's a doer and a planner, not a loafer. He knows that if he were to be cut loose by 19E, he'd need to be pounding the pavement and working his butt off in the studio to stir up some interest pronto. So, no Pebbles, you are most certainly NOT delusional!!

Ooh, and this would also explain why Danny is sharply redirecting his focus on Sophia's Heart. Maybe he's trying to get that going because he doesn't have anything in the works as far as a record deal? Hmm....

And one other thing: Do all the Idols get agents? Because I specifically remember Matt mentioning "his agent" on Larry King. Is that standard for all the Idols, or only the ones who are in need of them? Again, hmm....
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 pm

Quote :
And one other thing: Do all the Idols get agents? Because I specifically remember Matt mentioning "his agent" on Larry King. Is that standard for all the Idols, or only the ones who are in need of them? Again, hmm....

If I remember correctly during season 4 all of the idol's were signed to the same agent but I think when the season is over they let them go. All though I think Constantine stayed with that agent for a while but he had a development deal for a sitcom and he was signed to a major label which he later lost.

Is anyone else having any trouble with the pictures loading on the homepage and here? I am wondering if I added too much stuff to the homepage.

Last edited by Jenna on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mattgiraudfans.forumotion.net
pebbles87

pebbles87

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 pm

OvenMitt wrote:

I agree with the first bolded section. And, the way Matt is all wink, wink, hinting and smiling but not saying anything concrete in his interviews? Maybe that's because he knows he's golden. That could also be the reason that Scott made a stink about the cut duet and Matt did not. Scott had nothing to lose (read:a contract), and Matt may not have needed to say anything because he knew he had a deal anyway. No need to make a fuss if you are all set up!

This logic validates what you said about Matt frolicking on the beach. I mean, if he were concerned about getting his ducks in a row for presenting his demo to record execs, then he wouldn't be just kicking back, would he? Me thinks not. Matt's a doer and a planner, not a loafer. He knows that if he were to be cut loose by 19E, he'd need to be pounding the pavement and working his butt off in the studio to stir up some interest pronto. So, no Pebbles, you are most certainly NOT delusional!!

Ooh, and this would also explain why Danny is sharply redirecting his focus on Sophia's Heart. Maybe he's trying to get that going because he doesn't have anything in the works as far as a record deal? Hmm....

I love how we turn everything into speculation and I'm totally convinced everything we say is right!
Everything I bolded is what I've been thinking. I've always wondered why Matt didn't say ANYTHING about the duet. At the very least I thought, Matt's a stand up guy he would have stood up for Scott when getting all the flack. But nothing. He may have had something in his back pocket even then that he didn't want to screw with. We know Scott aint got shit as far as a record deal is concerned. (becuase if he does, I'll literally jump off a cliff if I have to see/hear him do interviews anymore... ugh) And the tweet he had when he heard the duet was online said something about "hope you like it, now I'm gonna concentrate on my stuff post-idol" made me think he had already moved on and was looking forward. I don't think he'd be hinting and sly about something just to be cute and I don't think he's naive enough to think that if something hasn't happened already it still will... he's got to have SOMETHING.

And the part about Matt being a doer (hehe, my mind went dirty there... bad!) is soo true! I wouldn't think he'd just lie around Kalamazoo all day waiting for something to happen. He'd be out there, working those fingers to the bone on the keys, making some demos to shop around!

And the Danny thing is hopefully true. We can only be so lucky that the only thing we'll be hearing from him is about Sophie's Heart. Why would he be all into that if he had something... shouldn't he be trying to find his musical identity (because he has NONE) and sound that he's gonna be making for his album? hmm..... I want it to be July already!

and I don't know about the agent thing... he's the ONLY one who's said something about an agent. If they still have the same agent, why would they put priority to Matt? It could be just that he was the only one who's used the word or a slip of the tongue of something he shouldn't of been talking about???
Back to top Go down
OvenMitt

OvenMitt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Jenna wrote:
Quote :

If I remember correctly during season 4 all of the idol's were signed to the same agent but I think when the season is over the let them go. All though I think Constantine stayed with that agent for a while but he had a development deal for a sitcom and he was signed to a major label which he later lost.

Is anyone else having any trouble with the pictures loading on the homepage and here? I am wondering if I added too much stuff to the homepage.

Good to know! I think it's hilarious that Constantine had a sitcom in the works! Can you imagine?
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:28 pm

OvenMitt wrote:
Jenna wrote:
Quote :

If I remember correctly during season 4 all of the idol's were signed to the same agent but I think when the season is over the let them go. All though I think Constantine stayed with that agent for a while but he had a development deal for a sitcom and he was signed to a major label which he later lost.

Good to know! I think it's hilarious that Constantine had a sitcom in the works! Can you imagine?

LOL I could then because I was a huge fan of Constantine until I found out what a douche he is! I think the agent is CAAA or something like that but it is one of the big companies.
Back to top Go down
meagsmatt

meagsmatt

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 pm

[quote="Jenna"]
Quote :

If I remember correctly during season 4 all of the idol's were signed to the same agent but I think when the season is over they let them go. All though I think Constantine stayed with that agent for a while but he had a development deal for a sitcom and he was signed to a major label which he later lost.

Is anyone else having any trouble with the pictures loading on the homepage and here? I am wondering if I added too much stuff to the homepage.[/
quote]

Jenna- I'm not having any trouble at all with the pics
Back to top Go down
Jenna
Admin
Jenna

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh good it must be my computer having trouble loading the pictures...thanks meagsmatt.

Well here is the talent agency American Idol uses for the Idols...

http://www.caatouring.com/Public/ArtistRoster.aspx?role=

I didn't see any of the current idols on the roster but Melinda Doolittle, Jason Casto, and Ace Young are there. Plus American Idol is on there as well. Maybe it's not updated or maybe this season they used a different agency but I doubt it. Just thought I'd share with you guys.
Back to top Go down
sgr91

sgr91

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Matt's latetest tweet was about making plans with people. I'm hoping he's referring to his post-idol career and not lunch. As far as people freaking out that he isn't in the studio - he lives in KZoo. Where would he go? Its his last week of rest before he goes back to LA to start show rehearsals. I would be at the beach as well.
Oh, and for those closely following the "i'm sorta single drama", there was a tweet that someone sent saying they saw him in South Haven with his GF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record deal?   Record deal? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Record deal?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next